Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

whoa, I knew Catherine was going to snoop around, but seriously, rummaging through his clothes? :eek:
    And she knew that was chicken soup right away, so why take a closer look? Did she want to make sure Grissom can take care of himself and cook for himself? :wtf:
    I hope some other version of that scene will make it to the final show, with less of Cath going through his belongings, and more time to grill him about Sara (Not that he'll be more talkative, but I prefer Catherine asking questions about Sara to Catherine rummaging through his stuff.)

"How long have you been together" is not the question I would have asked him (because we already know :D), but it shows that after his "slip" in LD, he never revealed more to her (and I can just imagine how she tried to wheedle information out of him between 8x02 and 8x11)...
    She should have invited Ecklie for a coffee, he could have told her :lol:
    Seriously, Ecklie is better informed about GSR than Catherine (I bet this bugs her to no end)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

seahawk I'm sitting here cracking up.. good points.. your right, and on Cath snooping geez.. how rude.. if Sara was doing that, say in her apt. anti's would have a snit-fit, but I read how "cute" it was that Cath was going through all his stuff. how dense is she really?, he declared his "love" for her in the finale get a clue Catherine

THE AWESOME TWOSOME

3. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

EHEM. Just thought I'd stop in to say hello! It's been a while since I've gotten back around to posting, and I thought this new stuffs was pretty nifty. ^^
    DUUUDDDEEE. That clip was ah-mazing. Yes it was. I love that Cath was snooping around his house. MHM. And I love the picture. And the "IGOTTAGO". Yep, can't wait for tomorrow.

Yes, Alexx = lame. Psh. :bolian:
    <3 you guys!

4. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Now that I've seen the deleted scene another five times, I noticed something else:

When the camera zooms around his apartment during Catherine's inspection, we briefly get to see a volume of "Complete Shakespeare" - which btw is not the same book as the one in the promo shot with Grissom in his bathrobe.

So Grissom is probably still trying "to make sense of a girl" (and probably searching for the right sonnet to tell her he's got a bad flu and needs her to keep Catherine from wrecking his place :lol:)

And I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the replacement scene has more new () stuff on GSR
    (just because Catherine is a little behind the times doesn't mean we're not entitled to information that's new for us too)

5. Desertwind

Good eyeball seahawk he does love Shakespeare:thumbsup:maybe your right! here's that sonnet again from when he wrote her "I said I'd miss you and I do":p

http://www.shakespeare-online.com/sonnets/47detail.html

[​IMG]

WEEEEE, tonights the night, after a grueling 4 months of re-runs, hope this brings some type of conclusion pertaining to them:bolian:

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

This is so exciting. A new episode, yippee!!!
    It's also a little nerve wracking. Just how alive IS our beloved GSR.
    I wonder just who will show up at Grissom's flat.
    I made a new vid, it's not GSR, but it is a Sara video. Sara Sidle, She's Got a Way.

7. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey you guys. I am REALLY sorry that I haven't been on for a while. I promise that I will be back now. I honestly can't wait until the new episode tonight. It looks really interesting but I really want to see it because of the scene in Grissom's apartment. He has a picture of Sara. I missed you guys so much. I especially missed you desertwind. I have to go to swim practice in a little while. i will be back on tonight.

8. Desertwind

WELCOME BACK sidlewanabe[​IMG] I've missed you too, long time no been on here..don't stay away for so long sweetie pie.. and tonights the night WHOOPEE:bolian: please Grissom, say something about Sara:phis and her dreams:thumbsup:

IN EACH OTHERS ARMS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

After all the viral marketing, I'm actually looking forward to this, and I do not feel threatened at all by the new chick. Yes, the deleted scene on YouTube teased us, but maybe this chick can get something else about our beloved Sara out of Gil. We know he still loves her, and TPTB know we're waiting anxiously to hear more, so... actually looking forward to tonight. First time since Lab Rats!

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

God, ten more minutes! I don't think I can stand the wait. Come on Gilbert, tell us you still at least talk to Sara!!! Maybe Cath will hit Gil's machine and she'll hear a message from Sara saying I'm sorry I gave you the flu when you were out here or something like that :)

11. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

THE SHIRT! DID YOU SEE THE SHIRT? Ok, clarification -THE shirt from THE scene in Way to Go. Yeah, that one! It's in the closet Cath checks out in the deleted scene. Why in the name of all that is holy did they delete that???? Oh, I almost forgot (NOT) SHEEEEEE CAAAAALLLLLEEED HIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!! SARA CALLED HIM!!!!!!!! INSERT BIGGEST SQUEE SINCE THE KISS HERE! And what was with Brass crying? And Griss nearly getting blown up? Please tell me I'm not the only one who screamed like someone in a slasher flick? I think my heart stopped. All I could think (when I regained the capacity for thought) was, "Take Warrick! Take him instead!" Whew. I think I'll force myself to cut this rant short at the risk of MORE hyperventilation!

12. jadzia911

jadzia911 Victim

:cardie: hey,

Did anyone else notice the mismatched placemats on Grissom's counter/breakfast bar? One of them had flowers on it like it belongs to Sara. Grissom still keeps her place ready like he expects her to walk in at any time and say : Feed me, Gilbert!

well, at least that's my interpretation.

Oh, and that last phone call? De-fi-ni-te-ly from Sara. TPTB are trying to muddy the waters with what's her face but I ain't fooled. Only Sara can make him smile and laugh like that.

And Sara's ghostbusting must be going great if she called and made him laugh within 4 seconds!

13. hellogilbert

Here, here! Ok, be honest, did you count? Course, I can't talk- I counted how many seconds it took Grissom to sprint down the hall and into the room yelling, "Sara!" with that horrified look on his face in Empty Eyes. Huh, that was 4 seconds too. weird...or intentional...*insert Twilight Zone music* *hellogilbert gets Gibbs slapped for being so analytical*

14. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Yes, there is hope for tomorrow!!!! I'm going to sleep with happy dreams. I hope that by the time my little one comes in October that they will be reunited! We all know they are still in touch and it's not over! Hurray!

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going the last few months. I've enjoyed reading it, with limited posting. I can't wait to check out all the fan fics based on the "phone call."

I hope we see Grissom's apartment a lot more during this season!

15. hellogilbert

Who can sleep?! I can't stop hugging myself with that warm n fuzzy feeling from the ending and giggling when I think about Nick's ass when he said, "I think I just found my reason for getting out of bed this morning." Me too, Nicky. MEEE too. And Grissom in a bathrobe. What was on his pants, BTW? I can't make out the pattern. And Greg in a scarf! And Grissom in a suit. And Grissom in a suit with the buttons undone and his tie dangling like that. And Grissom saying "for a PEE!" Never thought I'd hear Grissom say "pee" Hehehe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.