H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy said:
:lol: I was enjoying myself putting all those characters together and considering who likes to be near who. I hope I got it all right!

I'm definitely exactly where I wanted be be! :lol:

It's a pity our wondeful dresses cannot be seen in the pic :(
We were sooo pretty! :cool: (isn't it a perfect H-icon? It's orange and it wears sunnies! :lol:)

:cool: :cool: :cool: Ahh..I think it suits H too! Lol! Oh dear, school is starting soon in May. I'm dreading it and at the same time, I'm excited to start school. Hehe. But I'm gonna have lesser time here and that's just aweful!

*realized that I posted Zippy's real name in my previous post*
:lol: Real sorry! I was really blinded by that manip pic. Speaking of which, I'd like to pass my Manipulating Picture position to Zippy. Bow please. *raises wooden stick and taps Zippy's shoulders* You are now Zippy the Manipulator.
:D :D *claps*

Where's Liz? Can't believe how much I miss her Westlife songs! :D

Haha, I want to make the reception more fun lol

Catts: Hey, don't you two look cute!
H and Cal: Thank you
Catts: I hope you guys have great honeymo-
*Greg walks by and is eating cake*
Catts: GREG! THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM DIDN'T CUT THE CAKE YET! *runs after him screaming as Palm looks around utterly confused

haha, thats what I get for being bored.

CSIsMANIAC said:
*realized that I posted Zippy's real name in my previous post*
:lol: Real sorry! I was really blinded by that manip pic. Speaking of which, I'd like to pass my Manipulating Picture position to Zippy. Bow please. *raises wooden stick and taps Zippy's shoulders* You are now Zippy the Manipulator.
:D :D *claps*

:lol: I didn't even realize that myself Casp. I don't mind at all. Anyone of you can call me either Zippy or Erin. :D Zippy the Manipulator??? Sounds as though I'm a person who likes to manipulate others. Hmm... :confused:

So DuCainers what's next??? :cool: Yes, honeymoon!
Cal: So let's book our tickets online darling...

And I suppose liz will be back soon. :)

*blinks*

Ohkaaaeeeyy... *skakes fist* Darn that person who invented double-meaning! :mad:

But no. Lol! I didn't mean it that way. Okay, let's cancel that position name. Change it to... Zippy the Manip Master[/b]!
Or MM as an abbreviation for Manip Master.
:lol: :lol:

zippy said:
:lol: I was enjoying myself putting all those characters together and considering who likes to be near who. I hope I got it all right! Grissom_Mad, you're in the photo too. Can you see G_Mad? That's you.

Oh sorry Zippy I didn't see me there. Thank you for putting me near H and Cal.

And Palm you were confused and lost and so...you looked...lost...duh, what am I talking about. :rolleyes:

Now I'm gonna stuff myself silly with all these delicious, mouth-watering, sinful food!

^ .....uhm. Just a quote? :confused:

Well anyway, now that our DuCaine love-birds are married :rolleyes:, we should probably give them a little privacy yeah. *sneaks a spycamera into Calleigh's luggage*

Okay, let us recap on what we've been missing. The Hagen and Cal relationship :p. Nono, not asking us DuCainers to ship that! *shudders* Just think of all the things that Horatio must have felt when he sees them together. I was thinking of this the other day and a song popped into my head. Hehe.

Bon Jovi
'Always' Lyrics

This romeo is bleeding
But you can't see his blood
It's nothing but some feelings
That this old dog kicked up

It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up

Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby, that's just me

Chorus:
And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always

Now your pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry
One that made you have to say goodbye
What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair
To touch your lips, to hold you near
When you say your prayers try to understand
I've made mistakes, I'm just a man

When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words you've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was him 'cause those words are mine
To say to you till the end of time

Yeah, I will love you baby - Always

If you told me to cry for you
I could
If you told me to die for you
I would
Take a look at my face
There's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you

*guitar solo*

Well, there ain't no luck
In these loaded dice
But baby if you give me just one more try
We can pack up our old dreams
And our old lives
We'll find a place where the sun still shines

Chorus:
And I will love you, baby - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always

Bon Jovi rock man. And this song. Yes, it reminds me of Horatio when Calleigh was with Hagen. Horrid relationship that one. Ugh. But now, Cal has found the love of her dreams and *looks at tv* my oh my, they're sure having fun on their honeymoon. *giggles*

Editted to add:
Heh, yeah. Another ridiculously long post from me. I just wanted to post some pics where Hagen was caught spying and following them everywhere.

Complicatns-Ducaine.jpg

Cal: That's odd.
H: What is it honey?
Cal: Well, the body just seem...to..look..Hagen? Is that you?
H: o_O?!
Hagen: *chokes* Uhh...yeah..

Cal: Horatio, he's really scaring me. Make him leave.
H: *growls* Hmm, better to just leave him there.
Hagen: Wha?
H&Cal: *walks off* Bye Hagen. Happy choking.

:lol: Here's a few more hints of how much they just love each other.
She's just happy to tend to his needs in the day..
..and at night..
Cal: You could have been more gentle with the cuffs.
H: I wasn't that rough.
Cal: You were. Now I have cuff scars on my wrist. *pouts*
H: :( *hugs*

Ahahah!

Casp. G_Mad did reply, it's right in the middle of the quote. :)

I love that song!!! It's one of the best love songs with the best lyrics. Love this
When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words you've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was him 'cause those words are mine
To say to you till the end of time
I think H couldn't really confess his feelings to Cal coz Hagen was there and H is the selfless boss, he probably thought Cal wanted to be with Hagen and kept his feelings to himself. :( I don't remember which episode was it, somewhere when Cal and Hagen started the relationship, H asked Cal about her choice(Hagen)...it's very vague in my head now. Gotta watch it again to know for sure what they said. But it was quite obvious he didn't like Hagen and I don't think it's only because of his brother's case. Maybe there's also
idea.gif
...jealousy??

*blinks* Oh yeah! Lol! Didn't see it. *smack forehead*

Ouuhhh! Yeah! I remembered there was such a scene but I can't really put my finger on it. I hope you manage to confirm that Erin.

H is the jealous kind. I can probably tell because he likes the colour green. Mhhm. Green means many things and one of them is jealousy. I....I kind of like the thought that H is indeed a jealous man. Hehe. Interesting. :rolleyes: Very posessive. The kind that will say, "She's MY girl. Stay away if you want what's best for ya bub."

That would be my fave part of the song too! Sooo explains how H feels if he ever caught those two smooching in the hallways. :D :devil:

Cool pic! H looks extra tall there don't you think so?

I'm not sure when I can check the episode again. Don't have time to watch anything nowadays. :( Maybe some other DuCainers might know?

Seems tumbleweedy in here. It's understandable that DuCaine left for honeymoon but DuCainers?

I'm here! I just don't have much to say, there wansn't a new CSI on this week so I guess we all have nothing to say about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back