Grissom/Sara/Greg -- Smothered In SuGGar

Re: G/S/G... anybody got any clever ideas?

They just won't load... someimes I get the demon little X box, but that's it. :( WAAAAAAAH! I WANT MY SUGGAR!

Grissom: ...
Sara: ...
Greg: What?
Grissom: What are you WEARING?
Greg: I thought I'd surprise you.
Sara: Consider us surprised.
Grissom: ...?! WTF, Greg?
Greg: If you don't like it, I'll take it off.
Sara: It's definitely new...
Greg: Fine grain... I just got it yesterday.
Grissom: I did not know you could still buy leather disco pants.

LMFAO! That's so brilliant..... I would love to see a picture of that....

:lol: me too. I also have a vision of Grissom in assless leather pants... hehe.
Aaanyway.
eew... my keyboard is nasty... Um, anyway...
Grissom: Greg! Put your hands in the air and back away from the computer!
Greg: Huh?
Gris: GREG! Hands in air! Back away from computer!
Sara: ...??!
Greg: <backs away> Are we not allowed to play computer games in this house? <pout>
Gris: :lol: Gotcha. <sits down, starts playing Oblivion>
Greg: Meanie.
Sara: <pet>

How much would you love like a CSI type SIMS game, where you could actually do stuff like that! Could you imagine the endless SuGGar fun? :lol:

How much would you love like a CSI type SIMS game, where you could actually do stuff like that! Could you imagine the endless SuGGar fun?

That's a brilliant idea. Because I think a lot of complaints that people have had about the computer games have been that they're either too easy or you don't have enough freedom.

CSI Sims would be awesome.

Back to SuGGar, though - I love that this is the teirs of mentor-student-mentor-student. Do you think Greg will get to mentor anyone?

PS - something I was wondering: was there actually a scene where Grissom told Sara to mentor Greg, or do we just assume it?

sarahvma said:
PS - something I was wondering: was there actually a scene where Grissom told Sara to mentor Greg, or do we just assume it?

There was never a specific scene where he tells her to mentor him (unless it was in Harvest - still the only episode I've yet to see all the way through) - I think we just assume because Sara was mentoring Greg and Grissom is the boss that he asked her to do it, but she might have fallen naturally into the role.

As for Greg getting to mentor anyone - perhaps there are one or two tricks he could teach Grissom & Sara, if you know what I mean ;) :devil:

This was something from the post-Daddy's Little Girl discussion that I had to share:

(Grissom's first threesome):

GRISSOM: Excellent. I've brought supplies in my folded paper bag. Lube, condoms, flavored and unflavored. Then I have a timer should anyone feel that we need to maybe take turns. I have it set to about five minutes. I've tested out my bed to make sure it can support the full amount of weight using dumbells and sacks of flower. I also have peach shnapps. So, shall we begin?
WOMAN 1: ...
WOMAN 2:...

Woohoo!! more scenario's, I love them all...... but now I'm wondering EXACTLY what they're doing in that office....:devil:

EDIT: Woohoo again! Page 3!

Woohoo!! more scenario's, I love them all...... but now I'm wondering EXACTLY what they're doing in that office....

Clearly filling important papers and reviewing cases... what were you thinking? ... :D lol.

Crysthala said:
Catherine: Stop ruining my fun, Mr. Married.
Warrick: Okay, Miss Fantasy.
Catherine: <hiss>
Warrick: <bark>
Catherine: Let's go torture Nick.
Warrick: Screw that, let's take the day off and make like Griss, Greg, and Sara.
Catherine: But you're married.
Warrick: It was actually a throwaway plot device used in two episodes, but OK.

Hahah, I love it :lol:

:lol: Oh my God, that made me laugh so bad. Pure genius of you, woman.

Sorry, guys, I'm reading this thread back-to-front.

Crysthala said:
Two girls on one guy means the guy's a player. Two guys on one girl instantly conjures up thoughts of gang rape. The FFM versus MMF thing is just a reflection of that.

It also comes down to the idea of female power. Two girls on one guy = player, says the guy has the power. Two guys on one girl = gang rape, says (again) the guys have the power. A lot of society still struggles with the idea of women having power over men. Only in accepting that fact (that it's possible) can people see a FMM threesome as sexy rather than brutal.

Anyway, in thinking of Grissom/Sara/Greg, the scene that always automatically comes to mind is where (and forgive me here, I can't think of the episode it's from) Greg comes into a lab where Grissom and Sara are working, waves at her cutely, she smiles back, Grissom looks between them, and says to Sara "You. Stay here." (or something to that effect) and drags Greg off into the other room.

I love that scene *sigh*.

Back