Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

I'm actually happy there's not a new ep this thurs. Someone went on vacation so I have to work a 13 hour day and won't be home until 10. That just reminds me to yell at her for next week though!

I think I've only had one dream about GSR and that was last season when she was thrown under a car. While the credits are rolling I hold my breath waiting for the "Stay tuned for scenes" so I can make sure my breathing doesn't get in he way of hearing something too important :D When I don't hear Gris I still hold my breath until the next show starts. You know, just in case. . . lol

Ok, I'm going to walk away slowly now. . . . . . . Off to work again, you guys have fun!! :)

GSR rocks my snowflake obsidian!

2. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

you know, I am just SO glad we got an answer to Grissom's proposal pretty much straight away (even though the bee sting her grin said everything, even before she said anything! i mean, common, who grins after being stung by a bee?!) - the night before it aired I just had this awful image of "maybe we should get married" - Sara's shock response and then "to be continued" coming up on the screen, at which point anything and everything i could reach would be lobbed at the TV :lol:

so you can imagine how glad i was when that scene happened near the middle of the episode, oh my i did sigh a BIG sigh of relief!

yeah big bummer that there's not going to be another ep this week, oh well, as they say - absence makes the heart grow fonder - anyone know anything about the next ep due to air?

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I always get a sick feeling in the pit of the stomach when something is, "To Be Continued," or if I don't hear Billy's voice at the end of the episode. :(

This crossover better be damn good! :lol:

4. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

awwwww, how cute are grissom and sara?

i found this on BP.com the aftermath of the question lol

i think somebody's daydreaming!

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Oh my god that is a classic. Grissom is smiling. He's just sitting there and smiling. Lol.

That's impressive. I love GSR. And seriously, I want flames from a GSR kiss. Explosions. Fireworks. Something.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's BabyBunting I just remember how we were all freaking out, "is Sara dead" and I always held steadfast that she was returning 'alive' and I will bet [and I live in a betting town] that's she's returning, too many clues..again.. the greatest 'gig' she's ever had, and she's blowing it off :eek: I will guarantee she's returning ;) keep the faith and when are we getting the new thread title? anyone know? and bumble_bee he does lookk like he's daydreaming.. I think that their the greatest couple, I've ever seen on TV. I just hope they do get married and we see the damn kiss that WP said he'd like back in 2005![​IMG]

THEY AWESOME TWOSOME

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Apologies for the delay everyone! The thread name has now been edited in. :)

8. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

I think that Jorja has got to that crucial age in her career, were it gets much harder to get work for a woman. I think that she is keen for a chance to do something else. The problems with the contract maybe became a chance to do sometime with her other projects, to sort out her life. Eight years and that was straight from The West Wing. Few series last that long with the cast intact.
    Hopefully it will be like Billy's break, the timing with stretch over the holiday period. Hopefully Jorja will tell the full story.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THANK'S MiamiDade much appreciated ;) YIPPE a new title[​IMG] and "this ship WILL NEVER SINK"[​IMG] *cookies and milk* for you all.. my place at 6, and for the older crowd *nachos and tequila* :p

[​IMG]

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

You guys make me blush! Seriously. :) Teehee!

I adore that image of him. He's just so content, and happy, and filled with absolute joy over his woman. He's proposed and put himself out on the line, and she responded with love and enthusiasm, and they're getting MARRIED (if they didn't do it already).

Seriously, though, I can't see them waiting! What do they have to wait for? They obviously aren't aching to let the rest of the world in on their secret, so they're porbbaly going to get hitched ASAP. And, I have no problem with that. I'm one of the weirdos who doesn't want to SEE the wedding. I just like to know it happened. :)

11. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Yay! Actual thread title!

Re: Jorja--and don't forget, not too long before West Wing, she was on ER for a couple years... So she knows very well that shows can go on forever! (I can't believe ER's still on... When I was in high school, it was THE hot new show. Does that make me old?)

Really, though, Jorja is 39 but barely looks 30... I mean, the fact that Jorja/Sara looks so young is the main thing GSR-bashers harp on...
    So I had this thought today... There is *one* thing, if you're a 39-year-old woman, that if you want to do it, you really need to go for it sooner rather than later. It would also be something that anyone smart wouldn't want to tell a gossip columnist, especially if tabloids have been rumoring just such a thing for years. And it's possibly something that would be easier to do on a regional theater production schedule rather than a TV production schedule... And might even possibly fit into certain GSR plot speculations...
    But enough of my vagueness!

12. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I love it!! It was captured at just the right moment. So, I love CSI and the excellence that is GSR. This ship is the bomb dot com

And bumble_bee, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your signature! I stole the icons *is guilty*. Just take it as a compliment from one chem nerd to another!

13. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

First, I gotta say thanks to all of you bcz it has been a long day at work and jus reading this thread has def brought a smile to my face. The proposal scene was amazing I def felt my heart stop. The whole scene was perfect, all the imperfections were so them therefore it made the scene so perfect. I'm excited to see where the ship is going to go in the next month.

14. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i like your thought process
    it's possible, though it's hard to tell w/ all the speculation and lack of information about her sexuality and dating situation. but, there was a line in her interview that made me think that one of her "personal" reasons would be to have kids. she said "I forgot to have kids." hmmm...and i love the thought of a geekbaby , though it does seem to kind of desicate sara as an independent spukny upbeat character...maybe not too much...anyways, but i think it would be nice and full circle, a full consumation of gsr love, but also a kind of character evolution for her and griss. her because of her shitty childhood, and him because of his semi shitty childhood and thing for kids...this could be cool....nice vagueness yu had, mine, not so muc....whatever, time will tell!! jorja would have beautiful babie, IMO! ~fin
    :lol:

love the new thread name, made me squee when i saw it.
    loved the scene
    but we damned well better get a real kiss before miss fox takes her leave!
    GO GSR :) :)

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

:lol: I'm so jumping on the GSR happy train! I woke up this morning a little tired, but as soon as I checked this thread, I started smiling, laughing, and I'm not longer tired anymore! :)

I firmly believe that Jorja will be back. Whether it will be a couple of episodes or most of the season and whether it is to take some time off or be in a stage play, I think she will be back for at least one episode. I have my suspicions about a geekbaby as well. I do think that this will be her, Billy, and Marg's last season though. :(

Anyway, look on the bright side! Where are those nachos? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.