Grissom/Sara/Greg -- Smothered In SuGGar

Re: G/S/G... anybody got any clever ideas?

sarahvma said:
Woohoo!! more scenario's, I love them all...... but now I'm wondering EXACTLY what they're doing in that office....

Clearly filling important papers and reviewing cases... what were you thinking? ... :D lol.

Nothing *cough* nothing at all.....*whistle*

Aah, I'm bringing you guys around. :devil: Bring on Crysthala's Perverted Army!
sarahvma said:
What episode is that from?
Not from an episode. Just our odd fantasies. :)
theatresporter, you actually saw this on CSI??! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WHICH ONE?!?!?! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

No, no - I just meant the pix.

And that scene was from Overload - it was very cute.

Ah. I don't own that episode... :( :( :(
Gris: GAAH!
Greg: What?
Gris: I just accidentally ordered several gallons of liquid latex from this shop online...
Sara: <grin>
Greg: <grin>
Greg and Sara: Whatever you do, don't cancel the order... :devil:
Grissom: o_O ummm... wtf?

Crysthala said:
theatresporter, you actually saw this on CSI??! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WHICH ONE?!?!?! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
sarahvma said:
And that scene was from Overload - it was very cute.

Sarah, just in case you were referring to this, I just thought I'd correct you here (if you weren't, I apologise).

It's actually from 1x20 'Sounds of Silence' (I looked it up - I was sure it wasn't in 'Overload'):

(Greg rushes into the lab for Grissom.)
GREG: Hey, Grissom, can I see you a second, Stat.
(He looks up and sees Sara. Greg waves to her. Sara smiles back. Greg leaves the lab.)
(Grissom turns around and tells Sara.)
GRISSOM: Stay on the tire treads.
(Sara nods. GRISSOM leaves the lab.)

I guess that scene is good for both SuGGar and GSR (and whatever the Grissom/Greg slash relationship is called)

ETA: I thought I should also note - Sara doesn't stay on the tire treads for long. Within a minute she runs off to find the boys again.

ETA: I thought I should also note - Sara doesn't stay on the tire treads for long. Within a minute she runs off to find the boys again.

Ah of course she does because she can't live without her SuGGar!

Neither can we. :lol:
:lol: In my fic series, Greg and Sara call Grissom sugar. Greg is sweetie, and Sara is honey. :lol: I'm planning on including a scene where they're at the movie theatre eating candy, and they can't keep their hands off each other... anyway, they end up with sugar all over their hands. :lol: BWAHAHA! OH NO!!!1 HIT THE FLOOR! ADULT CONTENT RULE INCOMING!!! <ducks>

*Turns head and gets whiplash* Ow.... but it was worth it! What's this about a fic? Is it up and running? Why haven't I read it? So many questions so little time!! :lol:

Sorry I get a lil excited about suGGar!

No, it isn't up yet. I can't work on it because I'm grounded, but I might put up the first chapter sooner or later. :) It's part of the series that you see in my banner, Missing. :p

Hodges: You start with the chemistry, then you move on to the biology, and then you progress to the physics.
Me: LOL OMG SUGGAR!!!!!!!

'Twas on the episode Thursday. Anybody see that part?
BTW: WHERE were Grissom and Greg?!

'Twas on the episode Thursday. Anybody see that part?
BTW: WHERE were Grissom and Greg?!

No I didn't see it sadly cause of me living in a Backwards country still on the beginning of season five! Grr :mad:

And I know where they were.....Setting up a SuGGarific scene for Sara!

Now, I loved this so much, that I made a wallpaper out of it. Nothing fancy, just a stitch with text. But of course I'm giving full credit for the idea & images to you, jenakapt - I'm just the tailor.

800x600: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/th...srutt800600.jpg
1024x768: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/th...rutt1024768.jpg

Any if anyone wants anything bigger, I have the original stitch (with text, though) which is 1900+ by...I dunno, some other big pixel number, lol, still on my computer.

^^ Why thank you! Your very kind! Can take credit for the idea but not the handywork! Lizzy_Sanders did it! She's a lil legend!!

:lol: I love you guys. :wub:
Catherine: Hey, what's that?
Grissom: What's what? <stuffs something down shirt>
Catherine: <jumps forward and grabs at him>
Sara: <gasp>
Greg: OMFG! GRISSOM! No cheating!!!
Grissom: Not... <duck> my... <dive> fault... EEK!
Catherine: GOTCHA! <grabs the necklace> <jaw drop> Is this what I think it is?
Sara: :eek: Oh no...
Grissom: I dunno, what do you think it is?
Catherine: You have blood in a necklace that you wear around?!!?!?!?!??!!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!
Grissom: Greg's and Sara's. For our secret vampire lives.
Catherine: ... Are you serious?
Grissom: Gotcha. <grin>
Catherine: Oh good. Well, I'm off to the A/V lab to hit on Nick and Archie. Scuzzi. <leaves>
<awkward silence>
Greg: You know, Grissom, for someone so obsessed with the truth, you sure are a good liar. :devil:

Back