Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

After reading that I don't think I could wait until november (that is when the season airs on here)..I think I'm now for sure determine to download the season premiere!
    Regards

2. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Poping in a little late to say Hi again and hoping that we'll make it to another thread before Sept.20th. So 'unny's, (right? :D) gets her beloved Pin me down...but Not With a Mustang .

Congratulations Alyssa ! You've defiently found your soulmate. I mean, a guy who likes and appricated GSR? Where can I find one? :D

eggs , I was never that big of shipping until I found GSR, but I'll have to admit it...I ship Her/Krum. But the movie destroyed a lot for me. :(

I wont be posting that much in the days to come. Why? Two words: Harry Potter. :D First a Simpsons marathon during the day and then...whew! Costume and candy at The Science-Fiction- Book Shop. Life can't get any better. Except this is the last book so I'll be terribly depressed afterwards. :(

You can't believe how relieved I am at the moment. I couldn't stand Sara dying. Ok, she's not in the green yet, but at least it is going the right direction. Yay! Helicopthers and all! Also looking forward to see if the San Fransisco rumours are true. I'd love to see Sara's former collegues.

Not sure if this will go into the spoiler box. Tell me if it should and I'll edit: I'm sure there must be some mentioning about Sara's (?) elder brother. Especially during hospital scenes if there are any. You know all the next of kin, medical power etc. We know about Warricks, Nick's, Catherine's (a little bit too much IMO) and Grissom's family. But not that much about Sara's, except the whole mother-murdered-father thing. Or Greg. He is part Norweigian and has a Grandpa named Olaf. But that is pretty much it.

Just a funny thing about Greg too. In Let The Seller Beware he talks Norweigian. Well, actually, he talks Swedish. :D

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I'm so freaking mad. The Emmy noms came out.

:mad: I hate The Academy of Arts and Sciences. :mad:.

They can...::insert crude statement here::

Whatev.

Anyway, GSR....

Hurray! I'm so glad I have FanFiction to keep me sane during the summer. I swear I would of gone crazy.

You know you're addicted to GSR when...you scan a customer's tissue box and scream "BUTTERFLY!" Because there's a butterfly on the box. :lol:

Oh...awesome news about David Rambo. You know, I'm pretty good with getting information out of people without actually outright asking them...:devil:.

I'm so bored in class right now I could jab my eyes out with a spoon. Fo' realz yo. No lie.

I kinda ran out of things to talk about....

GO TEAM SO! :D

4. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Alright, so I got an email from my GSR yahoo forum. Word is that season eight is starting September 27th, rather than the 20th. Seven extra days guys...Grrrrrr. It seems that premieres are getting later and later in the year and breaks (like March Madness) are getting longer and longer....*sigh*

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

ahh spoilers.
    Why? Why.
    Right now I am trying to keep away from the them
    Stupid aerodynamic interceptors.
    Any way...hay I should bring out choco's spoiler free method

Choco-B's Staying spoiler-free method:
    1.Think of the surprise we had at WTG and how wonderful it was not knowing till it happened.

2. Laugh at the spoiler addicts...erm there was another word here you should be able to figure it out...if not, your to young and you shouldn't know it anyway

3.Stare at the spoiler box and think "You do not want to read the spoiler""The spoiler will not bring you happiness"

4.Think of shirtless Billy. Now your mind is anywhere but on spoilers. :devil:

5. If worse comes to worse; have Adz bring out her naked billy banner to distract you.

And anyways The lists just cuz i can post it.

Ps. I am not crazy

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

If I wanted to stay spoiler free I think I'd have to hibernate until January when we get S8 here.

So far I haven't read what's in the boxes but this year I failed miserably in not watching S7 GSR clips over and over before the episode aired here.

7. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

yeah I did have the intention of staying spoiler free too but considering once it airs in america it's going to be virtually impossible to avoid details, i'm going to be bound to stumble across the info sooner or later, so i'm not even going to try :lol: I want to know what happens to Sara (just whether she lives or dies, want the rest of the ep to be fresh when i see it on TV, but i want to go in prepared :lol: ), that is info I will be looking out for, the rest of it doesn't bother me quite so much and i'll probably be able to stay relatively spoiler free after then.

i'm just too curious, i was always one of those kids who'd sneak a peek at their x-mas pressies, I don't like surprises!

but yeah, those GSR clips are going to be tough to avoid... mind you it wont be a problem if she dies :lol:

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i made a new one. here it is:

[​IMG]

after this, spoilers should be completely resistable.

i can see y'all don't have a lot of ideas about the finale and that we all basically agree on the same. i wonder if this episode is going to look different though. they can try doing something completely unexpected, cuz they sure know we had a crazy amount of time to think about it. they need to figure out something original like show the whole thing from Grissom's POV for example or try some other techniques.

i'm not saying they should make sara pregnant and pull a Look Who's Talking, lmao (though i was scared they will do it in Secrets and Flies), but do something surprising not only with the plot but also with the way they film it or something.

but seriously, who thought of Look Who's Talking after watching the beginning of Secrets and Flies? like ... everybody? it was totally ripped off, lol.

ETA:

not sure if this is a spoiler or not but i'll put it in the box to be safe. do not say i'm spoiled cuz the info has been lying in the open and i read it :p besides, i don't consider it a spoiler myself.

so apparently there's gonna be a crossover episode with Without A Trace with Billy in it. not sure how it's gonna work but it would be freakishly awesome if Grissom went to WAT (what city does the action take place?) with Sara and they could behave like a couple there in the open. i'd kill for an ep like that.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Nice Billy pics from days gone by.. cute then, :rolleyes: but look's so much better now ;) so mature, BIILY NOW.... and I just saw that none of our stars were nominated for an EMMY.. crap, what does it take? :mad:

I SAID I'D MISS YOU, AND I DO[​IMG]

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Hey guys...

I went out to dinner tonight and someone commented on my "Save Sara!" Shirt. :D It made me feel good.

I just got a 30 GB iPOD Video and LOADING it with CSI episdoes. I mean really...who knows 7500 songs? Why not just add videos? ::coughandalittlegeeklove!sexcough:: :devil:

Sorry...I should watch what I say. There are little eyes around.

:eek:. I think I've died. ::thud:: Yep. I thought I would never live to see the day Adz use a spoiler box. I think Sara is going to have a baby because the impossible has happened. :lol: Love ya Adz.;)

Alright, I'm just rambling now. CSI on in 13 minutes. Later everyone!

GO TEAM SO! :)

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hey all!!
    I really think that I've figured out when Gil and Sara started dating. Between 5x01 and 5x02. In 5x01 Sara is practicing talking to him, but we never see her actually do it. By 5x02 when she has just risked her life for the door, she says that she isn't an alcoholic, if he is worried, implying that the speech she was rehearsing has already been said. After she says that he looks toward the door, away from her and to see if anyone else could over hear his answer "I'm not worried, I'm concerned." Concerned showing that he doesn't think that she is an alcoholic, but that he cares about her anyway. She smiles in that isn't my boyfriend sweet way that all girls with a crush recognize. He then goes to work on his smelly pig experiment while she works on the door, in the same room. How often on this show do they work on projects in the same room? Like, never. They always, amazingly have all this space to work, plus he has an office and like three labs for running experiments. So by the end of 5x05 swap meet hi brings her a cup of coffee, she tells him that she has a problem with the lifestyle they are talking more like a couple comparing themselves to the swinging couple. Then the last lines they quote the "couple's rules", as if they are a couple.

So here is my thought, each of you who has the DVD/VHS copies, or have a way of borrowing them, watch 5x02-5x05 and see if you agree with me.

I am also going to change the countdown to Sept. 27th, which was quoted above as the actual air date for the premiere . It is now, as of Friday, 69 days and counting.

12. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

*devours Billy* Also, Adzix, that just makes me hunger for spoilers as to when TPTB will take Billy's shirt off. *drools*

I can. The writers and such are all sworn to secrecy and they can't say anything unless the powers upstairs from the powers that be say they can. They aren't even allowed to read fanfiction in case they steal our ideas and we get pissy. I believe there is a rather alarmingly high fine if they should divulge teh company secrets. This is probably why we have no idea what's going to be happening in s8. David R. couldn't tell us if he wanted to.

Also, regarding when they started dating, I'm convinced it started sometime between s5 and s6, like, right after Nick got buried alive; they started dating and they finally confessed their burning passions fully to each other sometime between the first and second parts of the s6 finale, hence their confortableness with each other in the finale. To me, their relationship at the beginning of s5 was more like this:

Sara: Ok, this is really awkward. I moved to Vegas based on a single phone call and developed a planet-sized crush on you, but you consider me just a friend or perhapsibly just a colleague. So that kinda drove me to drinking, and then I got busted for DUI, and you had to drive me home, and it was muy awkward. And now I'm back from suspension and trying wildly to get over you. It's NOT WORKING!
    Grissom: Ok, this is extremely awkward. You seem to like me but that is so unlikely I refuse to entertain the notion of it, and now you're drinking in a rather irresponsible manner and hmm, maybe I should hold your hand or drive you home or something. Or perhapsibly both. And I'd love to go in and have coffee, I would, but really, seriously, that is never going to happen... ok, professional hat on now. Only it's slipping a little. And it's kinda lopsided. Hmm. Why do I have a sudden urge to pull you into that supply closet?

EDIT: Lizinator, I LOVE your banner.

13. mugs

mugs Witness

hi can someone please let me now as soon as you find out if sara is going to be ok.

a pic as thank you

[​IMG]

14. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

aww thanks Crysthala. Andreina made it for me. and my icon. :D what would i do with out her. i am in the process of buying all seasons of CSI so for now i am just going to keep reading when yall think their relationship started. I am just glad that it did FINALLY start :p

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh, shut up :p
    Crys! *hugs big time* where've you been? darn, i missed your humour.

anyways, i was surfing the internet and look what i found y'all. i have no clue if it's true but y'all ... apparently this is the original Butterflied speech. i'm just gonna add that my jaw dropped, cuz i haven't seen this version before.

Original:
    Grissom: If you keep saying 'no' to embracing the moment, when you finally say yes, it becomes bigger than you. And you are no longer you anymore. You're somebody else. Abstraction becomes reality. All you think about is her. You want to be with her. Eat with her. Laugh with her. Make love to her. Go into infinity with her. Without doors. No boundaries. No restrictions. An entire lifetime that comes down to this single frame of life.

of course we all know that Billy rewrote the whole thing into this:

Grissom: It's sad, isn't it doc? Guys like us, couple of middle aged men who've allowed their work to consume their lives. The only time we ever touch other people is when we're wearing our latex gloves. We wake up one day and we realize that for fifty years we haven't really lived at all. But then all of a sudden we get a second chance. Somebody young and beautiful shows up, somebody we could care about. She offers us a new life with her. But we have a big decision to make, right? Because we have to risk everything we've worked for in order to have her. I couldn't do it. But you did. You risked it all. And she showed you a wonderful life, didn't she? But then she took it away and gave it to somebody else, and you were lost. So you took her life, you killed them both and now you have nothing.

the first version exposes a lot more of inner Grissom and i have this little feeling that would be a bit OOC. i think it's also not the whole speech. but still, omg. the second version fits the episode a lot more though. any comments?

and btw, yup the official airdate of 8x01 is 09/27/2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.