Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
JorjaFoxFan- I totally get where you are coming from with the worry about the geekbaby. I don't think that Billy and Jorja may not be "full time", so I think it could work. I am fine with it all if GSR is a family and happy. Just as long as they are around. Did that make sense?

Having Sara come back for the trial would be cool, but I think Natalie is too crazy to ever stand trial. But then again, we are talking about a TV show. Natalie might make a miraculous recovery to stand trail and go to prison instead of the funny farm.

Let's just hope that after being away for nearly half a year and recieving tons of fan support that JF is ready to come back for something more substantial than just an ep.

seattlegsrfan said:
Having Sara come back for the trial would be cool, but I think Natalie is too crazy to ever stand trial. But then again, we are talking about a TV show. Natalie might make a miraculous recovery to stand trail and go to prison instead of the funny farm.

Let's just hope that after being away for nearly half a year and recieving tons of fan support that JF is ready to come back for something more substantial than just an ep.

I don't think there will be a trial, but I DO think we'll see Sara visit Natalie in the "funny farm" or something.
I also think that it's been understood from day one that Jorja only needed a few months off, (at least that's what David Rambo said) and she will be back to stay!

PiperGrissom said:
Ok, I emailed our Rambo and asked if he would be the one to write Sara's return. I also begged in a very respectful way for a geekbaby.
I haven't heard from him since the end of the strike, and I really don't look for a reply for a while. He is busy! :lol:

Ok, I am replying to my own post, but I just got this from our Rambo: :D

Thank you for your messages, and especially for the support during the strike, which really meant a great deal to all of us.
You're very kind to ask about what I'll be writing for our remaining episodes this season, but I can't divulge events in upcoming episodes. What I can tell you is that the first few scripts are in various stages of preparation. We're pursuing the character arcs that we had to leave dangling when the strike began, as well as developing some interesting and emotionally compelling crimes. It is so good to be back at work.
Sincerely yours,
David Rambo

Well that doesn't tell us much lol...hopefully the character arcs are the ones about Warrick's divorce etc and of course the fact that Grissom misses his girl Sara. Talking of character arcs I learnt about these in Media Studies today at college and I used the miniature killer as an example...and of course that led to me telling the class about Grissom and Sara and why Natalie kidnapped her and that Sara kicked ass in Dead Doll. Sorry, went a bit off topic there...but still it was about the Geeks lol.

AimeeC said:
Well that doesn't tell us much lol...

I think what he said told us quiet a bit! I think one of the crimes will force the bugman to "wake up" or have to "come to terms" with something....I also think what Rambo doesn't say says ALOT!!

I agree Piper he's vague & subtle, yet revealing at the same time.. this you can read between the lines, so Jorja's play ends Saturday, and then she's free :D so hopefully they'll be some revelant news about her and the show SOON ;)

ban_csi_33.jpg

Natalie is too crazy to ever stand trial.
i definitely agree. one glance at her and even Hodges could tell she's insane.

also, i don't think Sara will come back soon. Jorja is in the middle of producing her play, and she barely started living a CSI-free life. if she comes back, i can see it in either the S8 finale (most optimistic prediction) or sometime in S9 - probably in the last ep.

i think this whole matter is up in the air right now. if Billy agrees to do some limited episodes for one more season, she'll probably be back in S9 finale to help write Grissom off. now if Billy decides to leave this year, Jorja could come back and do the same in the upcoming finale.

thing is, due to the writer's strike the audience haven't really had the chance to miss her all that much. if she came back now (i mean the middle of the season), it would be a big waste of a storyline.

i feel that this is so far ahead of us that nobody, including the writers, knows how exactly to bring her back yet. and if jorja sounded in the interview like she knew something ... nah, she didn't. she just wanted to make us all excited :p

I didn't mean that DR is vague all the time if thats how that comment came across...I simply meant that compared to what he has revealed before in emails that one doesn't really point out alot. Thats my thought on it anyway. I agree that he probably does say alot without actually revealing it which I think is a very clever tactic and keeps the fans on there toes and I do believe that there will be some major storylines coming up...obviously I hope JF returns very soon, but I'm also hoping for other story arcs to be shown, e.g the mole in PD, but I will definately be happy with what we get...CSI is yet to dissapoint me.

Anyway, if what I have written above seems as though I'm being rude then I can only apologise I just wanted to clear up any confusion I may have made with my earlier comment.

Wasnt Jorjas play going to go on for an extra weekend..or is this the extra weekend? lol and PiperGrissom i totally agree with you. i get what your saying completely. and i cant WAIT until we hear some positive news from Jorja. i found this..
CSI (CBS)
RETURNS April 3
EPISODES TO AIR 6
in Entertainment Weekly..only 6 episodes?? thats a shame lol that means only like..17..? episodes, its more then we thought i guess what with the strike and all? guess its way better than nothing.. ;)

Gawd, desertwind, your caps are getting me all weepy! That epi always makes me cry.

DEAR JORJA:
COME BACK.
WE NEED YOU.
I'LL BAKE YOU A VEGAN CAKE IF YOU COME BACK.
PLEASE.

DEAR RAMBO:
BLESS US WITH A GEEKCHILD.
IT WOULD MAKE FOR A COOL COOL PLOT.
THERE WOULD BE CAKE FOR YOU AS WELL, BUT YOURS DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE VEGAN.
PLEASE.

XOXO:
THE GSR/PROGEEKBABY SHIPPERS

Your so cute Jorja wasn't she awesome in "DD"? and BTW, where'd you come up with that name? :D a vegan cake huh, would he eat it too? and I just feel, something is going on, we no nothing of, on her coming back soon.. don't you all feel it too?

POOR SARA

SARA, DAZED AND CONFUSED

NICK FINDING HER

And AimeeC don't be so hard on yourself, your opinion is your opinion, and it's great ;)no apologies are needed!

Exactly. I just wanted to make sure we all had our opinions come across! Nothing wrong with that. AND you WERE NOT rude. No worries.
Let's keep the faith and hope for a quick GSR reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back