Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choco seriously, you have some issues with hoarding, I understand, but you've got to let it go, just delete, it'll be ok. (ie empty your friggin' box!) :rolleyes:

Eggy I was an H/Ron shipper..sorry, I hate when the two main characters hook up, so predictable! Why do you think I went for G & S and not G & C? Ok despite the fact the G & S were made for eachother...I'll stop
Is that meant to be 'wasn't'? or are you saying you're a Harry/Ron shipper? :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ Al-Friggin'-Mighty! I have nothing to say. *slow blink*

GSR... Oh whatever...

EAT:
^^^No I didnt!
What where did my post go!!!!!!
This is not my day.
:lol: Love it. Oh wait! Now my post won't make sense anymore. :lol: Crappifried chicken.

Choco seriously, you have some issues with hoarding, I understand, but you've got to let it go, just delete, it'll be ok. (ie empty your friggin' box!)
No it wont *cries* I cant let it go!
I should take up acting, box empty, enough.

GSR rocks off my socks!

LMAO eggy.. I didn't want to butcher her name but it seems I must now.. Hermeiney...yeah the chick :p (Obviously I don't read HP books)

And sure, you're all welcome at my house, but indeed BYOF and B :) We can have a campfire outside and roast marshmallows and share GSR moments then all crown around my TV for CSI WOOT WOOT!!

Go Team SO!!

So.......GSR

I've given into the spoilers already...I'm a failure.

It's funny- during the school year, my posts on here are about, oh, 5/6 paragraphs? Now I can hardly think of a single GSRy thing to say.

*sigh*

*sings* wake me up, when September ends
only instead of when september ends, it would be "wake me up, when september's here"

Oh I've given into spoilers, they're very tempting.

Spike has shown Season 5 and 6 btw, WtG was on it a week or two ago.

Yea, during the summer every ship's posts are so low beacuse they've discussed everything there is to discuss. Can't wait till Spetember. CSI Galore!

REALLY, HMMM, not here :(, I'd know, I check it out daily, no problem though, I've got them all on tape.. guess SPIKE shows different episodes in different cities :confused:

db89rh6.jpg

Hi Egg. What is got to do with Harry Potter and John Sims? This is GSR Thread, not Harry Potter or John Sims. You were suppose to talk about GSR, not Harry Potter or Johm Sims. You can find Harry Potter over at Tv and Media Thread over there, that got for it, so you can talk about them.

If you want to talk about Harry Potter and John Sims, make sure you put Off topic, so Mods. won't come in here or WP's Thread. When you get done talking about Harry Potter and John Sims, back to Topic.

Sorry, Mods. I have to explain it to Egg about Thread.

I'm on "Butterflied", FINALLY :D :D :D :D
I'm so very happy. I love my GSR.

I have a question for all of you that know the episodes by heart. What is the title of the one where Sara gets the Cocoon from Gil? I know you know, and I want to watch it to look something up. All my discs say is which case they are on.

Thanks ;)

Here's why I was wondering. Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome if there were a ring in there?

And the countdown is now at 66 days in EST. It's already Monday here.

Hey guys, I've decided to do a best of GSR video for each season. Just uploaded the first to youtube , CSI The Best GSR of Season One. I think I'm addicted to making videos as well as GSR. Always wanted to be in the music biz when I was a kid, it's kinda like living out a fantasy. Hope you all like it.

Hey, Alyssa, I just watched Butterflied (yay)and I couldn't help but hear your description as the scenes played out. Especially in the morgue when Sara sees the victim for the first time, and this time I noticed how he wouldn't let her in the bathroom, or even the house where this woman was killed. I had always believed that to be his way of protecting her from seeing what could be a twin and freaking out about it, but in your post you said it was because he couldn't stand to see her there, and I think that you are right on. Thank you again for that and thank TPTB for David Rambo who wrote such a compelling episode. I think that even non GSR shippers can appreciate the intensity of that episode.

bengali13 said:
Here's why I was wondering. Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome if there were a ring in there?

lol bengali are we the same person? because that's exactly what i was thinking too! it got me wondering right from when he said "i think you'll be surprised when it hatches" - i mean, what could the surprise be? it's gonna be a bug of some description or another! :p also coz the cocoon is pretty big...

it's amazing, now i watch episodes and they SO obviouslly have a thing for each other, i now notice all the subtile glances and smiles, yet not too long ago i was totally oblivious to it, infact when "WTG" aired with *that scene* my reaction was actually "eeeeeew!" - yup 25 years old and my reaction to realising they are an item was "eeeeew!". :lol:

That's funny, Babybunting, mine was "I told ya so, I told ya so!!!WEEEEEEE" or something like that.
I saw something there from the first episodes that I ever watched, and my husband thought that I was seeing stuff because there is a thirteen and a half year difference in our ages.
I also thought the first time we saw the cocoon that it was a ring, because even though we GSR shippers do the whole butterfly thing with them because of "Butterflied", Gil and Sara don't. That was when they got together, but he doesn't give her butterflies or anything, or we would have seen them in her room or somewhere in the "homey" scenes. Right?
Then when he said that about when it hatches, I thought maybe it was a butterfly, ya know for the shippers, but I wonder how long it would take to hatch. I mean, how long are they in cocoons? Or is it a ring? GRRR 66 days till we find out!!!! I can't stand it!!!!

that would totally not surprise me (well maybe a little) if that happend! that would be completely like him and i would probably be compelled to jump up and down for ever if that happend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back