Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

To be honest i dont think the kiss is a flashback, would grissom have really done that before now? in the middle of the hallway?...i think not! But, having said that...he doesn't look happy reading the letter, but i dont think it's from Sara, i mean...Mac and Peyton broke up in CSI:NY by letter just last week, i dont think they'll do it again...

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CONGRATULATIONS ziggy great news, maybe you and your fiance and GSR can have a double wedding ;), good to see you back ;).........and I am so stoked, I picked up my mail,& my new Tv Guide, was in it, and the first thing that hit me was gorgeous Billy Petersen on the cover, [he takes my breath away] second is says over on the side "JORJA IS BACK ON CSI" and 3rd, I open it up and on the letters section, they printed a letter I sent them I squealed with delight, and showed it to mega customers, while on my rounds.. it says, and I might add they edited it to pieces, but that's OK. and it's the 1st letter printed, I stared like forever, thinking I was hallucinating~~~~

CSI's CUTE COUPLE
    Thank's to CSI for my favorite couple's great coming-out
    and my name and city![​IMG] also two more letters I'll post for you all~

"In last year's season finale, Grissom confessed that Sara was the only person he ever loved. I think that pretty much puts our least favorite dominatrix, out of the running"
    Brooklyn, N.Y. I loved this one :lol:

"Grissom and Sara forever"
    Ceara, Brazil

No negative letters about them, and a cute pic of them at the go-cart track!

PERFECT HARMONY

3. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

sara wouldn't say goodbye in a letter...would she? Oh, dear! So- what's the letter about??? A response to his letter, perhaps? Even if he looks not so happy (could be he is having a huge epiphany and is wallowing in self hate for being a doofus for all those years...*clears throat and snivels*) at least she looks happy in the "kiss" picture. Does anyone know if it is really a flashback? Or is that a rumor? Anywho- she looks happy, he looks smug. OOOOOOOOOOO! Twist ending- it really WAS a scam all along and he asks her to stay and she says YES! Perhaps I am getting a little too hopeful, here, but can ya blame me? Ok, gonna stop before I end up watering my keyboard!

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Ziggy, you already know how HAPPY I am for you!!! :)

It's the same jacket. He's wearing the same jacket in the kiss pic as the letter pics... So... it may be the same "day" within the show... Yes, I've been overanalyzing, but I first saw the near-kiss while I was at work and nearly freakin' screamed. So, now that I'm home, I'm analyzing the crap out of it!!!

5. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I have one off topic question and one on topic question...

ok off topic- Does anyone know the name of the epi where they are at an upset Saras apartement?

On topic-
    the letter if from Sara. If you go to the pic link on here, it says that "Grissom reads a letter from Sara"

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

7. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Boxes.......... AHHHH!!! BOXES!!!!!!!!
    SQUUUEEEEE!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I can't friggen WAIT!!!! ::breathe:: Ok, so here's my thoughts. There are rumors/spoilers going around that Sara will receive news from "home" SF, maybe she wrote him a note saying she has to go and thats why he looks sad, but is later seen kissing her goodbye? Eh? Eh? God I love this ship. Are we still getting the on site SF epi? Maybe that will be her last show; 8x8?

Sooo, I talked to my buddy today at the pharm. She's always liked CSI, but didn't really care either way about GSR. In fact she never even realized they were "an item" until I pointed out all the eps that had major GSR scenes. Anyway, I've slowly converted her, and today at lunch she comes up to me and says "Thanks Sarah, now my daughter thinks I'm nuts." After their *clink!Kiss she started telling her daughter all about how I *knew* Sara would say yes, and how we're always talking about GSR and CSI.. Her daughter looked at her like she was speaking in tongues. I love my job hehe.

8. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Lolz.
    T2 is, like, my favourite movie ever. And the other night, I got really tired of the Terminator not having a name, so I named him Gilbert, because it was right after all the talk on here about how awesome that name was.
    Half way through the movie, I realized that, by naming the Terminator Gilbert, I've made an alternate GSR.
    Gilbert [Terminator] + Sarah Conner.
    The world is mad! Mad I tell you!
    Or it's just me, whatever.

Holy.crap. That's all I'm saying. Stupidly Optimistic owns. Woo!

[​IMG]

9. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Thanks guys, I appreciate your good wishes! And I think GSR will probably be getting married a while before us ;)

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:eek:HOLY.JEEBUS....I...WOW...I PEED. Seriously. Big 'ol puddle on the floor. Someone get the difibrulator! My heart stopped! ::dies:: ::gets up to save picture and sets as wallpaper:: This is the greatest thing since Post It notes. I squeed so loud I think I broke my voice. BEST. F'ING. SHIP. EVER. ::dies again::

And congrats ziggy ! :D

11. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Ziggy! Our long lost fallen, but never forgotten, comrad! Congrats on the Engagement! I *think* I already said that on lj. But I'm probably wrong. lol. My brain doesn't work to well so early in the morning.

Back to the boxes. Come on ya'll - it'll be fun.

So personally I believe that the 'kiss' comes before the letter. Sara looks like she's wearing her... travelling clothes. And by that I mean that most people (ok, me) tend to dress a little... dressier when I'm leaving the town in which I live. I mean, I'll go 100 miles away just to go shopping (I swear the town in which I live is veeeery small) and will dress up like I'm going to church or something just to spend all day wandering around where nobody is paying me any attention anyways. I'm not making any sense am I? Sorry. She just looks like she's heading out the door. I think the letter might be that final goodbye to say those things that she knew she wouldn't be able to say face to face. Would we expect Grissom to be smiling when she's leaving? Even if she had written the sweetest things, I imagine he'd still have a frown on his face. I know I would. Shit, I know I will. This is going to be the hardest episode ever to watch. She'll be back..she'll be back... she'll be back. I'm holdng out on my optimism that they won't break them up. There just doesn't seem to be enough time for them to get married (and sources say they will) and then break up. I can't see Sara marrying him one day and then dumping him the next. Needing time to herself... yes. Permanently leaving a man she's fought years to get? Nope. I just don't see it happening. It'll all work out in the end. Not worth worrying about. Besides, TPTB know that if they fuck with the rabid fangirls then we've got boxes of chocolate covered bugs for them to eat. And balloons. And my foot directly up their.... *ahem*. Imma go now.

Team Stupidly Optimistic, FTW.

Congrats again Ziggy!

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

yupyupyup....*BIG GRIN* pretty much all I can say right now

and des, that's awesome about your letter in the TVguide. i'll have to get that copy. how cool that one of us got posted in there. sweet!!!

GO GSR

13. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I love both of my GSR's.
    But, one seems to be ending better than the other.
    Considering that Grissom has yet to be lowered by his love into a vat of melted metal.
    That movie makes me cry.

Maybe she's not really leaving. Perhaps she thinks about leaving, and writes the letter, but then doesn't. She could just be getting off of her shift as he's coming in, thus, the locker-room. Who knows? My brain explodes.

ETA:
    Zigs! Congratulations, dude!

[​IMG]

14. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

OMFGGGGG I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE ACTUALLY GONNA AIR A REAL KISS. I JUS SAW THE PIC AT WRK MIND U AND LITERALLY FELL OUT MY CHAIR!!!!

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Or how about a happy humorous ending. Due to Sara and Grissom's relationship violating team policy, how about Sara resign on a good note and actually joins a Vegas Women's Professional Football Team! :D

Think about it. Instead of a sad Sara Sidle, we could instead see a figure in football gear and shoulder pads holding a helmet in her arm and a snarly, sweaty Sara Sidle's face shows after a football game.

Instead of an episode of the team grieving for Sara, why don't we instead see the referee say something like "The ball was fumbled by Andrea Smith. Sara Sidle recovered the ball and was tackled at the 38 yard line. Automatic Second down" instead.

Think about it, it would serve Sara great to play on a women's football team instead of being killed off or going out in an awful way like Aiden Burn or Tim Speedle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.