Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Got to admit that would be an awesome twist to the storyline. But don't you think a little frustrating to us shippers?? All these months with no Sara and a sad Grissom to one day waking up and they are happy as can be.

Do I sound pessimistic?? Hee hee sorry if I do I don't want to bring the mood down

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I think we will get some hopefull and insightful GSR moments in the next few eppys. Then, in the last minutes of the season finale, I think we'll either hear OR see Sara.

3. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

My fingers are crossed. All of them. And my toes.:lol:

4. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

My whole body is in "Gordian Knot Mode" right now...that won't change until Thursday evening (Friday morning here in Germany)

Concerning the "Dallas" twist: Only if we get to see Grissom stepping out of the shower...:drool:

I think they might not show Sara's immediate return, but rather have Grissom's mood change noticeably from one day to another. Like coming into the lab whistling some love song or smiling without apparent reason. That would ensure a nice round of snarky comments from the team...
    So, it's mentioned Sara is back but we don't see her immediately, because she's not back with the lab (yet?). Maybe we hear her on telephone, but some time might pass before she actually gets screen time - wearing a Grissom name tag on her vest of course
    I might let them pass with pulling a Warrick (showing up at work wearing rings. No explanation whatsoever necessary :D)

5. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
    I heard that Sara wasn't coming back in season 8. There's articles on CSI Files home page. Jorja confirmed it.
    I like what you've heard better, though!

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

tbh, i don't think Sara will be back for good. Jorja left for a reason and i highly doubt she would come back to being a regular cast member. if that was the case, she would be taking a season-long break, and she wouldn't *quit* the show. but to be fair, it could all be a publicity stunt to draw viewers in, create more drama etc.

i understand why Jorja and the writers keep confirming her return all the time. they probably have no clue when and how it's gonna happen, but they don't want to loose the interest of so many people who love Sara and/or GSR. think about it, the fanbase would shrink quickly if there was no hope for anything to happen in the future. but no, TPTB are smart enough to promise us her return, just to keep us talking, waiting, and watching. even if, at the moment, they might know as much about it as we do.

but she will be back. that is guaranteed. so for how long? probably 1 or 2 final episodes of the next season, that is my best guess based on the show's schedule. plot-wise, i'm still not sure if it's not too late. unless there will be some mention of G/S communicating and being in a long distance relationship, i can see Grissom moving on after such a long period of separation.

i think some things, as to where they stand, will get revealed this season. after all, we need something to chew on during the summer :p

due to the writer's strike there weren't many episodes this season, even less with Sara being absent. this storyline has a lot of interesting possibilities and the show needs time to expoit them. that's why i can see Sara coming back during the November or February sweeps, more possibly the latter, only to have the whole GSR storyline having its finale in May. a great compromise, i believe.

i can't exclude all of this starting in the season premiere and ending in November though (we need to remember Billy might want to exit before Christmas.) Grissom could always go on another sabbatical, though, to go to SF to see her.

*sigh* so yeah, i'll stop guessing now, cuz there is way too many scenarios that have a chance to happen.

7. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Adzix, ITA with you. The scenarios I described earlier are of course GSR-dreamland-FF-material scenarios.
    Apart from Jorja's schedule/other plans, we must keep in mind the tone of the show. It's called CSI, not GSR. So, even if as a shipper I'd love a fluffy return with loads of GSR scenes, I don't think it would do the show much good (depending on how the writers include it, of course). And the understated, low-key depiction of their relationship definitely is one of the things that got me hooked to the show.

Why? It's so much fun, and it'll make the time until the new episode pass faster :)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On Sara/Jorja returning, no one knows except the insiders, we can all surmise till the cows come home, or spectulate as well, they're good at keeping secrets. on her KTLA interview, she answered [on coming back] with a sly grin, like the cat that ate the mouse, she knows, and probably Billy and others, I'm the cockeyed optimist, and remember when we didn't know if she lived or died in "DD" well, she lived didn't she, so lets try and keep the mood light full of sunshine and faith, and hope she'll be back, in whatever scenerio they or she chooses! and the Dallas scenerio:rommie:ya' never know:wtf: this would be my dream come true, and who knows maybe this has already happened, what a big blow, and surprise for all those negative mongers:borg:

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I agree with you desertwind! Positivity is our key for happiness right now. Even if Jorja does make some sort of appearance this season, we won't know a lot about it until it happens because it'll be so secretive.

So, I say we keep guessing and keep indulging in fan fiction! :)

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

OK, so we know that WP and JF want to move on from doing CSI full time because it's been so many years, right?

So here's my stupidly optimistic idea: A sitcom named GSR. They can move to SF together, or even stay in Vegas if they want some cameos from Marg et al. Just put them in a two story house, give them a kid or two, maybe some fosters, and some wacky neighbor/friend/relative and viola you have yourself a sitcom. We GSR shippers get to see the happily ever afters, the GSR haters don't have to watch, and the actors get to do something very different from CSI. I say it's a win-win situation :D

What do you think?

:Maybe I'm delierious from the meds I'm on:

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Oooh, I want the meds you're on bengali13. :lol:
    That would be a really great way for us GSR fans to get what we want, but Billy wants to get back the the theatre, so once he's left CSI, I can't see him doing another TV show. :(

I tend to agree with seahawk that anything that TPTB do with GSR will be incredibly subtle when they finally do address it. I'm still waiting to find out about that darned cocoon. TPTB just left us hanging. :scream:

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey, guys. How about count down? We got 4 more to go to see our new CSI and Grissom in a robe and his sickness, poor baby, someone made him feel better.

Do you guys read Grisssom1's story? It good, I can't bring it here, because it M like in R. Boy, you should read it.

13. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

There is an interview with William Petersen in this weeks NZ TV Guide, he talks a bit about GSR
    We haven't seen the last of Sara Sidel

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Less than four days now! And don't forget we get to see WP/GG in that suit Gggrrrrowl.:drool::devil::thumbsup:
    And maybe they'll throw us a scrap of GSR info.
    Let's hope the guest star is full of pertinent questions. Pertinent who's your girlfriend, where is she, and when's she coming back questions.

15. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Considering it's Catherine who visits him, I'm confident she'll wheedle some pertinent information out of him. Her pride is probably still injured a little because they kept it a secret so long, and she never found out for herself. I hope that has her ambition to grill him fueled...After working with him for more than 8 years, she should know what she can risk asking him and when he'll clam up. *keeping thumbs crossed*
    And I second that Gggrrrrowl :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.