Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, desert. ;)

Rambo told me and some others a while ago a story about the cocoon, I'll do my very best to tell it.

He said that the cocoon is in Grissom's office, the 'butterfly' has flown away, but he keeps it there for when the butterfly comes home. Make sense? I think it does now especially!!!:thumbsup:

slghoaiehtio
That's a beautiful story. Gahh just thinking about GBGL makes me cry *hankie*
It's strange, I never really liked butterflies all that well before "Butterflied," and now I practically have a shrine to them.
It's amazing.

I can't believe they pushed the premiere back. I'm already strung out from the lack of new GSR-filled episodes as it stands *shudder* And we don't even have any new spoilers to dissect and interperet. Boo.

All of you that make the banners are sooo talented! I love all of them. I really need to learn how to do that. You guys really do great work!

Hey y'all.
All kinds of good news from me. First, I've got through that nasty bit of writer's block finally. Just posted an M rated story that cannot be linked here, it's called Thermite, thanks O_Cat. And I've got a little birthday gift brewing that I can't wait to post. I'd forgotten how much fun writing could be.

Now, onto the job search update...I got one. Woo hoo. I start Saturday, working at a new restaurant for a family I worked for ten years ago.

Let's hope that good things come in threes, too. I'd just love to hear that JF is coming back for the whole season.

Hey y'all.
All kinds of good news from me. First, I've got through that nasty bit of writer's block finally. Just posted an M rated story that cannot be linked here, it's called Thermite, thanks O_Cat. And I've got a little birthday gift brewing that I can't wait to post. I'd forgotten how much fun writing could be.

Now, onto the job search update...I got one. Woo hoo. I start Saturday, working at a new restaurant for a family I worked for ten years ago.

Let's hope that good things come in threes, too. I'd just love to hear that JF is coming back for the whole season.

Wow seattle excellent fic! I'm sooo pleased to have been a little help in getting you back on the writing train :D Can't wait for more!

And just fantastic news about the job :beer: Really sounds like one of those amazing little things in life where odd events come together to make something unexpected but wonderful. Good luck! :thumbsup:

La la la la laaaaa - Grissom is going to be so happy to see Sara :D Our butterfly returns home! And WP is officially a STAR - woo hoo the walk of fame! :cool:

Hey y'all.

Hey Seattle, I know you can't link it here, but could you pm me a link? I cross my heart I'm old enough to read it, and I'd really like to. I'm so glad you got a new job and past your writer's block. Good luck tomorrow, and is that new story a birthday gift for you, or perhaps for someone else? Disney related something maybe? I am so excited, I can't stand it. You Rule!!!
I also tried to go to IMDB and post, but I couldn't really find that much bad stuff. I couldn't open anything that said it had spoilers though, and maybe it's on those pages. Sorry to dissappoint you. I really was trying to show you and Jorja/Sara and GSR my support. I just don't get a lot of time on the computer, so when I do, I try to do stuff I really enjoy (like this thread)

Long Live GSR :)

Hey, you guys are always on when I am off. I like the story that Rambo told you PiperGrissom. It totally makes sense because Sara left so naturally Grissom's butterfly left, but now that Sara comes back i hope we see the butterfly come back.

I was just thinking about how Sara's going to come back and wouldn't it be perfect if the butterfly came back to grissom's office and he's sort of talking to it and then a couple of minutes later Sara comes into his office.

Hey JorjaAnn I am the same way with butterflies. I didn't really like them until butterflied and now I love them.

Did you guys know that butterflies are Catherine and Grissom fans mascot as well.

The butterly always have to be blue for me of course, grissom have in him hard a butterfly blue when the girl die is in the bed and is mix the imagen with sara.

Piper the mail is send one of my friend with her adress because i don´t know send pics for email, please tell me if she send it right ;)

Piper the mail is send one of my friend with her adress because i don´t know send pics for email, please tell me if she send it right ;)

It was just fine!:thumbsup: I am at lunch now and I am going to update the wiki NOW! I hope everyone will take the time to go look.;)

Good. i am going to go and check on it. I love butterflies a lot. Any color butterflies are my favorite. My mom has a lot of butterflies in her bathroom, so any time i go in there i think of GSR.

Good. i am going to go and check on it. I love butterflies a lot. Any color butterflies are my favorite. My mom has a lot of butterflies in her bathroom, so any time i go in there i think of GSR.

I have several new pages, but some are totally under construction. :p
I am so excited about the new season.

Oh, Seattle, that story was HOT. WOOHOOOO!

Hey, you guys are always on when I am off. I like the story that Rambo told you PiperGrissom. It totally makes sense because Sara left so naturally Grissom's butterfly left, but now that Sara comes back i hope we see the butterfly come back.

I was just thinking about how Sara's going to come back and wouldn't it be perfect if the butterfly came back to grissom's office and he's sort of talking to it and then a couple of minutes later Sara comes into his office.

Hey JorjaAnn I am the same way with butterflies. I didn't really like them until butterflied and now I love them.

Did you guys know that butterflies are Catherine and Grissom fans mascot as well.

Ohh buddy, that would make me cry even harder than I already know I will. *hankienose* No joke.
Say whaa?? They can't have our mascot! Catherine has nothing to do with butterflies!!
Boo.

That's exactly what I said, but apparantly they think that Butterflied was a Grissom/Catherine episode because it was just the two of them working the crime scene. They obviously missed the part where the victim looked exactly like Sara and the way Grissom looked at Sara.

I guess! *rolls eyes* Ah well, I guess we can't *all* be geeksmart ://

In other news, did y'all read the article about Billy's concrete star? :D Makes my soul happy.

Make sure you share them on this site because i want to see them too.

Also you guys there is a Grissom and Sara Quiz on the quiz thread. It is really easy and it tests our knowledge of our favorite couple.

Hey fans, thought you'd like to take this quiz, that our little sidlewannabee mentioned on here, it's fun, so put on your thinking caps or not, and your should all score 10:thumbsup: enjoy!

GRISSOM AND SARA QUIZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back