Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

I'm with saraXsullivan.

As long as she lives, I'm cool. Everything else can develop during the season, but, if she lives, we SERIOUSLY need a kiss like, in Eppy 2 to forget about all the angst. :D

Freaking GSR rocks everything in da world.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's sarahvma SARA alive is the key, like the the other fans, everything else will fall into place.. and we will get the rest![​IMG] and thank's bengali for the countdown!

I NEED HER

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I voted Sara alive, everything else can wait. The longer they draw things out the longer we get to watch.
    For some absurd reason I keep having the song "I'm So Excited" pop intp my head everytime I think about Thursday.
    Man they better save Sara & let us have her for the whole year. Or else I'm gonna be real mad.

4. Autumn

Autumn Victim

Hi! -newbie to TalkCSI-

Anyway.. God, I will seriously go on some sort of murderous rampage if there is no GSR moments in Dead Doll. I want some freaking kissing already!

And in a fanfic world..

I want some hot, sweaty, Gil/Sara ACTION.

Heh, in my dreams.. XD

God, four days left!

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actully, Autumn, nice name and welcome to the thread. It was 3 more days to get to Thursday. I vote for Sara live. I have don't doubt in my mind that Sara will live.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I see I'm the lone one who still wants the timeline.

Aah, well.

Either way - I get that Sara alive is a priority, but I just don't think they're going to kill her off. Not based on any spoiler info or the lack thereof, just my own inkling.

I don't think CSI would work without Sara on many levels, and especially not under these circumstances.

7. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Sara Sidle rocks!! So let her live!
    CSI has got nothing without her, the writers really made her the glue fo the team if you will!
    The ethereal breathing heart of soul.
    Although I do want her to get more screentime!
    I mean finish the back story mix it with wonderful GSR and CSI will be the number one show forever.
    Hey GSR fans remember Peterson and Fox fought for GSR the whole show
    We need to have faith in them and send them thank you notes when she lives!!
    Go Billy and Jorja!!

Plus CSI has never been this talked about. Proves that

GSR Rules and CSI rocks in that order

Go Team SO!!

hey Nickn Grissom how you doing!
    I hate that it is the day before my b-day, it makes me nervous!

DONT WORRY sarahvma they will give us the timeline.
    CSI does flashbacks better than anyone and I think they are saving it for this year (which may be the last for our couple) and I think they will give us all the GSR!
    Remember Fox said she hopes Sara is back for a sexy season 8
    amen to that

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I almost voted for the timeline, but I'm more concerned that she's still on CSI, and guess what, their HERE, shooting for 3 days, at the starting at the Planet Hollywood, and some desert scenes.. I've exhausted my calls and trying to see where they are staying, but it's like pulling a wisdom tooth, hurtful/painful and no luck.. nobody will tell me anything :mad:.. I wanted to see Jorja, and then tell everyone 'SHE'S' alive and well :D still have two days, so will get back to you all!

9. Autumn

Autumn Victim

I need to know Sara is alive and.. well.. Not well, but at least alive before my mind processes other possibilities, though some snogging would be nice. XD;

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

That is so cool desertwind, I wish I could be there, if you can find any of them take a picture for us. Don't leave your house ithout a camera. I voted for Sara to live. She was only in the season finale for 58.7 seconds, not even a minute. She better have a lot of screen time in this season. I am determined to wear a different CSI shirt everyday of the week this week, so far it is working. I wore a tan long sleeve shirt today. Sara must live!!!!1

11. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

I SWORE i was spoiler free this season. Completely. Not even TV guide. But I didn't catch myself before i read the clippit by the rather large pic of BP by the car.

The car is there. They find it. But she isn't. She's not in the car. We don't know where she is.

But we still don't know if she's alive or not.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!!

3 days. I can make it.

Gillian Sara Grissom, who clings to the hope of Hip-hugger-y cannonness and Sara living.

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I'm a firm believer that if the network releases it, it is NOT a spoiler. I still consider myself spoiler free even though I've seen those pics from TV Guide & the promos on CBS & read some articles with interviews from Carol M. & Naren S., they want us to see that stuff. I haven't looked at the pictured from episodes after the premier & I haven't read any spoiler threads or any boxes that have anything that wasn't released by TPTB.
    Cut yourself a break, we still don't know what is going to happen & the episode is going to be exquisite agony for us, no doubt.

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

the fanfic i'm reading is addictive. the one in eleven parts. i'm on part four. i can't stop reading though i need to go to bed. it's holding me over for the next THREE days! is it really three days??
    we have to get gsr
    we have to get alive sara
    whatever form it comes, i'll be happy, as long as we get those to elemental necessities!!!!!!!
    GSR
    SAVE SARA
    TEAM SO, tho maybe we're not so SO...
    THREE FREAKING DAYS........!!!!!!!!

ETA, i must be sleep deprived... is it three days ( i put two originally...) :lol: :cool:

14. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I think CBS has played the great trick on everyone who every watched TV ever.
    They are toying with us.
    What else do you expect from the network that brought us the show that is the perfect blend of Hitchcock and Sherlock Holmes with a little of Arthurian romance thrown in.
    Yay geek love. (they are the romance for introverts everywhere)
    have faith in Jorja and Billy! :) :) :)

15. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Once they find Sara ALIVE, I'll start going "Kiss her, kiss her, tell her you love her." But until then, it'll just be "Live Sara, live. Save Sara!"

How do we know they live together? I seem to have missed something here....

Haha, last night I got to the rocking chair bit and I was like "Oh... that's what they were all talking about..." I tried to go to bed at around 1 am, but I couldn't so I went and turned the computer back on and read some more fan fic.

My one friend who actually watches the show is team SP. Stupidly Pessimistic. We were having an argument about it, I was saying "She's gonna live!" and my friend was saying "No, she's going to die." I don't know how she can say things like that, she says Sara's her favourite character.

Two days, 23 hours, 28 min and 45 seconds. That's for Pacific Time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.