GSR - So, they're spending the tax-dollars on our love?

Awouch ...Are you gonna kill our little Sara? if so i'm afraid i will have to kill you back :lol: just kidding lol

I absolutely love your story, really ....Grissom is a little bit OOC sometimes but you know sometimes it's better this way ;) He is really complicated , so having success writing a story about him is , itself, unbelievable :D

Congrats that's wonderful

Sissi

sissi59100 said:
Awouch ...Are you gonna kill our little Sara? if so i'm afraid i will have to kill you back :lol: just kidding lol

Thanks. *blushes*. 'Guess she killed you back.' I just adooore that quote! :D

Because you all want me to update, and I'm bored, so I'll please you, here's chapter ten.

----------------------------

Chapter Ten

Brass was shocked. Bad news? No. They couldn't do this. What was it? He wanted to know. Now.

"What is it?"

The doctor sighed. "Miss Sidle has had a heartattack. Thanks to you, she's alive, but we're afraid there's some damage to her brains. Her brains haven't had oxygen for 5 minutes. The neuro surgeon is examining her now." The doctor looked at Brass, and he left.

Grissom entered the building, when the doctor was saying his last phrase. He heard it. "Neuro surgeon? What happened? Brass, can you inform me about it?"

"Yes, I can. She was attacked by that man, the killer, I saved her ass, it seemed there was nothing wrong with her. But suddenly, the fell to the ground, and she wasn't breathing anymore. So I called 911, but the ambulance didn't show up, after 12 minutes. So I decided to bring her to the hospital myself, and here we are now. I performed CPR on her.."

"You did the right thing, Jim."

Grissom and Brass sat down on a hospital chair in the waiting room. They were silent for 5 minutes, when Jim suddenly asked if Grissom was still doing bug-races.

"Yes, I am. But why are you asking it at this very moment?" Grissom placed his head in his hands and he sighed.

"It's all my fault. I know she had a crush on me, for more than 4 years. And I did have one on her too, but I didn't want her to know, because it was difficult for me to explain my love to her. We kissed at the scene, and we were almost about to kiss in the car."

Brass looked confused. Grissom saw it.

Yes Jim, I know what you're thinking right now. I'm not the type for a kiss. I know. I told her of my history, earlier this day. How I grew up and stuff. So she decided to tell me about hers too. But that was probably too difficult for her. She just ran outside, and she suddenly was nowhere to be found. It's all my fault. I should have told her about my love for her before."

"Gil, it's not your fault."

The doctor came in again. "Miss Sidle is brought upstairs, for observation. She's stabile, you can visit her, she's not awake, though."

Brass and Grissom went upstairs, to Sara's room. She looked horrible. She was pale, and she had a tube in her throat, the space around her eyes was blue, her hair was messed up, she was laying on an IV, there were these heart-metres around her..

Grissom gave her a kiss on the forehead. He just wanted to run away from the hospital now, and think about what he had done to the love of his life.. but he wasn't going to run away. He was going to stay with Sara, for the whole night.

it's theoretically impossible, but practically, at this very moment, it's possible :lol:

Sometimes the impossible is possible

sissi59100 said:
that's so adorable lol i like the "she looks horrible" :lol: we all know it's impossible huh? ;)

Sissi

Oh yeah! It's really impossible! ;)
This chapter is so sweet!
Please update soon!

awh.. poor Griss. Sara's going to stay alive right? Her condition isn't going to suddenly get worse, is it?

That's what I thought... lol

wow what a .....a.... sad story .... god i hope sarah isn't gonna become a veggie... that wouldn't be good .. cause then i would have to make u a veggie ...jkjk anyway good work and keep it up.

Back