Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_love said:
Is GSR not sexy enough? You've got Billy and you've got Jorja. Boom.

I think if the show up the sexiness (is that even a word?) then it won't be Sara who changes because it would be too OOC. She seems too much of a tomboy.

Yes, their all we need, guess were fanatics of a different sort, but we're not alone..
gsr.png

ORGAN GRINDER even way back then the 'looks of love'
kiss1.gif

I agree they do not need to sex up Sara's wardrobe.
Jorja Fox radiates enough sexiness all by herself and her great acting.
She is a natural beauty, she does not need the sexy clothes.

i love that Sara is a tomboy and not afraid to be one. There is nothing wrong with tomboys her clothes are classic and suit her character to the T.

Plus i agree all we need is GSR whenever they are on screen together it is sexy as hell!!!!!!!!
They just have to work cases and do the geeky mind-meld.
The heat coming off the screen in "Invisible Evidience" or "Suckers" i mean come on hot hot!! Sexy!!

I mean remember Sara's "I won't wait up" comment that was one of the sexiest scenes ever on TV.

not to mention "Do you trust me?" "Intimately". Was there a scene, like ever on tv that sent sparks into the living room and Cupid's arrow through your heart. He was sooooooo sexy with that look and just one word.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH GSR. 60 more days and counting down.

So...it's been awhile. Hello to all. I have to say, it's a heck of a lot easier to catch up on all I've missed since I've gone SF- I just skip all the posts with that little blue box. It's going quite well so far.

Um, I don't have much GSRy to add...if this is the last season as I've heard from several sources, I think it would make sense for Jorja to stay. I understand that she's frustrated with her contract and don't get me wrong, I would be too under the circumstances. She's an excellent actress and deserves more than what she's getting, but if it's the last season and her stay on the show is in peril (to be dramatic), then...I dunno

Anyway, as much as I don't want the show to end, I think TPTB would be smart to end it while they're ahead- like they did with Friends.

This post makes no sense, I've been up forever...it's gotten to the point where I'm so tired I feel high- I can't even form coherent sentences at the moment :lol:

so:
GSR is beautiful
Go team SO and team SF
GSR rocks my pink striped tall boot socks

I think CSI and CBS should wake up and realize Sara is the ethereal breathing heart and soul of CSI (I know i said it before sorry i am hoping if i say it enought they will listen) and give her more screentime which is what a lot of fans want and actually explore the truth behind Sara's past it would be fascinating and allow GSR to have more scenes and reveal more of Gil's emotional side and what a season to go out on that would be.

It would also show off the greatness that is Jorja Fox!

I have faith in Peterson and Fox they have both fought and believed in GSR since Peterson hand-picked Fox to play her. Plus Fox has said she loves playing Sara and loves working on CSI.

I and I know quit a few other fans are sick of Catherine getting all the screentime (I like Catherine but the show is unbalanced)
give it to Jorja Fox she IMHO is the best actor/actress on the show and without her it is over

so TPTB listen up:
GSR is subtle beautiful and one of the greatest love stories ever
Go Team SO
Sara Sidle Rocks and GSR rules the air waves
if only TPTB give it the attention it deserves

Buterflied08 I love your "you make me happy" banner!!! :) :)

Butterflied 8 I've missed your pickle. That's a sentence you don't ever picture yourself saying.

Does anyone know where it was said/quoted/posted that this is the last year for CSI? Is this something that can actually be believed, or is it another BS get us crazy over rumor spoiler?
I love GSR. I don't want it to go away!!!!!
I want to know if they are just yanking our chain!! Isn't CSI Las Vegas still CBS' top Nielson rated show? Why would they end it? They ended friends on top not because the "powers" behind it wanted it to end, they did it because five out of six actors said they were done. They quit to have babies and make movies. TPTB for Friends tried to keep it going with Joey. Anyone remember that one? Please tell me if they are really ending CSI or if it is just one more ratings stunt, like pinning Sara under a Mustang.:mad:

Thank you, end of freak out session. I'm cool now, really :cool:

Hey guys, I've heard a rumor.
Now whether You choose to believe this or not, remember, it's just a rumor.
I'll admit I didn't have to dig deep for this one, so it probably ain't true, but
Grissom may start a new relationship with someone else after...y'know...Sara dies.

Now I myself don't believe this to be true, but see what you think.

Where did you hear that :confused:? It wasn't a Grillows fan that told you right? Because they're all bent on 'Saras gonna die and hes going to date Catherine' :mad: I hate them all sometimes.

Grissom is someone who does not love easily, nor is Sara for that matter.
If he said Sara is the only person he ever loved it is true.
Grissom would not just go date someone else it just would not happen.
They brought Sophia in to keep GSR apart, but it did not work.
You just cannot ignore the chemistry and beauty that is GSR between the characters or the actors.
Some of the best GSR is in Season 5.
Keep the faith in Peterson and Fox they love and fought for GSR and Fox has said she loves playing Sara Sidle.

Grissom dating someone new does not fit with trying to tone down the character development. In addition, I think toning down GSR is BS spoilers. I think they will be happy and they are going to explore Sara's past to keep some tension in GSR because Jorja Fox is great and they have never fully explored Sara. Also by dealing with Sara's past we can see a more emotional Gil being there for her. Plus remember they have not dealt with the cocoon yet. They writers had this finale planned since Season 6. and 3 finales ended on Sara or questions with her in Seasons 4,6, and 7. The writers love her she is not going anywhere and GSR is not either. They are just trying to get people who hate characters to watch the premiere. They planned all of this IMO.

Go Team SO!!!!!!!!!!

So, I've been reading some of the new stuff that Carol and whoever else is sayng about GSR and whatever else. I'm just trying to take it lightly so I don't end up sitting in a corner and screaming and crying for the rest of the summer. Does that make me SO? ANYWAY, I was talking to my friend yesterday, who thinks that without Grissom and Sara, there is no reason to watch the show. (thanks to me haha) So I told her some of the stuff that has been said on the internet, mostly just the things that Carol said.

Friend: WHAT? But.. but.. without Sara, Grissom's going to be so alone!
Me: Yeah, he'll have to turn to bugs and go do stuff with them.

I literally said that.

I remember reading something about they're hiring another CSI or lab tech to take over Sara's position? (that's condensed) They've hired quite a few people before. Mostly Lab techs were hired and there wasn't a huge fuss over it. It was just 'POOF NEW GUY!' So I think that she's just making us second-guess if Sara is going to live or not. She wants us not to be sure of her fate. That probably made me sound SO too.

I love that your so passionate about these two and don't 'fret' everything will be fine... here's something WP said a ways back .. and I'll repost it ;)
gsr.png

They've obviously always have been interested in each other. And there's an 'intimacy' there. we just thought it was time for the audience to see there is an intimacy there William Petersen! source csifiles.com

and he also said I'd like to kiss her before the show ends Galaxie Magazine..2005

Now the old spoiler-roonie :mad:

Synopsis..A murder takes place in a resturant called "Blind" where people eat in the dark. Cath & Warrick work closely together, & Nick & Greg on another case..NOTES.. we won't see Grissom & Sara alot in this ep. & A new detective named Holstein appears in this ep.airs Oct. 7
Source..blacktie-affair.org

toydanimatedgslooks3xi.gif

i want so much know what Grissom and Sara are doing..someone know who wrote this episode?this and 8.1?
by Thithi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back