Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for you Piper

301ei50.jpg

infor i am not the best for my bad english sorry but in general term 4x12 and grissom ´s wordl

Hey you guys, it sounds like Grissom is leaving this season. I want Grissom and Sara to stay. But maybe they will leave together.

I will keep my eyes out or any butterfly references in CSI PiperGrissom.

Nope, he's signed on for S/9, but will be gone to do a play in Chicago, from Nov.13-Dec. 21, so how they'll explain his absence this time, we don't know yet:vulcan:

TSoSSbanner_thumbMA10145000-0003.jpg

Oh cool. It's good that Grissom won't leave then because, if he stays and Sara leaves, then there's a good chance that she will come back for him again. I thought that George Eads kind of said something about Grissom leaving in his press conference.

Make sure you share them on this site because i want to see them too.

Also you guys there is a Grissom and Sara Quiz on the quiz thread. It is really easy and it tests our knowledge of our favorite couple.

Here's another one for you Piper:thumbsup: and does anyone wonder what ever happened to the cocoon that Grissom sent her, where is it, did it hatch or die, the writers never carried through on that:(

BUTTERFLIES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Thanks, desert. ;)

Rambo told me and some others a while ago a story about the cocoon, I'll do my very best to tell it.

He said that the cocoon is in Grissom's office, the 'butterfly' has flown away, but he keeps it there for when the butterfly comes home. Make sense? I think it does now especially!!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back