Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if GSR has done one thing for me, it's reignited my love of reading! i was up till gone 4am today reading a GSR fanfic on CSIwiki, 18 chapeters, got to 4am- chapter 14, and i had to call it a night.. continued back again first thing this morning though! gosh i remember the days when i was at college and i'd frequently be up till 4 or 5am reading, needing to get up at 7 to go to college... can't manage thet nightly anymore! lol

my copy of Walden by Henry David Thoreau also arrived this morning, just in time for our 8hr drive down to London- so i'm looking forward to getting into that :)

very proud of myself, not looked at any spoilers! yay me! helps that since i was last on there haven't been any - but i've even resited temptation to re-read the ones i already know about! :lol: *thinking happy thoughts*

as i think i said above, or over the page, if Sara leaves the show thought Jorja's choice not to continue, i think i'll be OK with that, if it's a choice of TPTB then i think I'm gonna find it a lot harder to get my head around, still can't see what TPTB would hope to gain by killing the character off.

I love how we're probably the most active ship on here...even when Sara's stuck under a red mustang :(

It shows our optimism and faith we have in GSR.

Go team SO!

Um, not to change the very depressing subject of Sara dying or leaving Las Vegas, but has anyone heard from Eggy lately?

She was back and I think that she is gone again.

As for all the pessimism, I'm sorry, I know that I'm a newbie and all, but

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!!!:mad:

I guess I just expected better of a ship that for at least months has called themselves team stupidly OPTIMISTIC!!!!. :confused:

Now, today I am on episode Committed and we all know how great GSR is in that one, so everyone close your eyes, picture the GSR in this episode, and breath deeply until all the negativity has left your minds and bodies.
We know that of all the ships in the whole CSI world, (and we know how many there are of them), that ours if the most popular, and we need to keep it that way. I think that the promoters of the show have put bogus info out there just to rile our feathers, so don't let it get to you. If it happens, then ok we can deal with it then, with petitions, etc., but in the mean time, believe.
To quote Peter Pan, all it takes is faith and trust. We still have 62 days to get through, and we all want to be on thread thirty by then right? Pin me down, but not with a Mustang? Let's just all take baby steps, and deep breaths and we will get through this summer. I promise :)

Um, not to change the very depressing subject of Sara dying or leaving Las Vegas, but has anyone heard from Eggy lately?
I thought that but I didn't want to ask because last time we all panicked for nothing. Where's she gone again?

I totally think we can get onto thread 30 before the premier. Even if we're just showing team SO support.

SHAME ON ALL OF US :eek:HMMM, I think I posted a very positive picture of them, and said 'to perk up our spirits ;)& most of us are 'happy' due to the 'pills' handed out by Herz I'm optimistic, cause I truly believe that TPTB, are spinning vicious lies :( I won't believe anything till it happens, to me everything is hunky-dory
gsr.png

FROM "SWAP MEET"
swap_meet_045.jpg

swap_meet_103.jpg

swap_meet_123.jpg

Ok Desert you are right, shame on all of us except you. Actually, there were a few that tried to be optimistic, but on the whole, the feeling of the posts were getting a little panicky. I just wanted to get the attention of the worried posters and add a little pixie dust to our thoughts. It was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. Sorry :(

Yeah, I figured eggy was having internet problems again, at least I hope that is all it is :eek:

Anyway, Go Team So!! I hope everyone is keeping up the spirit

Hey, I'm optimistic too. Kinda. Or just so incredibly paranoid that I can't believe anything any of the spoilers say because they're all liiiiiiiiessssssss.
Also, I am considering e-mailing David Rambo and telling him how angry everybody would be if Sara died, and also that he would have his work cut out for him making Grissom act all emo for the rest of the series if they kill her, and closing out my argument with "Please don't make Grissom emo." Hell, I will march on the CBS building.

Does anyone know when S7 box set will be out? I'll camp out in front of Best Buy and act like a dork waving CSI banners around. Anyone want to join me? 3am, Best Buy in Folsom. WOO!

Being the resident pharmacy tech, I would be HONORED to hand out happy pills! :D ::scatters random pills around:: The blue ones are my favorite! Don't give up hope yet guys, CM just wants to rattle us who have recieved spoilers. She still wants the spoiled people to not really know what's going on, at least until the premiere. And truly, we spoiled kids have NO CLUE as to what's going on. If we did I would probably be off reading right now and not here trying to perk you guys up! Ah, I'm rambling again and work comes early. Too early. Hell, I'll bring you guys cake tomorrow too. Cake & happy pills. See I'm good for somethin'!

Go Team SO!!!

Hi. I just wanted to get this out even if I am a vigilant member of team SO. What if they play a Horatio with this one, you know, everyone he sleeps with dies. :confused:

well after a good heady dose of GSR fanfic i am very definately still a proud member of team SO!

common guys Sara has to live! the show has absolutely nothing to gain by TPTB killing her off! all the rumors are contradictory, how can the characters "breathe" and s/8 be more sciency if they've just lost a member of their team?! are they just going to have her die and then say "oh well, never mind, stuff like this happens, now back to the science"??? NO!!! it doesn't add up!

I don't believe they would have built the whole miniature killer storyline towards Natalie going after Sara if they were unsure of the fate of Sara's character right from the start, I don't believe they would build such an intense storyline not knowing what the ending would be! common these guys are pros! they have probably known right from the very beginning how this arc will end, and they're just toying with us making us believe otherwise! TPTB say that they don't know the fate of Sara and neither does Jorja, well, that's what they're saying - we've heard nothing from anyone else to back this up, I don't think TPTB would be so stupid to build such an intense storyline not knowing how they'd end it, they MUST have had an idea right from the start how the story was going to pan out and end.

GO TEAM SO!!!

Actually TPTB said they had the miniature storyline and how it resolves planned since the ending of Season 6.
They also always planned to reveal more about the characters as the show went on like the great novels of Dickens. So the evolution of Sara and Griss and more and more happening between them every year was always in the works. Sara was brought in as a love interst for Griss and Peterson hand-picked Jorja Fox to play her. Plus it was always planned that they had been together through all of Season 6 without the viewers knowing. Although I believe they got together right after Committed, Grissom is there too much for Sara for it not to have happened, He watched over her the whole of Season 5 and there is too much emotion between them in Committed for them not to have started dating. Plus the "trigger scene" in Grave Danger is too intimate and fun for Sara and Griss not to be dating. That is a very private moment and they are both private people and it echoes back the third episode of the show with the tap me up scene.
Plus the writers love Sara. Three finales have ended on questions with her, look too Season 4, 6, and 7 the first cliffhanger ever.
The writers know that Sara is the etherreal breathing heart and soul of CSI and if she goes the show is over. Jorja Fox is also the best actor on the show.

if what you say is true, then it's total BS that there is or ever was a question mark over what will happen, they had to know for sure whether Jorja would continue with CSI for the whole mini killer story to pan out they way they intended, it's too intricate and deep to just write and resolve as and when the time comes, the mini killer story is probably one of those ones where they had a lot of the finale planned right from the start and worked backwards from that, weaving the web and planting clues in episodes as they went.

I still think she's gonna live, mainly going by Jorja's finale interview on ET, she certainly didn't give me the impression that she doesn't think Sara will survive, everything she said, though not giving anything away, was said in a positive way, which gives me the impression that as far as Jorja is/was concernced, it is going to be a positive outcome. she said "assuming Sara makes it out OK", which says to me, that as far as she is aware, Sara is going to live.

gosh i read far too much into things....

HI, fans, on a web-site I just looked at,...http://csi-vegas.net..... it has Jorja in the lineup ;) and I think they are messing with us, they know, that millions of fans love this combination, and why would they just shelve it after building to this climax, and 7 years of all the GSR fans anticipating this? what would they gain? I'm betting, on they'll be together, and just showing other team members issues.. and maybe not so heavy duty focusing on GSR..and if they do continue this charade, of putting them in the background , they'll have alot of miffed fans [to put it mildy] :mad: and if they do keep it going maybe this will be down the line
gsr.png

AND BABY MAKES THREE

If people remember they only announced that Peterson would be there through season 8 because fans were worried when he was not going to be in 4 episodes and then they reduced it to one by adding in the little moments for GSR fans. the letter, etc...
Even though all the actors including Peterson have missed a few throughout the series already for example Peterson was not in "The Usual Suspect" in Season 6.
If fans paid attention to actors contracts they would remember that Jorja Fox, Gary Dourdan, and George Eads were signed through season 6.
So that means they had to renew to be in Season 7 at all and no studio or actor in going to renew for 1 year it is not cost effective. Television and films are extremely expensive to make and they would not get enought money back from one year.
So i really believe this is a stunt and no official people have said anything officical on the important topic.
Plus Jorja Fox has stated numerous times that she loves being on CSI and loves playing Sara Sidle because she is smarter and braver than her. (Her words, not mine) In addition, both Peterson and Fox have said they wont leave CSI unless they leave together and their characters are happy. They are great friends and Peterson hand-picked Fox to play Sara, who was always intented to be Grissom's love interest.
I for one do not see how Season 7 focused heavily on GSR at all they had about 15 minutes of scenes that were related to GSR. On top of that, Sara did not have enough screentime by as CSI either. I love GSR but I LOVE Sara too she is my hero. I would take her over Catherine any day, plus i think she is the only one who is Grissom's equal. Keppler had more screen time I for one will be very mad if they dont have some GSR scenes. I think the writers have jipped the loyal fans of some great moments. We did not even get our Geek Mind-Meld on cases that has always been a great part of the show. I love GSR and want more, but i also want the best and smartest CSI's on a case together that is the center of an episode, like "Blood Lust" or "Turn of the Screws" or "The Hunger Artist" or "Time of Your Death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back