Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Adzix you seem pretty certain there!
i'm playing devil's advocate. i mean, most of y'all are speculating about it for half a year. heck, i remember when there was this rumour about it in the beginning of S7 which makes some people think about it for almost a year. at this point, today, even though i'm wondering about it only since may (which is 3 months), i decided to just reconcile myself to her possible death. CSI was never afraid of CD storylines. Eddie, Sam, Keppler, Det. Lockwood are the examples from the top of my head. add Tim Speed and Horatio's wife to it and it makes a long list of characters killed off on the CSI shows.

of course there is also a second possibiliy. i agree that it's kinda weird to look for an actress this late and announce it to everybody. it may be a very well thought desinformation campaign. they could've decided to use the situation (4 month long break) to create huge buzz on the internet. cuz let's face it - what would get bigger ratings: everybody expecting her to live or to die? clearly, the latter. LLV got the highest ratings of the season (or almost the highest). why? the promo suggested Grissom is going to leave for good.

so yeah, basically i don't know. but i want to be ready for the worst.

and pretty heavy for a "spoiler-free spoiler" (does that even make sense? lol)
what do you mean?

totally understand Adzix, gotta look at both sides of possibilities (your spoilerbox was very indepth and philosophical for just speculation! hence the "heavy" comment lol), we should know by now that things never go as expected in CSI, and just when we think we've figured out what's going on, something comes along and flips it on it's head - so who know?! all i know is to expect the unexpected, coz knowing them - they'll end up throwing something at us none of us even considered happening! I don't think they'll make it as basic as her being found alive or dead, if that makes any sense - it's too simple for CSI! they're going to make it intense and complicated somehow, we know Natalie has delusions, so that could well end up being part of it, totally throwing us off and making us not really sure about what's going on.

I do think a lot of the "spoilers" out at the moment are decoys, one comes out saying one thing, a few days later there's another one implying the opposite - they're toying with us, keeping us in suspense, getting everyone wondering what will happen - as you said - it'll boost the ratings! if everyone was pretty sure that the miniture killer arc was going to end in a certain way, less would tune in to see the conclusion.

well, I should at least be able to tear myself away from the spoilers for a week - my family and i are going to London tomorrow to stay with my parents, and they only have 1 computer (whereas we all have 1 each)- so even finding the time to check my e-mail is going to be hard, let alone failing miserably at avoiding spoilers :lol:

oh but mum likes CSI so at least i'll get my daily dose of GSR :)

Sara cannot die I will never watch CSI or CBS again

I agree why go to SF if Sara is dead

Plus i think the whole new girl thing is stupid period
we dont need another new character on a show that has 11 primary people
if you include some of the lab people

plus someone said something about replacing a hot cop
maybe Louise Lombard is leaving the show
although i still thinking a new person is stupid
i want the show back that focused on the 5 primary people
Gil Sara Cat Warrick and Nick
i love my team
they will always be bette than Lab Rats
I want my team
I want Sara alive
and i want GSR
is that so much to ask from TV

IF they kill her i think i will just read books
well at least no more CBS

I also think all this is to create ratings
LLV was highly rated
and one of the other highest rated episodes was
Empty Eyes which was all JF and Sara thank you very much
plus Entertainment Weekly said she should get the Emmy
and they hate CSI
They said she has created a complex character who is fascinating
that does not usually happen on CSI
I think the "character breathing" comment is that GSR will be married and happy and perhaps this is the last year for Peterson and Fox They have been doing it for 7 years As long as GSR is happy and Sara is ALIVE AND WELL I am okay but i dont want a stupid new girl having more screen time than Sara Sara is the best she rocks

Reply to BabyBunting and GSR_Sara_Gil

I'm with you both on this, and going back to David Rambo, he gave strong hints and clues, that make me think, this is all a ruse to grab big ratings, cause CSI has slipped a bit since disgusting "GA" came on the scene, why would Jorja Fox do this to all her fans, and she even stated, "if Sara does live, she'll be back for a sexy S/8" now, does that sound like she's leaving?, and I feel the same on not watching if this does 'conclude" It would fizzle my interest :( it doesn't make sense, that they'd do this, what would have been the point? so, I'll keep the faith, although it's really hard

bannerintimacylc0.gif
gsr.png

Keep the faith, guys. My friend on other board said, don't believe the tabloid or Michael Ausiello. The woman said on this board, Don't believe Carol M. She give out the worst spoiler. Keep the faith. Jorja is not leaving, why would she leave the show? If she love the show. I remember what she said in the intereview 2 or 3 years ago or something. She will leave the show, if the show ending, so it George and Marg, they said exactly the same thing.

You know I wouldn't want GSR married. That would just be weird. I mean for all us devoted GSR members (myself included) it would be nice. But nice is diffrent then good....It would be nice to see them together and then be a happy ending, but I don't think it would be good for the sliver of sanity we have remaining; because once the season ends (and most likely the show) we will be left with the "then what happen to them". Sara and Grissom getting married could be a show in of itself. So then would we have a desire to see them as a couple on the show? And then would that take away some of our appeal to the Crime Scene Investigation part of the show. Just a speculation I had.

I don't belive in any word from Ausellio!!!pls, when was the last time he was talking the true? i really don't remember!! for me, Sara don't die!!!anyway, i don't watch without her and Grissom broke is a thing i don't wanna see.It's too cruel and Sad.

Sara must live
or the show has no soul
yes i love all the CSI stuff
and lets face it Sara is amazing at it
she has some crazy skills with cars

but a show cannot survive this long without fans caring for the characters
or why would Empty Eyes be one of the most rated episodes for CSi
in Season 7

we need both and killing Sara
will make everyone depressed

do we really think she can die
and everyone just goes back to work
like la ti da
and then a new girl comes in to replace
the ethereal breathing heart and soul of CSI

i realllllllllllyyyyyyyy think not

keep the faith in Peterson and Fox if in noone else !!!!!

Be my idol...don't kill Sidle

::cough-sputter-cough:: Ok this board totally needs some happy pills OMG. What happened to Team SO???!!!
Ok, so what if they're looking for a "young female actress"? I dunno about y'all, but maybe they're looking to start a new front with lab techs playing a more important role. Someone on another board said ES wanted his character to have a relationship (or something along those lines..). Maybe we'll get a new tech for Greggo to look at and we'll finally get our free-spirited funny dorky Greg back! God knows I miss his funky hair. So stop it! Sara is not going anywhere! We know not to believe 90% of spoilers/rumors until we see it for ourselves! This has to be a huge ploy by TPTB...Look how much they've gotten us to stir!! This only feeds the nay-sayers to watch the season opener, inticing those who merely want to see some CD. I'm not going to fall prey to this. They can't kill Sara and just replace her character. It can't happen. If it does? Then TPTB are slightly retarded and think we'll accept this replacement as a good match to a character we've grown to love over 7 years. NOT POSSIBLE. Come on guys! Go Team SO!!

Ok so I went to the book store and as I'm standing in line notice the huge collection of butterfly book marks staring at me. I start looking through them, trying to find a cool one I like and the stupid guy points in my direction and annoyingly says "Is that all for you?" BAAHHH. Do I need to give lessons in noticing when a customer is done shopping?! If I'm staring wildly at bookmarks, holding a book, thinking about how GSR is the awesomest thing to happen to the butterfly species in history, contemplating which one would look great in its new home between the pages of reading material adorning my hand, I'm not done shopping! UGH!! In the 3/10ths of a second I had to reply I searched frantically but saw none cool enough for my book, and continued to the rude checker. ::sigh:: Such is my life!

Ok, I'm off to continue reading. You guys be good while I'm away.. And play nice okay?

Go Team SO!!

REPLY to Herz

What's happened is all the crap we're enduring right now.~~~from all the gossip mongers :( but pass a dosage of those happy pills to all of us, wouldn't hurt :D

ggsd5oe.jpg
this should perk everyone up
hearts.gif

Thank you for all the positive comments
again are the writers really this stupid
i really really hope not

Go Team SO!!!!!!!
we should rule the world
or at least CSI

now that's better to see, some optimistic people!

go team SO! :D

as for the other teams... can i be on team "i don't care what they do, married, babies, running off into the sunset together etc etc as long as Sara lives"? :p

I am kind of for that team too

I want Sara alive and happy GSR
even if they leave the show

but if they stay i want them happy

and i want more screentime for Sara

because Cat and her boobs will not save the show
no offense to anyone

we all want to know more about Sara and her mysterious past
and i want happy GSR

Sara Sidle must live

Personally, I think I belong to team IO... Intelligently Optimistic. I agree, this is totally a ratings ploy. And I have just watched The Illusionist, so I'm wondering now if JF is even actually in a contract dispute. Or I could just be paranoid. Or they could have made the whole damn thing up to get us talking like this.
Desertwind, *steals pic* MINE! I'm going to make a collage with all those sorts of things, so I'm collecting them. ^.^ I LOVE how rumply-looking his hair is in that pic. Rawr. :devil:

I keep going from "no, she can't die because..." to "Oh my gosh she really is going to die isn't she! My life is over if hers is!" and back again. The only positive side to this is that imagining as I am jogging that every step I take is kicking the people responsible for putting me on this emotional roller coaster *OMG rollercoaster Grissom!* and the Mini Killer all at the same time is a nice motivator when I'm really feeling the burn

*pokes above* I REALLY need to get out more. I freak out over roller coaters now too, wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back