Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OK, I'm in.. get involved how? and sorry about your workplace problems Turtle big bummer, want to hear about my day :eek: NO you don't! & how will this Rambo adulation start?

[​IMG] "You make me happy, and the only one I've ever loved"

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys...you need to take your David Rambo fan project talk to another forum. Maybe make a thread in the Vegas forum or PMs, IMs, etc. It's not really relevant to shipper threads.

Thanks!

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^ I was under the impression it was a sort of 'Thank You Our GSR God' fan project, so... doesn't that make it ok to talk about in this thread? :confused:

Well this post isn't three lines long... :rolleyes:

Um, I agree with what peeps said above me... go GSR and Team SO... :rolleyes: :D

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Even though it relates to GSR, a fan project is a big task and it should be in its own thread. In the NY forums, fan projects have separate threads. So no, this isn't the place. Sorry guys.

Also, keep in mind that this is a shipper thread. It's to discuss your ship, not a fan project. So it really shouldn't be discussed here. You can mention it and tell people about it but it really needs its own thread in the Vegas forum.

5. Desertwind

Thank's and understood, I agree ;) this is just supposed to be about the GSR ship ;) sometimes fans veer off on a side roads! and on that note~~

[​IMG] we all love "NESTING DOLLS"[​IMG] and "COMMITTED" is on SPIKE tonight!

6. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Congratulations, New Thread and 29th!! Wooow..
    I've missed wayy too much things..!
    I've to update!
    Regards

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Yay for thread 29.

They'll have the manly commercial voice guy saying, "And check out these WTF faces."
    *Camera on Warrick and Catherine*

And then the rest will be a Sara and Grissom makeout session. We'll get it, you'll see. Hmmm. I'm trying to think of something GSR-ish.

If you saw Evan Almighty, Evan's right-hand man was Caprice from ToyD. The "And may all your dreams come true" guy. And then at the end of the episode was sexy eyesex.

Toasty, I'm loving the Dwight! *Jim stares at Dwight*

8. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Hey guys, I just discovered I have WMM on my computer so I made a GSR video. I don't know if we're allowed to post the link, so I hope I don't get in trouble. It's my very first video project, I'm very proud. Its called GSR, You Make Me So Very Happy.

Edited to remove link to fan made video.

9. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

seattlecsifan, to protect ourselves from copyright infringement, TalkCSI has decided to go video free. We are no longer allowed to post links to videos or video clips. :]
    Just thought I'd let you know before you got into trouble.

Shipwrecked, why thank you. And, of course, beloved Jim. Shall we have an icon uber-cuteness battle?

GSR.
    Right.
    Hmm.
    GSR owns all, and Sara shall be alive. 'SO' there.
    Bad pun, I know.

- Andy // Toasty

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Yes, we do need a new thread if we actually go ahead with the fan project. I'll make one when it's decided what it's going to be (someone PM me. I need ideas!) I was just trying to get people involved...sorry.

Anyway, I'll try to make this post relate to GSR.
    Um...I was thinking, how do you think Grissom and Sara spend their time? Do you think they go out to restaurants and stuff or is that too risky that someone from the lab will see them?

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

They spend time doing crosswords and watching old corny horror movies, silly. :lol: JK.

Ummm...I think they might go to like art shows, go to the theater, and do a little crosswords. In all seriousness. And maybe they watch DISCOVERY HEALTH and those dog shows on TLC...:lol: I dunno...it's just a guess. And being Grissom, they probably DO go to nice restaurants...

Guess what? On my way home from dropping my mom off this morning at work, I drove behind a red Mustang..::shudders::

Then at the mall last night, I saw one in the parking lot and grabbed onto my mom's arm and nearly knocked her over and she kept screaming at me "WHAT?!" and I kept pointing. Then she saw it and rolled her eyes. "Mom! It's going to get me! I can see it grinning! It's going to jump over here and flip on top of me!" Yes. My parents DO think I'm nuts. :lol:

Anyway, yesh. That's all I got. Oh wait...on a solemn note, RIP Chris Benoit, one of my dad's dearest friends and someone I had the opportunity of meeting a few times. He will be sincerely missed. :(

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It's against board rules to post links to fan made videos from YouTube or anywhere else. You can tell people where to look, keywords, etc. but you cannot post the links. thanks

13. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I, too, think Grissom and Sara go to the theater...a LOT. They probably don't go out to eat that much- or maybe I just like to think of Grissom cooking all these fabulous vegetarian meals for her :D

14. Desertwind

Good topic on them.. HMMM, what do they do :confused: they both are workalcoholics, but seem to be homebodies as well, so like priorly said, watch old movies [he likes them] and cooking :D well, I've never seen them do that, but it would be cute & homey, maybe watching them cook & stir, and smile and then eat! here's a pic. of Billy and Jorja, and 'friends' at a cooking school,[2005] the real life people ;)

[​IMG] look who's hovering in the shadows :devil:

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

LMAO Desert!! I had to look twice and noticed him; I actually muffled a scream.

Well, we've seen Gris cook for Cath, so I'm thinking along those lines as well, they are very private people so I imagine them staying at home a lot just being content. They know when to leave eachother alone, ie when one 'hides' a love letter in a book of shakespeare next to the other's side of the bed as he nonchalantly walks off and works on a miniature model in the office. Yeah, you catch my drift.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.