Grissom/Sara/Greg -- Smothered In SuGGar

Re: G/S/G... anybody got any clever ideas?

o_O
[noob]What? Manip...?[/noob]
<cough> Yeah, he would... :rolleyes: He also looks quite nice in your banner. :devil:

Yes, and Sara's occupied, because there's Catherine, and Nick jumping out of pools and dressing in locker rooms all the time... not to mention Warrick. But he doesn't count, because he's married. And, of course, Grissom and their pet ex-lab tech.
Greg: Muumph.
Grissom: What?
Greg: That was fun.
Grissom: Indeed.
Sara: Groan.
Grissom: ??
Sara: Owwww....
Grissom: What is it?
Sara: That REALLY HURTS!!! TEACH GREG SOME CONTROL!!!!!!
Grissom: <looks at Greg> Amateur. :devil:

Aww poor Greg! It was hilarious, I was watching CSI the other night with my sis and it was "turning of the screws" and it was the scene where they were altogether! At that exact moment she dropped her glass and cause she's trying to stop cursing she yelled "SUGGAR" It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing!

:lol: That is too funny! :lol: :lol:
EDIT:
Grissom: AAH!!
Sara: What?!
Grissom: GIANT LAUGHING SMILEY FACES!!!!
Greg: Tee hee.
Sara: Greg. You have to stop drugging him.
Greg: What? He's funnier when he's half unconscious. Who wants to have sex in my office?
Sara: Greg, you use the locker room as an office.
Greg: Exactly. :rolleyes:
Grissom: Woo! My inhibitions are gone. Let's go!

Ah it's been so long, I missed my suggar while I was away!

I would LOVE to see Grissom's inhibitions gone, much as I love him he thinks too much!

Oh, definitely.
Grissom: Hmm... I'd love to have a crazy threesome with Greg and Sara... but then again... <flashback mode>
Ecklie: RAWR! If only I could have been there...
</flashback mode> AAH!!!!!!

Haha I was thinking about my favourite quotes and remebered this one

Sara: So relax and lie down on your back.
Greg
: You know, this is exactly like a dream I had once, except it wasn't in a garage and Grissom wasn't watching.
[beat]
Greg: That was a different dream.

That's just dripping in SuGGar, how's your fic coming on?

Pretty good, although lately I've been rather enthralled.
EDIT: I was watching "Iced" on DVD today and came across this...
<dead college kids on floor>
Sara: Kid was a regular Romeo.
Grissom: "For never was a story of more woe/Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."
Greg: <ducks out of sight> <tweeze!> <back in> Condom wrapper!
Grissom: <glance> <damn sexy eyebrow raise> So much for safe sex.
<to credits>
This is the one.

jenakapt said:
lol, I was thinking a picture from "Turn of the Screws" you know where they're all atanding around the rollarcoaster, wth something like "you think we contaminated the evidence?" under it? :lol: nething like that possible?
Jenakapt's wayyy late banner.
lol0ds.jpg

^.^ I do try. :)
I like the avatar too. :D The next time they have one of those contest thingys, I'm saying you have the best banner and avatar.
Sara: <whisper> Can I stop smiling now?
Grissom: Nope. He isn't done professing his eternal love to you yet.
Greg: And I loooooove you and lllllllllllllloooooooooove you more and lllloooooooooooooooove you the most out of everybody (except for maybe Grissom here) and I looooooove you both <coot coot> <boink boink>
Grissom: <smiling>
Catherine: What's up with that? They're just standing there smiling and he's kissing their feet...
Warrick: Grissom told her once that smiling supresses the gag reflex. I guess it's true. <grin>
Greg: And I lllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuu...
Catherine: What's with the smile?
Warrick: Because I can HEAR HIM. And besides, here comes Nick, and you saw how he felt about marriage in Rashomama...
Catherine: SHHH!!! You have to use spoiler code!!
Warrick: Do not.
Catherine: Besides. I thought you were married.
Warrick: ...We've discussed this before.

And now for a dirty joke.
Their character names are symbolic in three ways. One, GG/GS/SS. Greg is like a combination of Grissom and Sara because he has been taught by them both.
Two, GG/GS/SS. Greg is sometimes a bridge between Grissom and Sara (sometimes communication-wise, but mostly in bed).
And three, it's ironic. Greg's full name is one letter longer than Grissom's, but Grissom is longer. OHSHIT! <dives out of the way as the ACR comes speeding through the area>

It took me SO long to get "number three" that I'm a bit scared I'm losing my touch! Thanks for the compliments on the banner and avator!! Chez made the avvie! When I saw those pics I knew it had to be made into an avvie!

I'm so glad you came up with another scenario! I was missing them.

lol. Who else got the feeling that Sara's suggestion for Greg's birthday didn't go unnoticed by Grissom?

We definitely need a transcript for that, guys.

sarahvma said:
lol. Who else got the feeling that Sara's suggestion for Greg's birthday didn't go unnoticed by Grissom?

Oh absolutely! :) Latex may have been last year's fantasy for Greggo, but a beautiful brunette and a enigmatic entomologist (damn, I love alliteration! :p ) are DEFINITELY on this year's wish list.

Grissom & Sara probably got together after the rest of the team left the room to start making detailed plans for how to rock Greg's world. *drool* :D

Back