Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with PiperGrissom about the IMDb. Fans are not happy to see Jorja/Sara back on the show and they have to see GSR again. This girl said on this board and they should fired David Rambo, if they fired David Rambo, it that mean, they should fired the other who are GSR too. I can't believe they complain for a few second of GSR, it not like they are together in an hour show, it was like 15 second or 30 second.

I want to see Grissom happy again and I also want to see Nick and Greg smile again when they see Sara back on the show and I don't know how Nick and Greg will react to see her. Oh, I'm sure they will be happy to see her and I want to see hugs all four of them, (Nick, Greg and Grissom with Sara.) I already knew Sara will return to Grissom, not Greg or Nick.

I have to agree with PiperGrissom about the IMDb. Fans are not happy to see Jorja/Sara back on the show and they have to see GSR again. This girl said on this board and they should fired David Rambo, if they fired David Rambo, it that mean, they should fired the other who are GSR too. I can't believe they complain for a few second of GSR, it not like they are together in an hour show, it was like 15 second or 30 second.

I want to see Grissom happy again and I also want to see Nick and Greg smile again when they see Sara back on the show and I don't know how Nick and Greg will react to see her. Oh, I'm sure they will be happy (Nick, Greg and Grissom with Sara.) I already knew Sara will return to Grissom, not Greg or Nick.

Thanks NicknGrissom:thumbsup:
I want Grissom happy. He's just not been 'right' since Sara left.
The whole show hasn't been 'right'.

gah this wait is killing me 2 and 1/2 more months if im correct? maybe spoilers this early aren't such a good thing, we might be able to get by better with only speculations... but then again..:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see Sara back. I hope she is in more than one episode. It is good that she is in the cast list and not just guest starring. I really love happy Grissom and Grissom is not happy without Sara as we have seen.

GAH! I go away for like two minutes and all INSANITY breaks loose here!!! It's allll good though :D Fantastic news about the return and the David Rambo treats and everyone being so positive and happy (expect for the stupid *delete delete* unfortunate people over at IMDb who obviously are just repressed and jealous *delete delete delete* missing out) ;) :guffaw:

My friends you rock as always! Keep the countdown going bengali I want to know exactly how long I have to stay spoiler free for (although some things are already a bit blown regardless - it's cool though, I'm too thrilled about Jorja wooooooo hoooooooo!) :D

I am ready to jump out of my seat i am so excited. CSI this season is going to be awesome as long as Sara is in it. It will even be awesome if there is GSR in it even if Sara isn't. I want to have updates on the show if Sara leaves like you know Grissom's frioends asking about her, that kind of thing. This thread makes me happy.

You realize were all a bit wacky:lol:and on David Rambo, did you read the last line of his "news" on here, just came out today, how [and I don't need to put this in a spolier box, because it's already posted on here], how "when Sara comes back, Grissom will be glad to see her":drool:so Piper is correct she's already listed in at least 3, I hate to repeat myself, but no one "inks a deal" for 1 ep.:wtf: Do you all wonder what they offered her monetary wise? one she couldn't refuse and from the TV Guide, [hey fans go buy this one] the last question and her answer was~,

Q "Are you ready to do more TV"?
A It will be hard to follow up CSI. NO matter what I do, it's big shoes to fill. If I'm going to do TV, then my loyalty and my heart belong to CSI way to go Jorja, so don't ever leave, your team mates have signed up for two more years, hint-hint :thumbsup:

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif

Hey desertwind. Is that the latest tv guide? I hope it is, if its not then it means that i missed tnhat part. I read in last weeks tv guide that the next season premiere might be the last time we see the entire team together. I think Sara is going to be on for more than one episode. I agree with you desertwind Why would anyone that was a main character sign on for just one episode. Look at us, we are holding on to the smallest shred of hope that we have to keep our ship alive.

I hate this waiting too, plus, now we may have to wait until October! ICK! I think it's going to be worth the wait.
uhmm, why might we have to wait until October? :eek:

In the email Rambo sent to me, he said it's now in October, but it CAN change. It's gonna be totally worth the wait.
:thumbsup:

Definatley check out Jorja's interview in the TVGuide. I think she's gonna stay.:thumbsup:

I hope we don't have to wait until October. I was thinking that you lived somewhere else and that is why you would have to wait until October. I was thinking that it would start in September. I hope that they change it back to September. I can't wait until my mom gets home. She has the key to the mailbox. I want to go check the mail because the tv guide should be in there by now. It usually comes by Tuesday but no one ot the mail yesterday.

i am disappointed with the TVguide cover i was wait a good cover with sara & grissom, come on SARA our Sara is back home.
i am pretty sure if is another shipp they give more media impact...always the same.

im not actually subscribed to TV Guide... now that i think about it, im not sure if ive ever even opened one :wtf:
so im definitely not in the know about the cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back