H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. if we had oe with real pics of everyone...would i have to wear a priests hat thing? *starts laughing uncontrollably*

that is the funniest image in my brain right now...
btw. H looks so yummy in that photo loll

'Course you can CSI_G! :D

Zippy, that is a great picture. :). Hehe. Thanks for making it even though it was already late at night. ;).

C'mon yall! Give Zippy some credit for taking all the effort to make that awesome manip pic! *claps!*

^ Ouh? Well, I'll help you clear the fog up a little.

See, we[The DuCainers] were invited to the wedding. So, we had this sort of like an RPG DuCaine Wedding day. We acted it out and got them married. It gets a little confusing at times because the posts tend to overlap each other. But for now, they have gotten married and we are currently eating at the wedding banquet. Hehe.

Hope that helped. Somehow. :lol:

Oh yeah now I remember I missed some people. :lol: I'll add them now.

:D Okies, here ya go... Our photo! Seems more complete huh? Even Bob and Bullet are here! :D

Damn I missed the wedding and the photo. I'm away to cry now. *Starts crying* Oh well I don't think I've missed the meal and the buffet. I hope anyway.

zippy said:

:D Okies, here ya go... Our photo! Seems more complete huh? Even Bob and Bullet are here! :D

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :lol: OMG, I'm going to cry (again!).

zippy said:

oh!!!
I LOVE THIS ONE EVEN MORE THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE!! and i just LOVE how i get to be on eric teeehee!
zippy you are too fabulous lol

Oyyeeveeyyy! Erin that is fabulous! Man oh man! I was laughing my head off at the two kittens! Ahahah! So cute! Bullet is on H's shoulder! Ahaha! Ahahah! *dries tears* :lol: Ouh dude!

What's with Palm's expression!? Ahahaha! That is just so cute man! Ouh god.....

Great work! :D :D

What just happened? o-O
Angry kitten palm doesn't like confusion. I'll put a can of H-kicking ass out! Calleigh approved!

:lol: I was enjoying myself putting all those characters together and considering who likes to be near who. I hope I got it all right! Grissom_Mad, you're in the photo too. Can you see G_Mad? That's you.

And Palm you were confused and lost and so...you looked...lost...duh, what am I talking about. :rolleyes:

Now I'm gonna stuff myself silly with all these delicious, mouth-watering, sinful food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back