Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

You guyyyyyzzzzzzzz! I ordered my "Jorja Fox Way" street sign a little bit ago! Hurray for that! :) I'll take pics and post it when I get it! :)

Hurray for GSR!
    Hurray for TEAM SO!
    GSR rocks my friggin' star-studded socks! :D

2. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

That's such a relief! I really thought I was a horrible fan...

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] very cool.. can't wait to see the picture ;) GO GSR[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Spoiler boxes already? I haven't looked at ANY of them, I am so proud of myself!

I don't ever remember Catherine saying that in Butterflied.. I bet it got cut, or the author of the book has little knowledge of the show :lol:

5. Desertwind

From tonights re-run of "LLV" Watching this ep. again tonight gave me a new insight, well, not new just revived my thinking on them. He's emtionally retarded, when Nick was in dire straits, in 'GD' he was running amok, but when he hugged him in this ep. he acted embarassed, and was cold, which made Nick baffled, that's why when he said his awkward little "I'll miss you" he just doesn't have the know-how on what to do, or say [maybe in the boudoir, he does but] and the KEY, is she lets him be, she's not demanding, or pushy or bugs him she really understands this about him! and that's why he loves her ;)

I'LL MISS YOU

I'LL MISS YOU TOO why didn't you say that? :(

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

LoL, "Leader of the pack" Oldies song, if you heard it you'd know it. Yeah all these flashes of the vid with Sara smiling and Gris acting all hot gets me smirking like a goof everytime. I stumbled upon it one night on You -to the- Tube. And I've got less than 100 pages! Never read a book that fast before. I think I'm going to forget half the story if I stop reading.

Yeah, Cath never said that line. I would've remembered that much, hehehe. Would make sense though if they cut it. At the end when Gris does his confessing, Sara's reaction would fit with Cath's would be advice. That made complete sense, trust me!

Bah, I'm not as chipper as I normally am. Mi Madre needs emergency eye surgery and I've been thrown into an "Oh crap, I need to get over my mortal fear of driving by next week" spiral. So yeah, I spent an hour at the DMV today in line just to get everything set up and be told I need to come back 'cause it was 4:30 and they close at 5. I told the guy "Really, I can take the test quickly, I got 100% last time...Only took me 15 minutes. . ." Aparently DMV employees can't be bought. I even gave him my good smile!

Alright, I saw LLV tonight, that was fun. Sat there just to see 'the' scene and I'm good for a few days. Yeah I'm leavin' before I get booted out of here. Nite eh!

Go Team SO!!

7. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Being optomistic is NOT stupid.
    The first episode is supposed to start right after the end of season 7 as far as time goes, right? So at some point they're going to have to shift to "real " time, right? So sometime in the first episode or two we're going to jump forward four months. So "Death" will be five months after Sara was abducted, thats too long to linger before you die unless its a daytime soap. So "Death" is not a really bad thing thats going to happen to Sara.

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Attention GSR fans:

The premiere has NOT even been finished yet, how can they have a fifth episode title?! I know it is fun to put out theories, but in this case it is going on faulty evidence. Lets think about it people.

I dont think we will have an episode title for the premiere until mid-July, early August.

No need to freak out.

Yet.....

Just kidding.

Yay for GSR love and happiness. And for Grissom finding Sara unhurt by the car on top of her, pinning her from being free. He will use his super uber geek strength to lift the car from on top of her, gather her in his arms, and kiss her intimately right there and they will ride off into the sunset, until the next episode where Catherine gets abbducted by Eddie who she thought was dead, but really was hiding in Jackpot the whole time (what? stranger things have happened to her. lol.)

9. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Oh god.
    I fail at the spoiler free thing. People are going to start throwing dead leaves at me, I know it.
    Hopefully, being in New Jersey with my stick-in-the-mud grandmother instead of surfing everyday will break me of the habit. Either that, or I'll die.
    I'll probably end up dead.
    In a well.
    Leaving my soul behind on a video tape to kill all of you so you have to spend an eternity in New Jersey with me.
    Seventeen hours in the car. And then three on the train to New York.
    And then, a week after I get back, another ten hours.
    And then two freaking days to Vegas. DAMNYOUWESTERNSTATES!

I love the icons, Adz. The 'Manhunter' ones made me hyperventilate. I hope you are happy with yourself.

GSR is da bomb, foo'.
    If Grissom and Sara decided to have an Australian vacation, that could, in fact, be the best thing to ever happen to the world.
    Australia and GSR.
    And Keith Urban popping up randomly with paparazzi stalking he and Nicole Kidman.
    ohgod.
    Sorry.
    fangirl moment.

Right on.

- Andy // Toasty

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

For desertwind: I love your pics, especially the one in the beginning when they are lying together. Where did you find it? I have been surfing many sites but have not seen anything like this. It's beautiful! From the beard, I'd say it looks like from season 4 or 5. I like all your other pics too but this one is so unigue.

11. seattlecsifan

One word: Photoshop.

12. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

I just got this great idea!! How cool would it be to have a GSR convention each year after the season finale? That way we can "squeeee!" all we want together in person! :D

Of the three seasons I've been a CSI fan I've never torn myself away from spoilers...but I think I've done it! Yay me! I want to go into the season "blind" so to speak. That way nothing will disappoint me. And because I don't need to read spoilers to tell me Sara will be rescued by her knight in shinning CSI gear...she will SO live!!!!

13. seattlecsifan

Yippee, I made another GSR video(is there any other kind?).
    It's on youtube & its called "GSR Be Mine". I used David Gray's song Be Mine. It's a pretty happy video I think. I can't handle the sad ones just now. Happy thoughts are better.

14. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I watched your video seattlecsifan and loved it! I love the happy ones :D

Anyway, a GSR convention would be SO amazing!!! I was having a hard time understanding why my sister was so excited about some Japanese pop band convention thing she's at this week and she was like "Picture a CSI convention...with Grissom and Sara there...together". She didn't have to say anything else- I understand now :lol:

15. Desertwind

THANK'S I appreciate that you enjoy these, I get my pictures from all over, and PHOTOSHOP as well, I've got many pics from different sites-- the WPAP, and jorjafox.org and the http://csi-vegas.net.... go over to the WEBSITES thread, and you'll find scads, and then you can post them too!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.