Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'm apart of Team SO because I'm starting to beleive this is all a publicity act. I agree with whoever posted about her seeming not to concerned in that interview on E!. If they were getting rid of her, she wouldn't have been in Chicago with the rest of the cast for that exibit opening (PS sorry for any typos, I am yet again sleep deprived). :rolleyes: I also believe hinting toward all this with GSR and then finally giving us what we want right before taking it all away would be a big mistake for the writers and producers, and I think they will know that the ratings would plumit.

If the spoilers are correct, then this may be the last season for CSI (and believe me when I say I'd like them to last at least as long as the X Files did) and it would be a horribly nasty way for them to go out without Sara and with a ruined Grissom (considering I don't think he would admit she was the only one he ever loved and be able to get over her that quick)

I want Sara to have way more screentime now would be the time to go into her past. She is so fascinating and it would be great to see her and Gil's interaction over this trauma and her past being brought to the surface after this incident. The writers kept dropping hints about foster care and weird things relating to Sara.
Lets hope they know what they are doing!

Go Team SO!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with Desertwind about Jorja's name on the cast list. Why would Jorja leave, if Jorja's name was on it? If she leave, her name will not be on the cast list between George and Gary.

Sara's story is not done. I want to see more of Sara's past and why her mother the way she was and why she killed her husband and where's Sara's brother? I like to see Sara's brother on the show. Just like Grissom, Nick, Warrick and Greg, they are not done. I see enough of Catherine. We all know her past.

Although I hope I am wrong, they may have her name on the list because she is going to be on for the first few eps. like the spoilers said.

What few episode you talking about? Don't believe Carol M. or Michael Ausillo said for looking for someone to talk Jorja's place and nobody, I mean nobody can take Jorja's place. I remember the interview what George said, "Nobody can take Jorja's place and if we do, we will be in trouble."

Remember that, guys. Have faith and keep your faith.

I remember that interview with George too, and I don't know who said it but someone said JF signed for only the first like five episodes.

I try to keep the faith, believe me. Some of these spoilers don't even make sense, but its all we got till September.

I've been overwhelmed by spoilers. Nice.

I really have nothing GSR related to add to this post. That's sad condsidering I haven't posted in like... a long time. I mainly just wanted to post because I couldn't find us... we were like on the 2nd page and that made me uber sad because

(GSR sentence # 1) I love GSR so verdy much and I can't recall us EVER being on the 2nd page.

xD

Too many spoilers not enough hours in the day to try and avoid them all. I've been uber busy. Work, moving, reading HP...

Yay for being to busy to sleep! Go me.

I haven't given into the spoilers yet. I WANT to. I really really WANT to. Someone slap me out of it. (GSR sentence # 2) I don't want to know if Sara will live or die OR for some ungodly reason have an epiphany out in the desert somewhere and suddenly decide that she wants to stay at home and have babies but not with Grissom because he's to old and wrinkly and she'd rather be sleeping with Ecklie anyways because she lurves his male pattern baldness. Does that count as GSR sentence # 2? I think it should *goes back to add that* Okies?

(GSR sentence # 3)So as far as my happy little denial filled brain is concerned there will be lots of GSR forever and ever.

That is all.

This for now, is all speculation.. so hang tough.. at least we know, that Sara will live, and that they will always love one another, and there's no one else for either of them, ever but each other
gsr.png

gsrs.gif

I have to agree I am so over Catherine at this point. She has been overused. I want more of Sara and her past and her brother. I want more GSR and where it all came to be.
I think it would be a cool way to use the flashbacks differently than just on cases.
I also dont want Sara in the background anymore and I dont want this new person to take her screentime away.

Agreed also. I think that it has gotten kind of ridiculous how they write her character. I mean if, in real life she was just a cop and she acted and dressed like that, they would laugh her out of those bars she likes to frequent. She isn't exactly young enough to get away with it anymore. I would be ok if they showed her and Lindsey actually getting along, but enough with the fifty year old slut puppy act. Actually, I read on here somewhere to put her with
Brass. I kinda like that idea, he could ground her and she could teach him how to be happy.
I would much to see more of any of the other characters in their private time. Greg, Sara (who WILL be back), Nick, Gil, heck, by now, I'd even put up with more Ecklie just to spice it up. We know the science of forensics now better than most of the actors do, lets see some character development, some growth. I like the cases, but you can watch court TV if all you want is science. (yes, I know that was said earlier, too). I would really like to see something new that would add to the show. Although, I don't think that I care what Hodges does in his off time. lol

I got to agree i want the team back the primary people not the lab rats.
I realllyy want more of Sara her character is so complex and fascinating.
It would be a great time to go into her after this trauma. It could bring all of her bad memories back because i am convinced they were never resolved because she never really dealt with it.
Gil could be more emotional and be there for Sara.
They could have some great scenes with the two best actors on the show.
I am just not the biggest fan of Catherine or Marg. Sorry to both.
Jorja Fox rules an Sara Sidle rocks!!!

That reminds me, I want to know about her brother period. She only talked about him that one time in front of Grissom so I'm thinking he was a foster brother or something. I agree Catherine has been a screen time hog. She got her glory, now its Sara's turn. :)

I was hoping with all the Bell foster kids part of the story, that her brother would have come up, too. I hope they will go somewhere with it, that would be a great storyline, like when Brass went to LA after his daughter. They wouldn't even have to do flashbacks, just give us some back ground on their growing up.

I read somewhere like Entertainment Weelky, or such that shows like the Ghost Whisperer and CSI were on a poll of what would you change, and the biggest vote was the "sexiness" of it. That's why this season Jenn L-Hewett is wearing more revealing clothes. I hope they don't try to over sex Sara like they do Cath. That would just not be in character at all for her. As beautiful as I think Jorja Fox is, I think it be a bad turn for her character.
My husband just added two cents as to JF's beauty in the background here :lol:

I don't think they'd do that to Sara because she has a totally diff. personality than Catherine. Not to mention it would be a too drastic change in character on the show ;)

Is GSR not sexy enough? You've got Billy and you've got Jorja. Boom.

I think if the show up the sexiness (is that even a word?) then it won't be Sara who changes because it would be too OOC. She seems too much of a tomboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back