Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda antigsr-marriage as well. I love them living together and such, but both of them don't seem like the types to get married. I think that if they were already married I wouldn't mind it I guess, but I wouldn't be overly thrilled about it. I personally think that the intimate stuff between them is special because they arent married. Dunno if that makes sense... :confused:

As for scenarios...I've been having thoughts

Adzix mentioned the "time jump". I've been thinking- GD ended the season, so it was easy to just come back at the beginning of the next season with everything back to normal (to a certain extent). With Sara's fate being undetermined until the next season starts, I think it would be a lot harder to do that kind of jump, you know? I don't want there to be episodes and episodes with her in the hospital or recuperating at home, and I don't want the team to treat her like she's fragile when/if she comes back. I want things to go back to normal after the rescue, with maybe a few subtle references to the incident like when the bug crawled on Nick in "You Got Male" and he kind of freaked out a little.

I dunno, just my two cents

ETA: Choco I'm very sorry for your loss

Adzix that's pretty much how i see 8.1 happening too, it will be well into the episode before they find her, if not pretty much right at the very end, there will be lots of leads and lots of dead ends with the team getting more and more frustrated and more and more worried about finding her alive.

Brass will have to be held back from going after natalie with a bucket of bleach :lol:

yes I def think there will be time jumps back and forth, keeping us in suspense. i think we're going to be getting flashbacks to quite a way back through s/7 - they've been building this storyline for a whole season, stands to reason that there will be tiny clues here and there scattered throughout the season which the team will eventually piece together to work out what's going on.

yeah i agree butterflied, i don't want to see eps and eps of Sara recovering from her ordeal and pitty towards her, I don't think that's a very Sara thing anyway, she would want to be in work as soon as possible, getting on with life, just like she always has.

I don't think the possibility of them already being married is that unlikely - i mean how long do you think they were living together before we found out? they were very evidently settled in, there was never any suggestion up until the "i wont wait up" comment that them living together was even something they'd talked about, we never got any suggestion of either of them moving (well, not that i can recall anyway), so who knows what else has been going on behind the scenes that we don't know about?!

edit to add: cheesy thought moment! they eventually find Sara and realise she is still alive- sighs of relief all round, shot changes to in Grissom's office and the cocoon we all thought had died, hatches. :D :p

you know you're obsessed with GSR when...
you're sitting reading the spoilers about whether or not Sara survives, and a butterfly flys through your open bedroom window, and you instantly think "ooooh a butterfly! it must be a good omen!" :rolleyes:

csi_love said:
:lol: So it's 'dzix, 'lebaby, chicken, and 'unnys?
I'd be 'I_love. Probably just 'love but the first one makes my name sounds better.

So that means I'd be....'rules? Hmmm...okay..:rolleyes:. Mine's not as cool. :lol:

So, in my Intro To Criminal Justice class, we have to write a Reaction Paper to anything dealing with what we're talking about in class. Yep. You guessed it. My paper's going to be on CSI:. Wow. Shocker. :lol:. The thing is though...I need help. Which episode really dealt with the courtroom. I know The Accused Is Entitled is a good one...Invisible Evidence is a good one. Anyone think of anymore?

Yeah. This post has nothing to do what so ever with GSR. Ummm...I'm wearing my GSR shirt right now.

GO TEAM SO!
GSR ROCKS MY FREAKING SOCKS!

Ummm...anyone know the day for the premiere? Oh! They start filming soon! Hurray!

Alright...I think I'm done...I'm not making sense.

Lata.

i have heard September 20, but i dont know for sure either. i wasnt sure if that was for the U.S. or not.. i want to know NOW :D

WHOO-HOO-HOO :D I just recieved an e-mail from DAVID RAMBO, he sure is great on getting back to hard core fans ;) I'd written him back in June so here's what he said!

ADRIENNE..THANK'S FOR WRITING, SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE A LONGTIME VIEWER. ALAS, I CAN'T DIVULGE ANYTHING ABOUT S/8, BUT I PROMISE THAT THE PREMIERE WILL BE AN EPISODE YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS! DAVID RAMBO

How cool huh, I'd asked him about who'd signed up and who hadn't for S/8, and about 'does Sara survive'? yeah DR
gsr.png

shavingavani16xg5.gif

Good and they won't tell you who sign up or who isn't. Don't you just hate that, you have to wait for Sept. 20 to find out who was in the credit or who is not.

Man, couldn't he have slipped in a little tid-bit just to keep us going for...yes it is after midnight, so ...64 days. Something, anything, like, oh I don't know,

"Wait until you see it, Sara gets rescued by her knight, Gil, it turns out there was an engagement ring in the cocoon, and they are getting married during November sweeps!

Yeah, something little, like that :D

You know you're addicted to CSI when: You get a RX fax from a doctor's office with no patient name and you hold out the fax to your coworker and start singing "Whooooo are you? Who, who, who, who!" At least she laughed WITH me. ;)

I actually don't see too many flashbacks happening. I can imagine about 90% of the epi happening in time with the finale, and perhaps a flashforward to Sara leaving the hospital or somethin'. Maybe a flashforward to Natalie's trial and Sara takes the stand? Something along those lines to catch us back to quasi real time.

Ok, I'm running away.

Go Team SO!!

NicknGrissom said:
Good and they won't tell you who sign up or who isn't. Don't you just hate that, you have to wait for Sept. 20 to find out who was in the credit or who is not.

Yes, it was like he wanted to say something, but was sworn to secrecy, and I so thrilled to hear for one of the top writers, and I know your all happy for me, as I would be for you ;) big congratulations to me :D

ban_csi_33.jpg

I offically am in love with David Rambo. He e-mailed me back after I sent him an e-mail about 2 months ago. I told him about my ambition for television writing and how much I loved the show and heres what he responded with:

Gina,
Thank you for your lovely message. We're already at work on the new season, and I promise you it begins in a way you will not want to miss. Good luck with your ambitions to write television. I got kind of a late start, but was fortunate to land where I could learn from true masters of the medium. Believe me, I'm still learning.
You're very kind to write to me; thanks again.
David Rambo

Yay!

Grissom and Sara are forver.

oh wow ginascar and desertwind! that is SO cool you heard from David Rambo!!

I can't believe he wont say anything though, "it begins in a way you wont want to miss" - what on earth does that mean? is that good? is that bad? is it a heroic rescue? is it a sorrowful discovery of a dead lover? I am probably looking way too much into this! :lol: though i am still placing my money on her coming out of this in one piece.

oh a slightly obscure GSR note, I was *ahem* "attacked" by a butterfly last night in the bathroom as i got ready for bed - well i wasn't expecting it OK? and first i knew it was there was when i felt it crawling up my back *shudders* and yes I did scream :lol: feel a right pansy for it now lol

ginascar said:
I offically am in love with David Rambo. He e-mailed me back after I sent him an e-mail about 2 months ago. I told him about my ambition for television writing and how much I loved the show and heres what he responded with:

Gina,
Thank you for your lovely message. We're already at work on the new season, and I promise you it begins in a way you will not want to miss. Good luck with your ambitions to write television. I got kind of a late start, but was fortunate to land where I could learn from true masters of the medium. Believe me, I'm still learning.
You're very kind to write to me; thanks again.
David Rambo

Yay!

Grissom and Sara are forver.

That's so awesome, isn't he wonderful? wow, a big time writer, and so busy, yet he, or his staff, takes the time to e-mail fans back, what a guy!
gsr.png

6x1304.jpg
"Grey hair can be very attractive" :p

And Baby I don't think butterflies attack, it just liked you ;), their a gentle flying insect I think, but I probably would have screamed as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back