Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG your dad look's just like him, or his brother.. how cute.. lucky you, and your mom ;)that's great, so does he watch CSI? :D

wtg4b-1.jpg

AlwaysGSR12 said:
This is what people have been saying about my posts on the Season 8 Spoilers thread. I am so friggen pissed that they bash us then deny it.

EricaSJ said:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlwaysGSR12 said:
Thats why I hate Grillows fans. They always read too much into the spoilers they want to come true. Fairytales don't always have a happy ending. I think GSR is not coming to a close, rather a standstill. It makes less sense to go through all that, and even having Grissom admit he loves her last season to end it so horribly like the way you guys are saying it will. I agree, alot of the stories you see on fanfiction are GSR, I was just on that site and the first seven were GSR, the rest just team stories. It is def. not why ratings went down. Believe what you want, I'm ending this with I'm just going to see what happens. Now I have to go to my GSR safe haven because there I can bash other ships like you bash ours here.

PS: Sorry this really didn't have anything to do with spoilers, I just had to defend myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(EricaS)

Uhoh. Lookie who's trying to generalize things.

Did someone bash GSR in this thread? I must be blind.

(Mrs.Willows)

No you're not Erica, people seem not to notice this thread is about spoilers, not bashing shipps, stupidity anyway...

Hey guys. Let's keep the negative remarks from other threads out of this one. This thread is super active and I am very happy to see how smoothly it runs and how nice everybody treats everybody. So, I'm sorry the spoiler thread is a problem but we don't need it in here. ;)

Also, other ships are allowed to be mentioned in this thread as long as it's not bashing anybody and is in relation to GSR. :)

YIPEE. thank's sarahvma we needed this
drinks.gif
.. and I chose #1.. I threaten not to watch CSI, but I love the show, and I love Billy/Grissom..but without Sara/Jorja.. :( so lets hope for the best
gsr.png

toydanimatedgslooks3xi.gif

I'm not exactly sure which one I would vote. [I haven't voted yet.] At first glance, I thought that I would pick the last option 'Without Sara, I don't watch CSI' but I don't think that would be true. It would depend on how they wrote it, really. I'd really hate it if they never mentioned her again, but I suppose if they showed that the CSI's were hurting, and they didn't want to say her name because it would cause more pain [sometimes that happens], I would be okay with that. It's understandable. If you can see them mourning for her, I'd be okay because she's still remembered.

I definitely would be somewhat disappointed if we didnt' get a kiss, but you don't know what you got til it's gone, and we never got one, so really there's nothing to miss. I think if Sara were to die, Grissom would do something romantic, maybe not kiss her while she's dead, but something special at least.

Also, I don't think it would be in Grissom's character to date someone else to get through it. I think he would want to deal with it on his own, or even a slight chance with a close friend. He's not the kind of guy to just move on after something like that, so if it so happens that Sara does die, I hope we get to see him mourning for her.

Okay, well I'm depressed now. So I'll stop there.

hello, hello.
Adzix Do you remember? here was talked about Sofia and Grissom dinner and ppl wanted ask for Rambo about unbearable, why that dinner after Nesting dolls
how totally awesome IloveBilly! thank you so much for taking time and asking him that.

his answer was as always diplomatic and not very revealing but i have to admit that it made sense. indeed, Grissom knew Sara before. he didn't need to try to get to know her better, b/c they were already friends since her days in college. Sofia on the other hand was someone completely new who would be working with him, joining his team and this could've been his excuse to go out with her. he was attracted to her, but how many times we meet a person and seriously like him but after a couple of days (or earlier) we realize he's not the type of personality we're interested in?

the poll! *hugs sarah* i checked the first one b/c in some way it contains also the answer about the kiss. i mean, how long are we waiting? freakin 7 years for one liplock? heck of a long time. if they won't kiss at all i'm going to be thoroughly disappointed. period.

on the other hand, they can always film a flashback or two.

anyway, i'm really excited to see how it will all work out. with Sara either dead or alive, it's still going to be extremely interesting.

I voted for number two, but like others I wanted to pick others as well. My truest answer would have been that if they killed off Sara my biggest disappointment would be that the show itself would be forever changed. There could be no going back. Like when Gil was gone for the month last year, things just weren't right in the show. The feel, the characters weren't the same. It would be the same cases, but the camaraderie would feel flat to me with out Sara and GSR. I like her character not just because of GSR, but because of the way she is with Warrick and how she always tries to look out for Greg, etc. I think the show itself would just be less without her character in it. I also feel that the show would be less without any one of them (yes, even Catherine the annoyingly dramatic). I think its each of these characters that we have come to love on their own that makes this show what it is, without any one of them, I'd just be sad.

Having said that, if I don't get an onscreen kiss TPTB will regret it. And I do NOT want a sad, depressed Grissom, so that's where I voted.

For those of you counting down with me, 53 days left

Call me shallow, but I picked that if they kill off Sara there will be no more CSI for me. Sara is the main reason I watch CSI because the character reminds me of myself. All of the other choices were worth noting though, and I would've chosen all of the if I could have. I can't imagine CSI without GSR either, even if Sara lived but the two of them split up (hypethetically of course) I'd stil watch the show, but it would be weird and all wrong.

Sara, Griss, and GSR are extrememly positive things for CSI, let us hope TPTB don't do anything to screw that up.

The idea that TPTB would likely set Grissom up with someone knew so that he could "get through it"
That one, I'd find it the hardest too handle. I can't imagine not watching CSI, so yeah, I guess I'll just have to live with it.

on the other hand, they can always film a flashback or two.
Perhaps, but I can't see Jorja coming back for more filming once she's gone. She has said, in a recent interview, that she wants to protect her character and all, so maybe she would be ok with filming scenes for the future now. IDK.
It's all rather gloomy.

I picked cannot watch it without Sara. She is the main reason i watch CS, her character is amazing and complex and intersting.
Kind of like Hermione is the reason to read the HP books.
My second reason for CSI is GSR which cannot exist without Sara/Jorja or Grissom/Billy
but i might still watch if Billy left and Sara was there but only if Grissom retired to go teach.

So Sara had better live or CSI lost another viewer.

I think they lost viewers this last season because they promised GSR and we really did not get it. There was too much Catherine and Greg not enought Sara on her own as a character and definately not enough GSR.

Go Team SO!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, well I guess this whole site just isn't for me cause I'm always getting yelled at on here. My RL sucks and I'm just trying to get away from it, but I guess I can't do that anywhere, so I might dissappear for a while.

I love GSR, I love CSI, but I suck. Sorry for screwing up your awesome threads guys.

Poll: Every one of those reasons is a sound one. I think I'd be mostly upset if she was never mentioned again. Like nothing happened, poof she's dead.. Sara who?

I know it's probably going to sound shocking, but if she ::cough-does die-cough::, I'd LOVE to see mopey Grissom. In the middle of a crime scene he thinks of her and whoosh! He's taken away to the land of angsty one sided GSR. That's only IF she dies, which we of Team SO have spoken so greatly against. (And yes, if done more than once or twice it would in fact ruin Grissom's character and the entire show for that matter.)

Ok ma peeples, I'm off to uhh...Do somethin'.

GSR rocks my metaconglomerate!

Go Team SO!!

AlwaysGSR12 said:
Okay, well I guess this whole site just isn't for me cause I'm always getting yelled at on here. My RL sucks and I'm just trying to get away from it, but I guess I can't do that anywhere, so I might dissappear for a while.

I love GSR, I love CSI, but I suck. Sorry for screwing up your awesome threads guys.

Your not screwing anything up, at least for me,. your just passionate and have strong views. and that's fine.. so please stay OK.. I enjoy your comments.. ;)

kiss.gif

I agree ALWAYS, stay. It is your passion that gets you "yelled" at. Just stick to GSR and stick to this thread and you can't go wrong. I mean what are ya gonna do, stop loving Gil and Sara? I thought not, just don't listen to what the other guys on those other ship threads say. They don't know what is going to happen anyway, do they? We know who loves whom and who admited it in a room full of CSI's and who was there to hear it, right? That's right.

Go GSR!!!

always, you are definitely welcome in here! I might've been a bit outta place. I was just trying to pass wisdom on. :) I'm a bit passionate at times, as well. Just ask the folks in here. :)

This is the Gutter. The Geek Love gutter which bore Gutterflies. It IS a safe haven for GSR. Come play with us! Well, I'm the prudish aunt, so I stay on the fire escape and watch, but it's still all good fun.

I'm already sitting in anticipation for this coming year, but strangely enough, my favourite moments to rewatch right now are coming from Season 6 when we were still debating whether or not they were canon.. before the famous reveal.

We don't own season 6 yet. We're poor newlyweds, but here's what my husband said as we walked through Target today:

"It's almost worth owning season six just for the finale, especially the last five minutes."

Me: "You mean when they revealed Grissom and Sara?"

"Yeah, because it was the writers finally committing to it."

Love. My. Husband. :) I keep forgetting just how absolutely amazing that moment was when we saw her come out in the robe. I rewatched it about eighty times on loop on my computer as soon as I could find it. I was absolutely addicted. Not to say I wasn't ALREADY addicted, but dropping that little beautiful bomb on my world.... oh yeah.

The only TVGuide's I own: The two GSR covers, and the one with the full page GSR pic. :) C'mon... I'm addicted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back