Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

that made me laugh, and then i said it out loud and made my mom laugh

i don't want her to leave, especially if she's being forced out, but if it comes out that it's her decision and it's on her terms, i support her!
    i hate that this is basically the only place we can safely talk about gsr! sad

can't wait till the next ep

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Well, even though you will have to keep the 'ship' talk to a minimum, there is a new thread here in the CSI Forum which seems friendly enough. :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

There is also a "JORJA a passionate" thread, and a pic thread, now's there's a 3rd one? wow, wonder if she knows how loved she is.. ;) and I just recieved the copy of the TV Guide, dated Oct. 8-16.. and no where in it does Jorja she say anything about leaving, all innuendos and vague comments. I realize that she's sworn to secrecy, but just like her strong hint/clue in June, when she strongly revealed that "I hope Sara's back for a sexy S/8 romance" when everyone was spectulating "is she dead" well, is she? so big grain of salt.. in one part of the article it says !! no spoilers necessary!

Q How's your relationship with William Petersen?
    A He's the most incredible scene partner I've ever had, and he's a great friend. I couldn't have scored any higher than getting William Petersen to be my boyfriend on TV"

also from the article "The story of Sara and Grissom is a little like a fable. And most great fables don't really have 100 percent resolution"

[​IMG]

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i'm sad i can't talk about Jorja here...i understand and i respect!!!but i have to say... for me is directly relate to GSR!!!
    i wanted talk with GSR fans, cos they feeling the same!!! they understand!!!
    well, i loved Dead Doll the whole episode, that end was so strong!!! the Grissom's expression was perfect!!!
    Jorja was amazing!!!!
    i have no words!!!! Wow i love Sara and in that episode she was the star and the epi show how much Jorja is good!!!!
    kisses guys!!!
    GSR forever!!!!!

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay back from a long day at work with no internet,
    First, I love GSR & can't wiat for the next ep.
    Second, if Jorja wanted to leave, why would she be in contract negotiations since january?
    Third, even if it's hype, look at it this way, you're showing Jorja how much her being on CSI means to you.

Okay, has anyone seen the new pics for Ala Carte? I saw a link at another site & they (Our geeks) look so CUTE!!!

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

is CBS !!!
    well, i doing my part and at least we will make Jorja happy !!!
    cos we are saying how much we LOVE her!!!
    how much we care!!!

7. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I LOVED DEAD DOLL!
    Sara was the star could not pull my eyes away from the screen for one second. What a performance and the flash back to SDD.
    Everything they did even the little scene where she actually mentioned her dad.
    wow!
    I was not expecting that she only ever talked to Grissom about that. Jorja was just amazing in this episode it was a taste of what i wish they had been doing with Sara and GSR for over 2 years now. or more ever since Committed and Nesting Dolls i wanted more of that story.

Anyone else notice that Sara realized on her own that Natalie worked in the building. I thought that was a great touch because i always felt Sara was more aware of her surroundings little things like that than the rest of the team. it would go with her abuse and foster home background.

Hello Gilbert!!! swoonnnnn

8. Desertwind

I knw, I kept saying when fans were going "how does Sara know her, I go "she works in the lab, as a cleaning lady" and that's how.. and that was how![​IMG]

9. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

weird i noticed it right away.
    I though that was huge in revealing how Sara looks at the world and could extend to how she probably knew Grissom was not ready for a relationship. Grissom is smart and observant when it comes to cases but he is absent minded when it comes to people.
    Sara is symmetrical his foil his equal
    She is also observant but comes more from a people point of view. for example, she tells Grissom in Season 7 to be nicer to Greg he had it rough. She is there for Nick in Season 6 and knows how to work around Lady Heather. In Season 7 she knows how to act around Catherine after the possible rape.
    A big one for me is that she knows how to talk to and tolerate Hodges when almost no one else on the show does.

So for me that little moment was a little pay off to who Sara is and how symmetrical she is too Grissom. in addition, it all goes back to being in an abusive household where you have to know when to be quiet or hide.

Hello Gilbert!!!!
    Sara Sidle Rocks
    GSR Rules!

10. Desertwind

She is symmetrical with him.. their perfect together, have you all seen the photos of the next ep. on the S/8 picture thread, a really nice one of them ;)

[​IMG]

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sorry but the shipper threads are to discuss the ships only, not the actors. So, the Jorja talk needs to go somewhere else. Sorry guys but rules are rules. Please stick to discussion about Sara and Grissom.

Thanks.

12. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

well I've watched DD again about 3 times since the last i posted and total squee at "hello Gilbert" !!!! they two are just SO good together! I am so glad Sara survived, partly because I don't think Grissom would really be able to function properly anymore if Sara had died...

and ya know, I've only JUST worked out why this ep was called Dead Doll - nearly a week after it aired! *slaps head* I can be so incredibly dense at times :lol:

13. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

*cough* hey..

So I caught the last half of the premiere. I'm glad Sara didn't die. She looked pretty rough wandering around in that there desert. Hope y'all are happy with the outcome :D

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, after thinking about this for a while, I've come to a conclusion.

Since you cannot talk about Jorja leaving and how it affects the GSR ship in the Vegas forum and because opening a thread in Shipper Central to discuss Jorja leaving that relates to the shipper threads involving Sara would probably create a fight between the ships, discussion of Jorja when it is directly related to your ship will be allowed but only if you talk about her leaving in relation to the GSR ship.

Please do not post and only talk about Jorja leaving, her contract, etc. without discussion how it affects your ship.

Is everybody ok with that?

thanks!

ETA: BTW, talking about the actors only is still not allowed in the shipper forums but you can mention them in relation to your ship. ;)

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ got a question. isn't a conversation about actors' contracts a spoiler and should be held in the boxes? i mean, i stopped reading anything in here recently cuz i don't wanna know any details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.