Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

I am thinking we'll get some good GSR in one form or another. I can't wait to see Grissom in that suit, the pic alone has me sweating.:drool:
    Jorja said she'd be back, she said there'd be a moment- what that means, I don't know.I DO think we'll see her before the season ends.:bolian:

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, totally PiperGrissom. I could them saying that she isn't coming back in the form of getting on the cast list, but if Jorja is only shown for a few seconds at the end of the season finale, she doesn't have to be listed in the cast list. I could totally see the writer's doing this for us. :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's zappy for the tid-bit of *spoiler* info.. whopee[​IMG], and now we're all jazzed up to see this week's ep.. can't wait, to see him, and in his bathrobe:drool:I know what I'd like to do with that:wtf: and see what's he's wearing underneath:drool:, but I do hope something exciting will be revealed. It's been showing snippets of the episode on CBS, but it goes so fast, you really can't tell what the hell is happening:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

Remember, there are always possible flashbacks. Maybe in this upcoming episode we will have a new flashback, one that jorja filmed b4 she left. The flashback might consist of sara and grissom in san fran or something along the lines of that.
    Alot of things have changed while i was gone, i was in england for a while (BTW I envy you people who live in england, i want to leave the USA and live there!!)

5. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

Thats true there could be flashbacks...I completely forgot about them! I'm just looking forward to some new info...hopefully it will tell us something lol!

OT: Aleyna4233 what part of England did you visit...and are you serious about wanting to leave the USA for here? I would swap any day of the week I don't like living in England for various reasons...the weather being one of them lol!

6. Desertwind

Welcome back Aleyna so move to England, that would be a great expierence. why not? and wait till you all here this!!

is returning for S/9.. it's on the *spoiler* thread YIPEE, and I'll bet he got $$$$ for this, and why not, so if he's staying~~guess who else will be back? this is such great news, he's got alot of influence over her, their real life buddies, and being I live in a betting town any bets on this being true? I mean her coming back---soon---

7. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

I live in England and if you love CSI, DON'T MOVE HERE! we get the episodes months later then you in America:scream:.

Sorry i haven't been here for a while:( but i've been busy working on a new fanfic:rolleyes:

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

is returning for S/9.. it's on the *spoiler* thread YIPEE, and I'll bet he got $$$$ for this, and why not, so if he's staying~~guess who else will be back? this is such great news, he's got alot of influence over her, their real life buddies, and being I live in a betting town any bets on this being true? I mean her coming back---soon---
    [/quote]

It's also posted on the Ausiello Report. Some more info too. Spoiler-free beware.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  9. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

I want to move to England when I graduate. I like England because of its cleanliness, its accent, and free lifestyle (or so it seems). I visited Manchester, Yorkshire, London, and Scotland.

Somehow, i guess we all knew that WP would sign the contract sooner or later. Possibly JF would sign a contract for mid season 9?

10. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I just watched GBAGL :(
    Before that, I had already seen all the important bits on youtube and in shipper vids, but I never understood how Grissom could let this whole case pass without reaching out to Sara. i mean really reaching out, not asking "How are you" and putting up with "I can't talk right now" as an answer.

Today I watched the ep with my boyfriend, and now I understand Grissom better:
    My boyfriend realised that Sara was leaving about the same time as Grissom...when the last lines of the letter were spoken *coughs*MEN*coughs* :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    And it's not like I hadn't told him before that this was a major tearjerking episode...

But he did raise an interesting question: What exactly did Grissom do in the 3-5 minutes while Sara walked away from him into the locker room, cut off her name tag etc.
    Did he just keep standing next to Hodges, staring holes into the air, for the whole time?
    Or did he get back into his office to ponder "THE KISS" and suddenly realize he'd better go after her only to discover that his idea was brilliant, but a little late?

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Very good point seahwak! I think it's something we've all been wondering and the only conclusion I can come up with is that Grissom is a man and was being stupid! :lol:

12. Desertwind

I've wondered that myself seahawk maybe he was in shock, and didn't know where she went, maybe he thought she ran outsuide, and left the building, or Mr. snoopy Hodges was rambling on and on, and he didn't know what or where to go:scream:

[​IMG]

Here's a timeline of them, with the poignant letter at the end:(

http://csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just saw the promos over at IMBd, it show Grissom's townhouse and it not the same one that he use live in on the episode of The Strip strangler. It Sara's and Grissom's condo and it huge and it have downstairs on the front door. I hope you guys watch it, Sara's clothes is still there when Catherine stoop in his closet. I don't think it Grissom's dress and it beautiful dress Sara have. Catherine ask Grissom, how long he and Sara been together and he almost walked out the door, he laugh at that.

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

15. Desertwind

Thank's seattle but Alex posted this on the *spoiler* thread..:thumbsup: I'll bet they'll have an alternative scene! and~

did we see if this is the same bedroom as in "Leapin' Lizards" ?and could Cath have been any more nosy and snoopy:scream: geez.. and his "no comment" when she pressed him for "how long have you and Sara been together" he sure avoids talking about it or her.. good boy, and it's none of her business, unless he wants to talk about it

BEDROOM..THEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.