Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

wait, are you talking about ecklie?

haha desert I love it! I was gonna mention cooking classes in my "what Sara and Grissom do in their free time" post, but I thought y'all would laugh at it...guess not!

Hee hee I'm watching Committed...I LOVE IT! Grissom's face when he sees Sara with Adam is priceless- pure panic.

Question~ When Grissom and Sara are interviewing Adam Trent the first time and he gets all spazzy and checks out Sara's chest and then her hands, did anyone else notice the gold tip/nail thing on her right index finger? I rewound it and watched it a couple times but I can't tell what it is...

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Of course I was talking about Icky Ecklie...That's so weird that you mentioned that :eek:, I noticed it, and I think that was the first time, the gold finger-nail-polish.. strange! and the camera angles excellent, the way they flashed from him to Sara! he was so messed-up, from his psycho mother :mad: how she and he can keep their sanity.. strong constitutions!

[​IMG]

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Love that eppy. I feel really scared for Sara, but the GSR was showin like crazy in that eppy, and c'mon, who doesn't love that? I recorded that eppy last night, and yea, I've seen it 80 times. But it's good every time.

4. Desertwind

Me too, It's so riveting, all GSR with a splash of Brass ;)and Greg and Sofia!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Dude, lmao at Marc Vann hovering in the background.

Ecklie is always watching!

Grain of salt time: we were warned about looking for foilers, and this could be one, but I'll post it anyhow. Ausiello is saying that Jorja has signed, but only for five episodes. Presumably to finish out the GSR arc.

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Boxes? OO OO!!!!! Must reply!
    WTF!? Do we have any clue from Jorja's camp? Blah. Anyway, as long as she stays for some of S8 I dunno. At this point I'm still optimistic, especially since this is coming from Ausellnasjhbcuyhgdbvdcb. His words often contradict everything that actually happens. Ok I'ma go cry now.
    ::Contented sigh:: I love those boxes :p

7. Desertwind

Aren't the 'spoiler boxes' when something hasn't aired yet? this is public knowledge, if it's in the TV Guide :confused: and who cares what he says.. :mad: I'm only interested when he says something positive!

[​IMG]

8. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

The gold fingernail in Commited was in tribute to Sara Goldfinger who wrote it.

9. mugs

mugs Witness

we got the second last epi last night. poor sara :(

10. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Gosh, i really don't belive in that guy,only 5 episodes??haaaa i really can cry now.it's a lie ..lieeeeeee. I can't handle with this stuff anymore. i'm so worry,i can't lose my favourite couple.. i can't lose Sara

[​IMG]
    i read was for Sarah Goldfinger

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

What a great picture!!! Where did you get it? I'm kinda new at the csi talk but have become obsessed with gsr.I have bought and watched all seasons 1-6 and have enjoyed the dvelopment of their relationship. It adds so much to the show. Where can I find still pictures of them? Thanks.

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I need to stop reading spoilers. They're ruining my spirit. Anyway, as much as the spoilers are bad, when I watch reruns and GSR is in the ep, it makes my day that much better.

Love that pic of Jorja btw, I smell an icon coming on. :lol:

13. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

This is also coming from the guy that said Jorja was getting axed all together. I think I would be heartbroken if she survived this whole ordeal and then leaves Grissom. Come on now, that would just be cruel. I just have this feeling that Jorja will be there for the entire season. Lets hope.

14. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Turtle , I'm sorry to hear about your boss. :( I hope he'll get better and you too.

On a happy note: I got my 100 posts! :) Now, all I have to do is to figure how to download and everything. I'm one of the few 15-years old in this world who still doesn't use MSN or understand anything Internet-related. :D Yeah, I'm weird.

Choc , you got me on one of your lists so I'll sign up for the other ones too.

Spoilers: I live in Sweden, so staying spoiler-free is impossible for me. :( But in a few years (actually about one year :D) I'll probably be moving to the States (exchange program, I'm already good to go but I have one year left in Sweden) and then it might be possible. So put me up for Spoiler-Adicts .

Beard or Clean Shaven: I love Grissom unconditionally, but when I first fell in love with him, he was Clean Shaven so I'm all for that. Plus, with that beard, he looks a lot like one of Swedens party leaders. :D

GeekBabies: Well, you already have me signed up on Bi-Babies sooo. If Griss and Sara are ever going to leave the show, I think this is a good way.

Marrige: I read too many fanfics, I know. I'm on team "Anti-Stupid" , because I have problems imagining a wedding. I can't see Sara walking down an aisle, Catherine in a low-cut bridesmaids dress, crying her eyes out.

But I'd love to see Greg and Nick as the flowergirls. :lol: :lol:

Who Will Find Out : Too late for that now, right? :D Ah well, my vote would have gone to Warrick. Two words: Veggie Burger.

Hat: Hell yeah!!! :D Defiently on team Pro-Hat !

Past/Current Ships: None. I wasn't really into shipping until I found this board. I watched CSI mainly for the science then and the actors. I did however ship Marisol/Horatio and House/Cameron before finding GSR.

Glasses: I, myself, wear glasses from time to time and sunglasses when the sun is extrem. I'm Pro-Glasses because I feel that it fits with Grissoms hat. Geek. Plus, she isn't using them the same way as Horatio does. :D

Sara Lives or Dies: Lives. I do not believe a crap that comes out of Ausiello's mouth. That guy is just pathetic, IMO. Can we start a team for Anti-Ausiello ? :D I'm on Team SO, but I guess I'd also fit into Team Stupidly Optimistic With Bouts Of Pessimism?

Ausiello isn't the worlds most reliable source, and honestly I just find the man pathetic. Yep, I'm bashing him. I also find it highly unlikable that they'll keep her for five episodes and then let her die. If that happens I'm going to quit watching CSI. If this is the case, then I have no faith in the writers anymore. Hopefully, WP is going to interfere. Didn't he say some time ago that he wanted them to leave together? In my humble opinion. The words of William Petersen is worth more than a crappy journalist like Mike Ausiello.

Yes, I hate him. :mad:

15. Desertwind

COOLIE ;) I had never noticed that till this last time, Sarah Goldfinger rocks, what an imagination, and I love when she's in it, as the go-get-um lawyer! nice pic! thank's.. and welcome jtd94 you in a great group, and you've got good insight, and great taste! and as far as pictures [besides the one's on here] there's many places, go over to the CSI/WEBSITES THREAD, and it'll give a barrage of them!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.