Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Alyssa is right Always, that is how you make a spoiler box. I can't believe it. Only about 9 more days, 2 hours and 46 minutes until CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!! That rocks. I think I got the countdown right.

I love everyone's posts and comments, not just a select few, we've all got our own style and agenda's ;) ~~tapping fingers~~ waiting how many days bengali
gsr.png

senzatitolo1yy1.jpg

Teehee. I actually made that one desertwind! One of my first on the YTDAW board!!

See, that's what I mean! Those were the days of glances and inuendos and double meanings! We were always on edge waiting for the next "thermite" or "grey hair." *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I adore canon GSR, I just don't know how they're going to keep it up if Sara lives and make it believable! :) I want it to rock our socks off, but we'll see.

desert, i'll do what you say within reason.
it'll make you sad to know i haven't done my homework yet tonite. i finally got access to the spoiler threads on ytdaw and i've been ravaging them for hours!
i don't really have anything to add to the conversation. less than nine days now... i really can't wait anymore

Sorry Alyssa I didn't realize that was yours, I found it going through some old photos, a friend sent this to me along time ago!... I don't want to use someone else's artwork, so I put another one in.. no offense intended ;) and GSRfanatic5 what do you consider within reason? :lol:

I love it all, both the in depth and the non-novelist of us all!! I didn't respond to the spoiler box question only because I wasn't sure myself how to do one :)

I also wasn't on at the time, but you know.
Anyway, the countdown, as requested (*squee's to herself*)
is...
8 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes. That's 213 hours and 27 min.
Or for the really crazy, like me... That's 12807 minutes :lol:

desert, since you said girlS, plural, I'm thinking maybe you were talking to me too, especially since I was also talking about school too. Anyway, if you did mean me too, don't worry, I'm a major procrastinator but I'm being better this year. I do all my homework, eat supper and then come on here. If I leave it to the last minute, I go insane. I'm already under a lot of stress worrying about Sara, I don't need any more.

You know how a lot of girls go "aww" at like everything that has anything to do with anything romantic? Well, I never, EVER used to do that, I always thought it was stupid. But now, whenever I read a fluffy fanfic, I find myself going "awwww". Being obsessed with CSI and GSR has changed me, and I'm not sure it's in a good way.

OMG, I just realised what 9 days means! thats only a week and two days! Time's going so fast, it seems like yesterday I was emailing someone and saying that there was only 22 days left, and that I wasn't sure I was going to make it much longer! I made a checklist on my binder, at the end of every day I check off that date. It's one of the many ways I'm counting down to September 27. I've been waiting for the premiere for SO long that it's hard to believe we're actually going to find out what happens to Sara.

Since nothing in this really had anything to do with GSR I'll just say... Oh, yeah, I LOVE the letter. I was repeating it over and over in my head all morning.

desert, i meant anything you think i meant, lol. nothing extreme like cleaning your house or something...
i dunno, i'm sleep deprived.
i'm watching early rollout right now, and i have to say... poor sara. it makes me so sad watching this angsty period in the series for her. and it's gotta be because of grissom... it's right after butterflied and his damned "i couldn't do it" speech. i know it's in the past, but it still gets to me... just wanna give her a big hug, and give him a good slap!

Join the club! Season 4 is creepy Sara season. Seriously, the way she dresses, the make up she wears, the way her hair is, she looks creepy. Kind of seductive creepy, but creepy nonetheless. I wish Cath had slapped him in tgtbtd, then I could just play the scene in my head every time I watched an episode where he was a jerk.

Hey! Where is everyone? It's been almost 12 hours and no new posts? Ok...Since I can't think of a good poll to bring everyone out to post, I'll post this question, and you all can fill in your own answers...

1) Grissom and Sara are the best couple on television, because ____________________.

There, now I hope each of you gives me (at least) one good reason. Besides, now it looks like homework so you school going procrastinators can tell desert you are doing your homework :lol:

The countdown for today is: 8 days 8 hours and 12 minutes.

their relationship is about intimacy, connecting, symmetry if you wil. They're not just about " I think you're cute, we have fun together" and jumping each others bones at every opportunity. It's a more mature relationship than most we see. I'd love to see them "jump each others bones" but the bond they have, the chemistry, and the fact that we are left to fantasize and imagine what's going on behind the scenes (though very frustrating) is just really exhilirating...

GSR is my oxygen!!

bengali to me so many things stand out, but their so in tune and so perfect together, I smile everytime I see them, since S/1 ep. 2 "I don't even have to turn around.. Sara Sidle" I knew then, this is going to explode as time went on, they just belong together, and finally are together, if TPTB, end this, their making a hugh error in judgement, and will, in my opinion lose many valued fans.. US :( here's a time line and some killer dialogue they've had with one another and said to one another since the onset!

GRISSOM AND SARA

Boss.gif

I think one of the reasons they are so great together is that they are mature adults that you can believe are real people instead of horny fictional beautiful twenty somethings. You can believe that their feelings and actions have conseqence.
I'm off to Vegas for a few days, talk to you all when I return.

seattlegsrfan said:
I think one of the reasons they are so great together is that they are mature adults that you can believe are real people instead of horny fictional beautiful twenty somethings. You can believe that their feelings and actions have conseqence.
I'm off to Vegas for a few days, talk to you all when I return.
i totally agree. they're relationship seems more real!!
and have fun in vegas, i wish i could go w/ you!!

someone on another site said that they probably want to keep it secret, so they can enjoy each other, be together, without pressure from outside sources. i.e. the rumor mill, tptb in the lab, the team, etc. it kind of makes me think of couples in hollywood, the really successful ones tend to be the ones that don't flaunt they're relationship for the world to see. it's... intimate! ;)

I don't really think I can answer that, there are too many reasons to count, including the ones everyone else already said. If one of my friends asked me that, I'd tell them to watch a few episodes for themselves and they'd see with their own eyes.

Adding to what seattlegsrfan said, I think it's partly the age difference. I mean, he's fifteen years older than her, and for that to work they have to be really serious about eachother. It can't really be some shallow fling. Also they work together, he's her boss, and they aren't the type to risk their careers for any old relationship. They really have to be invested in it you know, believe it's going to work out.

Another thing is that they were building up to it for 6 years, before they actually got together, and when they finally were a couple, there are only these little moments and then they go back to being professional. If they were snogging every other episode, we wouldn't get so excited over a comment like "I won't wait up". We'd just be thinking, "well that's nice for a change, I'm getting a bit tired of seeing what happens when she DOES wait up".

It's the way they show us these little bits of their home life, and then go back to them being at work, like they did in Leapin Lizards.

And by the way, I'm not a procrastinator anymore, I stopped that this year. It's just too stressful to be worrying about my homework and worrying about Sara at the same time. The only time this year that I procrastinated, I felt like I was going to explode.

I watched Committed again recently, and I noticed that Grissom called Sara "baby". They were in the lab with Sofia. Sofia said some quote to Sara and Grissom added "baby" at the end. I thought it was probably just part of the quote that Sofia skipped, but it still excited me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back