Grissom/Sara/Greg -- Smothered In SuGGar

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Crysthala, Mar 2, 2006.

1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Re: G/S/G... anybody got any clever ideas?

you know i was just wondering that. On geekfiction there is grissom/sara/sofia, grissom/sara/nick and grissom/brass/sara, but no SuGGar. There really should be, it would be very hot. :devil: Especially with Cannon GSR and all. Yeah, I won't even go into it :devil: As you can tell, writing things down is a struggle for me, so if I tried it would be an absolute disaster :( But I know there are some exceptionally talented fanfic writers out there so...
    *pokes fanfic writers*

2. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: G/S/G... anybody got any clever ideas?

<is poked>
    Uhm, actually, yes, I know a couple. I am, as we speak (figuratively, of course), working on the first installment of my SuGGar series. I was majorly sidetracked by my Thrall series, which turned out to have SuGGar anyway. but I doubt you guys will want to put up with the vampires and such, not to mention that it's a trilogy at the moment. But Abyss has one. Right, Abyss? Right??! Don't tell me you haven't let anybody else read that... <poke poke poke>
    SuGGar is totally hot. I wait for the day when Grissom and Sara are cudd- oh, screw it! SCENARIONESS!
    Grissom and Sara are cuddling in Grissom's bed.
    Sara: I think we have officially run out of ideas.
    Gris: Mm, it sucks. We could always go back to the old favorites...
    <sound of toilet flushing>
    Gris: On the other hand...
    Sara: ...we could just let Greg think of something.
    Greg: Hey, guys? I've just thought of something that should be sufficient to melt the foot-thick layer of other ships that had buried this thread... :devil:
    Sara: And what's that? <eagerly>
    Greg: Well, the adult content rule prevents me from saying more, but... it involves Cool-Whip, a real whip, lots of leather, and we might need lube.
    Gris: What? Why?
    Greg: For you.
    Gris/Sara: :eek: