Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can post the link along it not M. She got a T on the rating and stay on PG-13. AlwayGSR12, why don't you put your story here on Fanfiction on this board, people will love to read your story, some people don't like Fanfiction.net, it pain in the butt, Along it PG-13, it fine. I wrote my story here, it called The Vanished, it GSR Story. I make Grissom loveable and love his teams so much like a family.

Hey guys, I was just on the fan video page & GSR videos are sadly under represented. All you GSR junkies who make videos need to get over there to post your links. We need more GSR to watch.
Hey AlwaysGSR I read one of your fan fics & it was good. You should spend some more time on 'em, they're well worth a little polishing up & some more chapters.

You know you're addicted to GSR when...
you see two butterflies flying around your garden and proceed to say, "Look, that one's Grissom and that one's Sara."

Thanks, I'm only motivated to write when I really need to hear some GSR and that would be now, cause of all thats happened to me on here the last week. I'll update one soon.

I need to start writing too. I've had good ideas for GSR fics, but I've never put it one paper, or well computer. I need to see some stuff a bunch of times in a row, then GSR will smack me in the face and I'll have some crazy awesome fic. It'll happen soon though, or at least when the season starts.

LoL csi love! I can see myself doing that one..

::looks around:: Ya know I really have nothing more to add.. Oh! GSR is the greatest thing on television. :p

GSR rocks my galena!
Go Team SO!!

Ok so if DR says the coocoo is alive and well, and hatched...they still have footage of the darned thing hatching! If they had to cut the scene for time, they still have it on tape somewheres. How can I get in contact with DR? I think he needs to hear my idea of the opening scene!!

Not sure if that was in fact a spoiler, thought I'd be cautious.

seattlegsrfan said:
Hey guys, I was just on the fan video page & GSR videos are sadly under represented. All you GSR junkies who make videos need to get over there to post your links. We need more GSR to watch.
Hey AlwaysGSR I read one of your fan fics & it was good. You should spend some more time on 'em, they're well worth a little polishing up & some more chapters.

Psssst! I posted my GSR video YouTUBE channel over there...so...go check mine out! I supported our Geek!Love. :D

Anyway....what's up ya'll? Man...is it me or has this summer gone by REALLY fast? Hey...that's good for us. WHat's the countdown up to now? Anyone know? I'm excited. Oh! And I start class the DAY after the premiere! Gives me something to look forward to. :)

GSR...right. Ummm...it's the best thing on TV. Yeah. That it is...:)

Go Team SO and GSR rocks my socks and what not. :D

49 Days!!!!!! AHHHH!!! We broke the 50 mark WOOOO!

Ok, I've said my peace, back to lurking :p

GSR rocks my white mocha oreo cookie javalanche!! MMM I'm so ordering that now and nicknaming it the GSR drink. It will catch on, I swear!!
Go Team SO!!

sarahvma said:
Eee. It's back-to-back GSR final scene lovin' tomorrow on CBS - Way to Go and Fallen Idols.

*squee*

**SQUEE** for sure... how cool is that?
gsr.png

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif

intimatelypy7.gif

fallenidols02.jpg
kiss1.gif

Sorry, I haven't posted in several days, things got a little crazy around here.

Today is the 10th, so officially the countdown is at 48days!!
I am on Poppin Tags now, so only two more until Time of Your Death. Nice GSR there :)

I haven't ever read any fanfic yet, but I've decided that I am going to start right after I finish Living Doll, since I'll still have a few weeks before the opener and that might give me the GSR buzz I need to get through the day!

Poll on a fav fanfic story poll keeper?

I have a question, does anyone believe anything Ausiello says on Sara anymore? Cause I think his stories keep changing. I think hes anti- GSR.

Ausellio is just a columnist for the TV Guide, but he gets his info, from somewhere, I don't think any writer is biased verbatim, they just write what they hear, or what the snoops that give them the info.
gsr.png

post-4013-1108937854.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back