GSR - So, they're spending the tax-dollars on our love?

Re: GSR - So, they're spending.. part 2

This is going to be a sad chapter. And uhm, my keyboard is only half-working. I can't type any numbers. And uhm, guys, I still have a writers' block, I hope someone will inspire me. :(

--------------

Chapter two point 5.

The results were clear. Sara asked herself if she had done the test the right way. How a little white stick could make such a difference in a humans life. Sara looked at Grissom, and Grissom looked at Sara.

Sara wasn't pregnant. She wanted this so bad, having Grissom's kid. She hugged Grissom, and when she felt his warm body touching hers, she cried. This probably had been the only chance to get Grissom's kid. He probably wouldn't make love to her anymore. He probably did it last night just out of pity. The pity that she passed out on the street, in front of Brass and the other cops.

Don't be so silly, Sara, she tried to think. He loves you, he doesn't want to get rid of you, he made love with you because he cares for you and because he can't live without you. But the evil thoughts kept running through her mind.

Suddenly, after five minutes of hugging, she heard his voice saying he loved her. That was enough to cheer her up. But then the thought of not being pregnant came back.

"Griss?"

"Yeah, honey?"

Honey, she always hated that word. But she liked it out of his mouth.

"I really wanted to get pregnant."

"Next time, better time", he said.

She felt a wave of anger, and she suddenly stood up. "There isn't going to be an other time, right? You only made love to me because you felt sorry for me!"

Grissom looked at her. His blue eyes met her brown eyes and suddenly he smiled. "Of course not, silly. I made love to you because I love you."

"No, you're not! Prove it!"

Grissom was ready to prove Sara his love for her. But he didn't know how to prove it. He just loved her, it was that simple. Normally, love was complicated, just like he was, the man of hiding, but in this situation, the love was simple. Cause it was real. Real love.

"What can I do to prove my love for you?", he asked.

Sara went to sit down on the sofa. She looked calm. But inside, she wasn't. She wanted to find a way to let him prove his love. And suddenly, she knew. He had to do a check on her mother and her brother. How they were doing now, almost twenty five years after the murder on her father. Where they lived, with who...

"Do a check on my mother and brother."

"What?"

"They are the only ones, except for you and me, who know the truth about what had happened, when I was just a little girl and when I was exposed to all this evilness."

"Sara, believe me, I will do it. Shall I go to the lab now, and do it?"

"I want to go with you."

"No, Sara. Stay here. Get your rest."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead, and he walked to his car. But when he drove to the lab, he realized he had just left her in danger.

-To be continued :devil:-

Next update, sorry about the delay, I was away for two days.
Warning; Gross details. And mention of rape, indirectly.

-----------

Chapter Two.Six

He realized Sara wasn't strong at the moment. She had had a confrontation with her personal history, and she suffered a heart attack, just a day ago. She had just discovered that she wasn't pregnant, when she wanted to get pregnant. He decided to get back to Sara. But, on the other side, she wanted him to prove his love for her. So he went to the lab.

Meanwhile, Sara was walking rounds. But she wasn't outside, she walked the rounds in her living room. She wanted to die. Her life wasn't worth the living anymore. She couldn't live with her history anymore, a murder happened, just in front of her.

She saw a vision, of her father grabbing her, not very softly. She got some slaps in her face, and she was locked in her room. She was so angry, that she managed to get the door open. Her mother probably saw her father grabbing Sara, and she probably couldn't take it anymore. She stabbed Sara's father. His liver flew through the room, and the blood spatter was all over the wall.

Her mother just kept on stabbing, until she saw Sara. Crying, of course. She ran towards her, blood on her clothes, and she hugged Sara.

"Honey, it's allright. He's gone now. He can't hurt you anymore."

But Sara didn't think it was allright. She was used to it. He always used to play games with her, every thursday. She thought it were games that every father did with their kids. Just like Monopoly, or something. Her family was always depressing. Nobody was happy. She just thought it was normal.

She discovered it didn't was normal, when she was about twelve years old. She went to high school, and all the kids were happy. They talked about the presents they got from her parents, the remote controlled cars, the cd-players, the make-up, etcetera. When they asked Sara about what she got for her birthday, she didn't answer. She usually got a visit to the mental clinic where her mother was staying.

She was the geeky girl, with the good grades. At the age of sixteen, she didn't have a boyfriend, which was normal at her age. She was bullied, she was punched.. she tried to commit suicide almost every week. Her foster parents didn't care about her either... they just gave her food and clothes, and that was all.

One day, she almost succeeded in her suicide-attempts. She took an overdose of ecstasy pills, which usually had been used by her class-mates to get great sex, or to feel great, but she got saved in the hospital. Her foster parents didn't know what to do with her, so they 'gave her away', they gave her to another foster family. When she got there, she got better. She went to Harvard and she had the time of her life. She studied her ass off, she won the first prize in the athletics final, and she graduated, after four years.

Now, she got a job in the crime lab, but she still wasn't happy. She decided to try to make an end of her life, again.

-To Be Continued :devil:-

Here's next update.

------

Chapter 2.7

Meanwhile, Grissom finished an easy job. All he had to do is just enter Laura Sidle's name in the computer and wait for the results. The results weren't so easy to read, though.

He went to Sara's appartment, but on his way there, he didn't see a red light. This wasn't usual, because Gil Grissom, the neatest man on the whole planet, was just neat. He never got in trouble with the law. This was his first time.

An Officer walked towards his car.

"Sorry sir, you just drove through red light."

Grissom told the officer that he was an officer himself too, and that he didn't need to worry about him driving through red light again. He said his eyes were cheating on him.

The officer said he was willing to believe him, if he showed him his badge. Grissom realized his badge was at Sara's, so he asked the officer to go with him.

They drove to Sara's appartment, when Gil started wondering how she was. She was probably just sleeping peacefully on her bed. Maybe watching the television.

He parked his car in front of the appartment building, and he invited the police officer to come upstairs. But what he expected Sara to do, wasn't true.

She was lying on the floor, her wrists bleeding, her eyes closed, and her mouth wide open. Gil almost got a heart attack when he saw her. He ran outside, hardly breathing.

"Call... 9.. 911", he managed to say, and he sat down. All kinds of things went through him. Sara.. she tried to kill herself because of.. because of me. She.. didn't believe I love her, and that's my own fault.

The police officer immediately grabbed his phone. "We need paramedics here, severe cuts in wrists, almost bleeding to death."

"It wasn't me", Grissom said. "I didn't murder her."

He nodded. "I know. Else you wouldn't have taken me here."

Grissom and the Police officer tried to stop Sara's bleeding, until the paramedics came, after 7 minutes. Where they let her down the day before, they came on time now.

Sara got carried in the ambulance, and the ambulance immediately drove away.

Brass came. "Take a seat, Gil."

- To Be Continued -

Oops, I waited so long. Sorry, sorry, and again, sorry. :) Gosh, I don't have any inspiration.. SHORT, very short chapter. Better than nothing, huh?

----

Chapter 2.8 Grissoms POV.

Brass asked me what happened. I told him everything. How we kissed in the hospital, how we walked past Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Greg, how Sara invited me to sleep over at her house, and the more embarassing part, how we had sex. Brass smiled. "I knew you two had chemistry. Actually, we had a bet running. But continue now."

How we didn't use birthcontrol.. and the morning after. I told him Sara went to the grocery store to get a pregnancy test, and that she wasn't pregnant. I also told him that Sara wanted me to do some research on her mother and brother. And that when I came back, Sara was lying there.

"I just hope she's going to be allright", I finished my story. Brass felt sorry for me, that was clear. "I know Gil. Get some rest. That'll do you some good." I let Catherine and Warrick do their job, examining the crime scene, despite we thought that she tried to kill herself, there was a possibility that she was 'murdered'. She wasn't dead yet..

Catherine patted me on the shoulder. I got into my car and I cried. I don't cry easily.. but this was a great shock to me. I started the car, and I drove through Vegas. Where the lights were normally shining, everything was dark to me now. Everything. The people were dark, their faces didn't have an expression, they were just dark rounds.

New chapter, wow, it's been a long time. Sorry, sorry, and once again, sorry. Is that enough? No? Sorryyyy!

I decided there will be two more chapters in the story. Hmm, and I'm kind of unsure how someone would react, just gotten out of a coma.

----

Chapter 2.9

Sara's POV

I opened my eyes. It felt like I had been asleep for years.. I woke up on a bed, the sheets were white, the pillow was white and the bed was in a white room. The walls were white and the ceiling was white too. Everything was white. White was the colour of life. Was I alive? It felt like a dream. I didn't hear anything, I just saw things. And the things I saw weren't that good. It looked like I was in a hospital.

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise. The noise was creepy. The shivers ran over my neck. What was it? I started to freak out. "Put the noise off", I whispered, hoping anyone would hear it. I suddenly saw a face above me. The face had brown eyes, grey hair and high cheekbones. Hmm, I was assuming that was my doctor.

"Vital functions stabile...", the doctor looked at someone else. "Pupil reflections.. well, Miss Sidle, you're back. You've been in a coma for 4 years.. nobody thought you'd make it."

I was shocked when I found out I had been in a coma for four years. When someone was in a coma for more than 3 months, they would shave their hair, right? I felt if my hair was still there. Nothing. My brown hair was away. I never really cared about my appearance, but this was really shocking. I was a frikkin' baldhead. "Why's my hair gone?", I asked.

The doctor sighed. "You're going through a rough time now. It will grow. I promise. Do you want me to call someone?"

I immediately thought of Grissom. Would he still love me? I still loved him. I tried to move my arms to grab the phone, but I couldn't move them. It hurted. The doc looked at me. "Miss Sidle, your arms have severe damage. We couldn't operate back in the time, because you were in a coma. We'll operate as soon as possible. Is that allright with you?"

"Yes. Could you call Mr. Grissom for me, my boss?", I asked. The doctor smiled. "Yep, I'll do it right now." I answered. "Please." I sighed. My legs and arms couldn't move. The only things I could move were my eyes and mouth. It sucked.

Back at the lab, Grissom's POV

I was working on a case when the office phone rang. Everytime when the phone rang, I hoped it was the hospital. But it always was the sherriff or Brass, someone like that. I expected it to be Brass. "Hello?", I said. When I heard it was Sara's doctor this time and that he had great news for me, the hope came back. "Yeah, please tell me." The doctor finally, finally told me Sara had woken up.

To Be Continued

Back