Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, desertwind, I just snagged it. I just love that picture of them. The look on Grissom's face.

2. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

The first time Grissom really says he needs Sara happens in Season 5. A great year for GSR.
    It was in Nesting Dolls!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, "NESTING DOLLS' when he took the time, to go see her, and asked "why are you so angry" and said 'I care', and of course held her hand, and then and then :eek: and later told Ickie Ecklie "I've taken care of it" whatever do you mean Grissom :lol:[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Watching Nesting Dolls now is so strange for me, because it was just so incredibly huge to us, and every time I watch it, it still hits me as if I'm watching it for the first time. I mean, there's no change... I still feel totally awed by the fact that he's standing there at her door, that she let him in, that they were so... REAL with one another.

She flat out said she chooses men who are emotionally unavailable while gesturing at him. He doesn't let down where he would usually wilt away... He addresses the issue head-on, and when confronted by him, he gives her time to think (evidenced by the solitaire on the table) and she pours out her heart.

She'd be rehearsing since the first episode how to tell him what was going on in a clinical way, in a sterile way... to just tell him to get it out... I don't think she was prepared for it to rush over her the way it did, and I think he was even less prepared. He'd known for ages there was something up with her, but learning this about her, just seeing her so frail and yet realizing how strong she was all at once... he couldn't help but reach out.

Sure, it was only a handhold, but for us, it spoke volumes. He reached out to her. He gave her something to cling to in that moment to make sure she knew she was not alone, and I believe he made a choice that day. No, I don't think this is the moment they got together or anything, but something in him rang out, something he didn't deny after that.

I mean, he told Ecklie and Catherine he needed Sara. He NEEDS her. He stood by Sara. He made a choice that this is where he stood, and I think that this choice was necessary for me to believe that they could ever get together. I seriously think THIS may be the turning point, if ever there was one, in the Grissom/Sara relationship that made everything after it possible....

And I'll shut up before I REALLY get going. :)

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I need to see this episode.

There are so many moments that I'm seing for the first time because I'm watching old eps and I'm loving all the old GSR stuff. I can totally see why this ship is so huge. This ship is so undenyable. If someone can't see the chemistry, they must be whacked!

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

ok i love the episode play with fire

when grissom sees Sara just sittin on the curb and he goes up to her and he looks at her hand is like "honey this doesnt look good" i was like AHHHHH!!! :D

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Do you see the look on Grissom's face at the end of Nesting Dolls? He look mad at Catherine, she could have done better and take Sara in her office instead in the halls. Grissom and Catherine don't seem to be close as they use to be since the teams break up.

8. Desertwind

The look on his face was riveting. it tells all his thinking, and when Sara stood up to Ecklie, when he goes' your on suspension, and she goes "fine" and then said and you'll apologize to Cath" she goes "No I won't" :lol: you go girl, and then Gris goes over and find her with a bottle of beer, and says "I know that's not your problem" she goes 'well if your here, this can't be good" :eek:

9. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Nick Grissom I agree Grissom and Catherine have not been as close since then. Catherine crossed a line she chose in a way to go on her high horse instead of be one of the team. She did not try too see that Sara had a problem she did not try and realize that Sara was not just being mean to be mean. Sara does not do that she loves the team they are her family. Grissom realized something was wrong the moment Sara was put on suspension. He knew she loved the job and everyone there too much to want to lose it for no reason.
    I feel Catherine again showed she does not care completely for everyone when Keppler came in. She went with the new guy instead of her team and chose not to trust them. I really hated that but it was in character for her.
    I love when Sara is professional and says if I have anything to say i will say it in private.
    Anyone else notice that Sara is the only one who cares about Keppler's feelings? In this same scene she says no offense to Keppler when the boys dont even look at him and then she asks him if he misses Philly.
    I found that to be interesting it was like they had this weird connection.

10. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I complete agree! I also was amazed that Catherine looks completely shocked at Grissom at the end of the episode.
    I found the moment amazing because Sara and Griss both chose each other finally.
    Altough if you watch Season 5 prior particularly "Down the Drain" that is the first confirmation that Griss truly cares for her in a different way from the rest of the team.

I firmly believe that after this episode Griss checked up on her like a good friend shoud and they were awkward but there for each other.
    I think after the brilliant episode "Commited" is when Griss and Sara finally moved beyond friends. There is too much emotion in both of their in the Adam Trent scene. She shows she loves him and is at the same time saying goodbye because Trent could kill her. Griss is completely for the first time freaking out and completely emotional. She cant die or he will too.
    I think after this they may have finally kissed when he went to check up on her at home which granted we dont see but you know he did because of the Nesting Dolls moments.
    I really think they are definately together by Grave Danger because of the "trigger scene" they are too intimate and open emotionally in that scene to not be dating. Griss tells Sara something he would not admit to anyone and she smiles at him like my boyfriend is so cute and does not make a snide comment or snicker.
    And we all know if Sara had been taken in Grave Danger Griss would have totally lost it. He would not have been able to work.

Sara must LIVE!!!!
    Go Team SO!!!!!!!!
    The writers cant finally come full circle with Sara and Grissom to only kill her.
    It is getting too good now.

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I'm bummed. I can't sign in with my old user name(seattlecsifan) & I was almost to 100 post so I could have an avatar & banner & stuff like all the big kids.
    Anyway I've been reading the post the last few days & I feel kinda stupid but I just figured out the "Trigger" scene in Grave Danger was the Roy Rodgers thing in the begining & not a gun trigger or a bomb trigger. I never really thought about it but it was very like their interaction in season 6 when Billy & Jorga where playing as if they where lovers already & we just didn't know it yet.

I don't know if we're alowed to link fan fictions but this is a hot GSR fic I read last night. Warning, definately adult content.

Edited to remove link to M rated fanfic

12. Desertwind

Everybody on the 'other side of the coin thinks that Cath understands Grissom, which actually she doesn't :( Sara understands him, they've dirfted furthur and furthur apart,[Cath] and him and Sara closer and closer, as it should be. The look's on her face in "ND" told it all, and that was along time ago, and when she said in "TGTBATD" that LH, was the only one that rattled his cage, that means she 'disturbs and upsets him', and guess who 'makes him happy"? his quote"

Grissom.. "Sex without love is pointless..it makes you sad"
    Sara.."Well, I'm pretty sure I don't make you sad" ?
    Grissom.."No, you make me happy" who else has he ever said that too? no one :cool:

HAPPY SCENE

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to post links to any fanfiction which is rated above PG13.

14. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

15. Desertwind

But sweetie, you can't post any 'link's here, that are PG13 and over! that's what the MOD said :rolleyes:, there's a FAN FICTION thread.. go put it there, sorry but them's the rules.. so maybe delete this and go post it over there! okie-dokie?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.