GSR - So, they're spending the tax-dollars on our love?

Here's my next update :D

--------------------------

Chapter 4 (Grissoms POV)

She opened the door. And there she stood. In her pyjamas. They weren't just pyjamas, but they were from lace. And that.. made me lose my breath for a moment. Like she knew I came and..

But I decided to play hard to get again. So play the supervisor who's only talking about the case. Just the case.

"Hey Sara", I said.

"Hey, why are you coming here? You needed some time for yourself, right?", Sara smiled. She obviously thought: Please kiss me again. But I wasn't going to. Not yet. First we had to finish the case.

I never came to her house before. Everything was excactly Sara. The decoration, the fourniture.. even the fridge! There was a picture of a woman.. but I don't know if it was her mother, because the woman didn't look like Sara.

Her pyjamas.. he just kept staring at them. The lace was red, one of his favorite colors on women.

"I'm coming because of a breaktrough in the case. The epithelials on the jacket are from the mother, she's in CODIS because of a petty thieving case."

Sara definately looked disappointed. Yeah, I know Sarie Parie, you wished that I came to kiss you.. but we have to finish the case first, honey. I wanted to say that, but I didn't say it.

"Okay, that makes sense, cause she's her mother, she probably bought the jacket for the girl. Or she helped her getting in the jacket", Sara said, hesitating.

"Yes, but when her mother helped her getting in the jacket, the epithelials had been on the sleeves. But these epithelials were on the neck of the jacket. So that's consistent with our theory, that she grabbed the girl there, to take her with her in her escape."

"Okay, makes sense. But Griss, please tell me the real reason you're here", she said.

I thought about it. Shall I just kiss her? No, I have to finish the case first, then we can do whatever we want. Shall I say I just came there to see how she lives? No. Bad Idea. Shall I say that I came here because of the case? That's probably the best idea.

"This is the real reason I came here, Sara."

Sara looked even more disappointed than she already looked. It was so cute. Shall I just give her a kiss on the cheek? That would be a good idea.

"Okay. Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed again now", she said.

"That's fine with me, sleep well, and are you going to work again, tomorrow?", I asked. I hoped she was going, I didn't want to miss her again, for a day.

"Yes, I'll be there, on time", she said, smiling.

I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and I left her house.

-To be continued-

Damn, Grissom's played hard to get way too much in the past - he needs to start making up for lost time!! lol
Great chappie!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Okay, I told myself I was only going to read a little of the first chapter to see what it was about... well now I want to know what's going to happen... SO UPDATE!

Here's the next chapter, last update for today ;) (err, I didn't know the past tense of regret, so please forgive me for that ;))

--------------------------

Chapter Five (Sara's POV)

He left my house and I was sad. Finally, after many years, I was sexually involved with a man again, and now.. he left my damn house! Maybe he regretted the kiss? No, if he regretted it, he wouldn't kiss me on the cheek right? Here I am, in my lace pyjamas, and he doesn't even 'take' me!

The next day, I went to work again. Early. I was hoping to meet Grissom in the locker-room, to do.. you know what I mean. But it turned out that he wasn't in the lab yet.

But Greg was there though. Great. It couldn't have been anyone better. He'd probably ask me why I left work early yesterday. And when I arrived in the coffee-room, he did.

"So Sara, why weren't you at work anymore, yesterday? We heard some rumours, when Catherine asked the neighbours for a statement. They said they saw a brunette and a grey man kissing."

How could I save myself? Those stupid neighbours..why did they have to tell it to.. Catherine! If you would love to tell it, please tell it to Nick or something. I decided to ignore him.

"So, Greg, having Hawaiian Blue again? Can I have a cup too?"

"Yes, if you tell me why you weren't there, yesterday."

Sh*t, I could have expect this. I just wanted to grab the can out of his hands.. but I didn't. I told him that I had a funeral yesterday, of one of my uncles, who lived in Vegas. I didn't have any uncles at all, but how could he know?

"Okay, now you can have the coffee. It contains feromones, so you can flirt with Grissom..", Greg joked.

Ha-ha, sometimes he made this jokes.. they weren't even funny, not a bit.. but he had some cute jokes too, though.

Catherine came in. "So, Sara, what did I hear yesterday, a brunette kissing a grey-haired man?"

No, not Catherine too, how could I save myself? I had to save myself lots of times, these two days.

"I don't know, maybe it was the mother of the kid? Where did they see it?"

"Somewhere in these four streets, so hmm, maybe you're right it was the mother."

I sighed, relieved. I am a superwoman! I didn't save other people though, at that moment, but I did save myself. So I'm a self-superwoman! At other moments I'm a normal superwoman, saving lots of people, arresting a murderer.

And then the moment came I had been waiting for for so long.. yes, Grissom came in. He looked awesomely sexy, as always. He had the top buttons left open, of his shirt. His chest was so.. lovely. And of course, Greg and Catherine smiled.. they obviously thought about the statement of the neighbours. I ignored their looks.

"Sara, I've got the print results back, can you please come with me?", Grissom asked.

But we weren't going to the fingerprint lab at all.

"Er, Grissom? We're heading the wrong way, are you confused or something, the lab is to the left.."

-To be continued

Bahaha. Yay.
If you wanted to add smut, you could always PM it to me.

Just a thought :D

Next update! :)

------------------

Chapter Six

"Yes, I know", Grissom answered, if he was hiding a secret. Maybe he was..

"Where are we going then, this is the way to your office, change of plans?", Sara asked, kind of confused.

"Yes, kind of", Grissom answered.

Sara was confused, where were they going? His office? Outside? If they were going outside, Sara hoped it was to a restaurant, for a romantic dinner...

But they weren't going outside, to a restaurant. They were going to his office.

"Sara, sit down. I want you to know something."

Sara sat down on the chair in Gil's office. It was a nice, comfortable chair. She wanted to know what he wanted her to know.

"I never told you of how I grew up. You're the first to know in this lab, because I trust you. When I was five, my parents and I moved to Denver. I had a protected life there, but they bullied me. Everytime, when we had a break, I was working on my homework, or I was reading a book. They always called me: Gil Bookom. It wasn't funny at all, but they thought it was. One day, I was tired of the bullying, so I decided to tell my parents. I never did. They thought I had lots of friends.. after I told them, my mother bullied me too, well, not bullying, but teasing. One day, when I went to a book-party my mother was like: 'So, Gil Bookom, are you going to a party tonight? Are you going to use a lot of drugs there?' And then it reached my boiling point. I couldn't take it anymore. I was bullied, I was the biggest geek in town, and I decided to move away. I went to New York, where I attended NYU, and I met a girl in my class.. I almost married her." Gil stopped for a moment.

Sara was losing her breath, almost. Grissom, marrying someone? This was completely new to her. She never thought Grissom ever had a private life..

Grissom started talking again. "But then, she dumped me for this model. With lots of abs, and a tan.. I couldn't stand those guys.. never. I was very disappointed, because she left me for a model. It had been like this for all my life.. And now, after I've been working here for almost 25 years, I met you. But I want you to know, my confidence is not that big anymore, after she left me. I'm afraid you're going to leave me for Warrick or something.."

"Ofcourse not, Gil, you silly", Sara said and she hugged him. It was a long hug and after a minute, they looked at each other, in love.

But then, Ecklie knocked on the door.

"So, are you going to tell me what you two are doing there?", he asked.

Grissom laughed. "No, she just told me something that made me relieved. So I gave her a hug."

"Allright. Gil, can I talk to you for a second? We've got an anonymous tip about the girl."

"Yes, that's allright, but Sara can go with us, she works on the case too."

Ecklie looked awkward. "Okay."

Sara followed the two men, and they got to Ecklie's office.

"So, I got a tip, as you already know." Ecklie frowned, and he looked at Grissom and Sara again. He continued. "She's last seen at the Burger King on the Strip. She wore a pink t-shirt.."

Sara noticed something. "But she didn't wear a pink t-shirt at the scene, she wore a blue one."

"Could be that the mom, or someone else changed her clothes", Gil said.

Sara nodded. "Makes sense. Shall we go to the Burger King then? Geez, all those murdered cows, it's a crime. But I'll go there, I want to find out who did this to the girl."

Sara and Grissom got into the black Crime Lab Buick, and they drove to the Strip.

"Gil, I'm sorry for you. What was her name?"

"Madeleine Mupkin. Yes, I know. It's a weird name. I kept calling her Munchkin, she didn't like it, I think. Silly me. Maybe she left me because of that."

Sara laughed. It was typically Grissom. Munchkin..

"Did she look like a munchkin then? And Gil, she probably didn't leave you because of that. But on the other side, who would leave you? You're so cute!"

Grissom was thinking. Shall I still play hard to get? No, she's too cute, I won't let her go anymore.

They weren't even at the Strip, but Gil turned the car to the left, and he stopped the car.

"G..", Sara tried to say, but she couldn't even talk anymore.

-To be continued-

Back