Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
proposing via a bug - yeah sounds right up Grissom's street! :lol:

i don't see why some people are so anti them getting married, i mean - they ARE living together, and for a lot of people, buying a house together is a bigger deal and a bigger commitment than getting married! (my hubby and I lived together for nearly 4 years before we got married, and even then it was only because I was pregnant! lol)

haha i totally dont understand it either... i mean i remember in rashomama that she said she isnt anti-wedding, but anti-stupid, suggesting that if she found the right guy (grissom) than she would... it is the next step for them to get hitched! :D

Ok due to the fact that we have quite a few new people here now and the fact we are debating marriage I feel the need to bring out the lists *drumroll* *cough*team anti stupid*cough*

Lists!

I would stay and debate anti-marriage vs marriage , but my dog of ten years just died in my arms and frankly I dont feel debating.

apologies for my curtness.

Whoo GSR
GSRflag.png

~Sad Choco-B :(

so sorry to hear that Choco-B :( we have a dog too and i don't even like to think about how the kids (and DH and I) will react when it's his turn :(

i can see marriage being a natural progression for them, if Sara survives the next episode that is! but having said that, I know of a lot of people (myself included, as said above) who lived together for years before getting married, if at all! i think a lot of people, as long as they are together and happy, don't see the need for marriage anymore, as i said, the only reason DH and I got married was because I was expecting and he didn't want another child out of wedlock (and yes i got loads of jokes about if i was going to be wearing virgin white on my wedding day, being 32 weeks pregnant! :lol: ). i would be happy if they got married, but i wouldn't be sad if the series ended and they hadn't, happiness is more important than a ring. same with babies, if it happend, cool, if not - no big deal - i'm pretty open to what i'd like to see happen. (i.e. as long as they are alive, i'm happy!)

thanks for the welcome-back's everyone :)

i was thinking this thread needs some more GSR talk to keep us all sane. so my question is: what would you like exactly to happen in 8x01? fanfics aside and let's try to be extremely realistic and in-character about it and also remember there has to be a twist and turn somewhere. i'm sure y'all have some original ideas. it would be awesome if we stayed spoiler-free, but if someone has a spoilerish idea, there's nothing easier than put it into a box :)

so, my scenario:

1) We have a flashback through Living Doll, so that people know what happened earlier.

The action is picked up more or less at the same time that it has been left at in LD. I doubt they would get back to Natalie's interogation unless they already filmed it last season.

2. The team is trying to track down tow truck service Natalie could've used, they also go to where they store the evidence to see how the hell did she steal the Mustang. Grissom and Catherine analyse the miniature.

3. The team circles the search radius and they send choppers on a blind search.

4. There are some rushed findings, some evidence twists that don't actually mean anything. The team is exhausted. They even talk to Natalie's father again, if he could possibly have an idea of where Sara could be.

5. After long hours with no results and dead ends Cath talks to Grissom. She regards him about his relationship with Sara, and shows him support and compassion. All in a *Catherine* way of course.

6. They go back to talking to Natalie, and she involuntarily reveals an important detail. Grissom gets enlightened and breaks the case (kind of in the way he did in Inside The Box, when he saw Nick with the apple and immediately thought "scissors!").

7. Grissom, Catherine and Brass get to one chopper, the rest of the team to other ones. After some time they find the car and they land.

8. Sara doesn't move. Grissom keeps his cool and leads the whole operation the same way he did in the end of Grave Danger, but is visibly more nervous.

9. They get Sara out. Grissom talks to her, pleading her to live. Paramedics are not there yet, and he checks her pulse.

10. She is still alive and breathing, but unconscious. He caresses her cheek, looks at her with fear but also lovingly and waits for an ambulance. The team is a bit dumbstruck cuz it's the first time they see Grissom being affectionate and emotional.

11. After a very short moment paramedics are at a scene and they take her. She's stabilized.

now i'm thinking should they end the episode like this, and do all the hospital scenes (if any) in the next episode or will they have time to finish it all in one ep.

basically i think, that to avoid soapishness they should make a *time jump* kind of thing they did in Grave Danger after Nick's ordeal.

12. The episode ends and the GSR theme and the cocoon are picked up in the next episode.

that is my scenario. i tried to be realistic and i didn't put a bajillion GSR scenes in there, cuz i know there won't be that much of them in one episode.

now does anybody have some other scenarios?

your scenario pretty much is what i am hoping/wishing/praying will happen. make it intense, but with an AMAZINGly happy ending!

My friend from the other board, agree with me. The writers better show some flashback about how in the world did Natalie put Sara under the car? She can't lift it by herself, she may have some help from someone or paid someone to help her lift the car up.

I was thinking it would be nice if Sara'a Dr. needs next of kin for some procedure & Grissom is next of kin 'cause they're married already. That might also fix the sleeping with a subordinent problem.

Hmm...I was always anti-geekmarriage (anti-stupid?)
But I guess that's just because I don't want to see it happen. If they're already married I could deal with it.

Have you guys ever wondered about their birthsigns?, the characters I mean, he's a Leo, and her a Virgo! now Leo's are fire signs, and Virgo earth.. not particulary compatitable [according to astrology] now in real life Billy is a Pisces, and Jorja a Cancer, extremely compatitable, just a different area! and not particulary reliable ;)

GRISSOM
SARA

^
Grissom doesn't seem like a typical Leo though. Sara seems more like her sign than he does. (I only know this because I'm a Virgo too :rolleyes:)

BabyBunting said:
i can see marriage being a natural progression for them, if Sara survives the next episode that is! but having said that, I know of a lot of people (myself included, as said above) who lived together for years before getting married, if at all! i think a lot of people, as long as they are together and happy, don't see the need for marriage anymore, as i said, the only reason DH and I got married was because I was expecting and he didn't want another child out of wedlock (and yes i got loads of jokes about if i was going to be wearing virgin white on my wedding day, being 32 weeks pregnant! :lol:

Bunting, yes I think that we are the same person. My husband and I lived together for three years and when I was pregnant with our second son (16 weeks). Our two year old was our ring bearer. :)

Anyway, I would love to see them get married, or be married already. I would prefer, I think to see a flashback or a memory scene if they are though. I think maybe Sara could be remembering the best times and they could show some of "the" scenes as her memories, and slip in a wedding chapel, the smile the "i do's" and the kiss. Especially the kiss. I could totally live without the whole wedding if we got the kiss. I think that maybe showing the whole thing would be kind of un-GSR. It just wouldn't fit in with their characters. And I have a question, do we know for sure that they live together? The bedroom in the background of Way to Go looked different to me than the one where they were watching the Godzilla movie in it. Am I wrong. Got pics Desertwind?

Choco- I'm so very sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard that is. I'm sure we all send out our GSR love and support to you and your family.

Adzix, I really like your senario, as long as Sara wakes up before they take her away. I want to see her smile into Gil's face when he finds her, ya know? Other than that, love your ideas there.

csi_love said:
^
Grissom doesn't seem like a typical Leo though. Sara seems more like her sign than he does. (I only know this because I'm a Virgo too :rolleyes:)

She is like a Virgo, she sticks with it, and him, and they do, hang in for the long haul! and he doesn't seem at all like a Leo, their more flamboyant, but the real life person Billy is excatly like a Pisces.. restless and changeable! more like Grissom ;)

kiss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back