Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then a countdown until the 25th it shall be. Now I live in Florida, so this is to 9 pm EST, so adjust accordingly to your timezone.

The countdown until the premiere is 101 days, 21 hours and 3min

Then a countdown until the 25th it shall be. Now I live in Florida, so this is to 9 pm EST, so adjust accordingly to your timezone.

The countdown until the premiere is 101 days, 21 hours and 3min
According to David Rambo, the premire is the 18th.:thumbsup:
HE would know. ;)

Sorry for the double post, but my Mom just got the new TVGuide and on the cover is....................

Hey Grissom! Sara's back on CSI!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the double post, but my Mom just got the new TVGuide and on the cover is....................

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuteeeeeee!!!!!
have a picture ????? i can't wait for see Grissom & Sara in a scene together again!!! AWWWW SEE HER AGAIN, SEE THE GSR!!!

JorjabannerEmmy2008_01.jpg

Woo hoo! *does a little happy dance around the kitcken*
Is there anyone out there to give me a high five?:beer:(damn, no high five smiley).

High five back to you seattle!!!

Happy dance, happy dance!!

Is there an article that goes with the picture? Does it need to be in a spoiler box or can we all read it? I NEED to know.

Woo hoo! *does a little happy dance around the kitcken*
Is there anyone out there to give me a high five?:beer:(damn, no high five smiley).
HI FIVE!!!!!
Sorry, I don't have a scanner that works, but it's a page and a half article. AND there are some great pics of our gal and Grissom.:thumbsup:

Cheering.gif
that's so cool Piper YIPEE, I get mine on Tues. and will post the article, unless somone else beats me to it;) I did bring up the TV Guide site, with NO luck, on finding it, see, we're still top doggies, or I guess I should say they are:wtf: I can't wait!
kiss1tl6.gif

PAST TV GUIDE COVER

Cheering.gif
that's so cool Piper YIPEE, I get mine on Tues. and will post the article, unless somone else beats me to it;) I did bring up the TV Guide site, with NO luck, on finding it, see, we're still top doggies, or I guess I should say they are:wtf: I can't wait!
kiss1tl6.gif

PAST TV GUIDE COVER

I need to add that the TVGuide article says Sara will come back in the third eppy. That is incorrect. Rambo says the premire. :confused:

Cheering.gif
kiss1tl6.gif

PAST TV GUIDE COVER

I need to add that the TVGuide article says Sara will come back in the third eppy. That is incorrect. Rambo says the premire. :confused:
3????? is the Ausellio source???? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
i didn't find in the site ...have new pics???? i'm crazy for new pictures!!!!awwwwwwww

Cheering.gif
kiss1tl6.gif

PAST TV GUIDE COVER

3????? is the Ausellio source???? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
i didn't find in the site ...have new pics???? i'm crazy for new pictures!!!!awwwwwwww
It's not on the TVGuide site, but I held the mag in my hands and read it.:lol:
I don't know who the source was, but Jorja was interviewed. :confused:
No new pics either..............YET!:thumbsup:

Yay!!!! This is so exciting!!! I really hope Sara will be in the premiere, but even if I have to wait to see her until episode 3 I'm still happy! :) Can anyone describe what's talked about in the article pretty please. :)

Ausiello, is history, he's gone from TV GUIDE, and took a position with Entertainment Weekly:thumbsup: so we don't have to hear his what if's anymore, she's suppose to be at services, in "For Warrick" after~

a devastated Grissom calls her in San Francisco, to tell her the news, I hope this is correct, and by all accounts it is!

saraandgrissoldpic.jpg

sorry but i am crying to happiness because i don´t belive in the sara´s return thank you desert to keep my faith and the cheers;). i am really happy to back another TVGuide cover:thumbsup: knowing perfectly well their favorite shipp...and ausellio of course:klingon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back