Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jann Carl, one of the hosts from Entertainment Tonight, who could pass for Catherine's sister in a heartbeat!
Ramy Zada from Dark Justice, who would make a great foil for Grissom.
James McCaffrey from Beautiful People and Viper. I'll watch him in anything! He'd be a great rogue cop!
Olympia Dukakis as Gil's mom. Can't you just see it?
Sally Fields as Sara's mom - fresh from prison!
Jerry Doyle from Babylon 5 as one of Sam's tough guys.
Lucy Lawless, just because.
Sean Hayes, as a victimized stand up comic with a crush on Nick Stokes.
Mitzi Kapture as a lawyer. Loved her in Silk Stalkings!
Joe Lando. He's good as a bad guy or a good guy.
John Laroquette as an old friend of Gil's.
And Diane Lane, because she and Billy heated up the screen so well before, in Gunshy.

jeremy clarkson - funny british out spoken :D
pauley perrette - NCISs' take of greggo
jack bauer...i mean kiefer sutherland :D

thats alll for now...

As a big screen movie star- Kevin Spacey- he can play anything- but I doubt they'd be able to get him :( as a TV celebrity- Heather Locklear- she's 'HOTT" beautiful and sexy- and also can play any role- she'd give Cath & Sara a run for their money- and I can totally see her flirting with all the guys- especally Gris- :p

dittohead said:
pauley perrette - NCISs' take of greggo

I would have said ditto, dittohead, but she already appeared in an episode from season 3, "Lady Heather's Box." She played Candeece.

Me :lol:

On a serious note Johnny Depp then I can perv on him and Eric at the same time.

OK maybe that wasn't serious either, never mind

*whispers* Rory Cochrane :lol:

I'm kidding. I'd like to see Gil Bellows. I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of him, but he was in Love And A .45 and The Weatherman. He played a rapist drug councellor :lol:

I would like to see Matthew McConaughey! The guy is hot they should put him on Vegas as Nick's friend from Texas, make him get into some kind of trouble, not killed, not the killer, just give him some speaking lines and I would be happy.

Oh wow. ^^ That's a great idea. Matthew is always so funny and gorgeous. He brings a certain quality to a role. I'll love to see Matt Damon as a detective. Or Scarlett Johannson as the accused! She's a phenomenal actress and she seems so nice!

I agree with whomever mentioned a crossover ep with Criminal Minds and CSI NY. That would be fantastic! I'd love to see Mac/Gideon working together. A serial killer could be loose in NY, and Gideon & Co. travel there to work with Mac & Co. Yeah, I could definitely get into that one!

In Ny, I say Christian Bale. He was amazing in 'The Machinist' and 'American psycho'.

I wanna see Chester Bennington (Linkin Park) play a role in one episode. It'd be so effin' great!

KEVIN SPACEY to me.. he's the greatest actor on the planet.. can do anything :eek: his versality is phenomenal...but he lives in London now, and is a hugh movie star.. don't think he'd guest on a TV show.. but one never knows ;)

I would love to see Vincent DiNofrio's character Bobby Goren from L&O:Criminal Intent - match wits with Grissom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back