Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

I picked the last one. I like season one & season seven combined. I want romantic, sweet, funny( haven't seen that tongue peeking out in a long time), & sexy in a T-shirt(or no shirt).
    Hey, does the three line rule have to be full lines? If so I'm gonna have to learn to be less succinct.

2. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

I liked his relationship/interactions with Sara in season five!......duhno way...just did!

3. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

SaraSidleRules8, I am totally in love with that street sign. AND I WANT IT. Lol. I bought a shirt that says, 'Be my idol, don't kill Sidle'. People at the mall were looking at me funny because under it in marker I wrote, 'Grissom will die without his girl, Save GSR and Sara - save the world!' People think I'm insane, but it's cool. Lmao. Then someone who (i guess) watched CSI, came up to me and said Grillows rocks and then I proceeded to ramble on for a good ten minutes about why GSR is better. ^_^

4. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Thanks NicknGrissom, people like you make me feel so much better that I chose GSR to ship. :)

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Haha I don't think we'd ever see her again if that happened. Well I sure hope it's not just me that would lock myself in the room with them and refuse to leave :rolleyes:

And I picked season 7 Grissom because I liked seeing how the relationship had progressed once the audience knew of their relationship.

6. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Thank you too desertwind, thats what I try to point out to these people but they would rather live in their fantasy world and not snap back into reality. Oh well, they'll learn when they see the opening for season 8 and Sara is alive and well in the arms of here beloved Grissom ;)

7. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

I agree with you on that SaraS! :) Grissom in S3 had issues (mainly his health, maybe other stuff as well), however i miss Grissom of S1, who used to smile more (and who gave hugs *Pilot epi*) :) and the i'm-hott-in-jeans-Jackpot Grissom of S4 ;), but all in all Grissom of S7 is the one we were all hoping to see since S1, episode 2 (when Sara first appeared!!) :p :D

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

Def. Season 7! that is when he actually starts to show that he really cares for her. in the other seasons it is plainly (but still great) flirting, but season 7, we actually see them together and how they are as a couple! it is sweet and amazing and now i want to go home so i can watch them! :rolleyes:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's FallenforGrissom great idea[​IMG].. and keeps us on the topic ;) I loved him in S/7.. it did show a softer kinder romantic Gris[​IMG] so I picked that one! and I hope they continue with this and his deameanor, when he finds his love Sara :p safe and sound!

[​IMG]

And SaraSidleRules8 totally cool sign.. ;)

10. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I picked S6 Grissom and I'm apparently the only one to do so. Don't get me wrong, I love that GSR is canon, but I did enjoy the mystery of it all, you know? I dunno, it's hard to explain, but I liked it just as much before they were canon as after. Just the un-adressed tension between them...

*sighs and goes off to remember...*

11. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

s/7 here too, as said above in previous seasons it was more flirting... s/7 it got real.

going back to page 7, have to agree, I love how the relationship is so subtile, mainly just glances, rarely anything physical at all and even when they are "physical" it's so low key, but those eyes say so much! wow!

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

HAHAHA. That street sign made me laugh : ) I needed that.

Anyway, as for the poll... I voted for the last choice. Now why would I do that? Well, I really loved the Grissom from season one and I loved the way that Sara and Grissom interacted in season one. In Unfriendly Skies, they were comfortable and some moments were hilarious. Sara was new to the team, and she was already getting along with her co-workers, Grissom in particular. I really loved the little jokes and playful Grissom they gave us. It made him seem not so much of a robot, like Catherine made him out to be in Pledging Mr Johnson.

BUT, since Grissom is so cute when he's being romantic, and he's being really nice to Sara... I like the Grissom from season seven too. I mean c'mon, he basically said he loved her... TWICE. :D

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I was just going over all the 'special moments' they've had, and OMG, they've been so connected for so long, I'd say from the onset, it just took him some time. [big jerk] at times, to "get it" his sabbatical did the trick ;) here's time line again, for those who haven't read this ;)

http://www.csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

And welcome BabyBunting and jojoirishjojo boy that's some moniker :eek: glad your here, have fun! ;)

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

britfan you'll have to "accidently" write her name as Jorja and tell her if she wants to be like all the cool kids she'll have her mom change her name. ;P And I love seeing tax dollars at work!!

I chose S5. I dunno why. Ok so I do. I loved caring Grissom.. The "I'm not afraid to think for 10 seconds then grab your hand as you cry" Grissom... The "I won't freak out even as I see images of your throat being slashed before my eyes while I stand here staring lovingly at you" Grissom. Ahh, S5, what would I do without you!

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I think I'd like to see a mix of season 6, 5, and 1 Grissom. His humor is great when it's alive, and while I love him being romantic, I'd love to see him not completely pulled together all the time. And, I think he still has some issues with expressing his feelings that weren't as apparent early on. Granted, early on Mr. Petersen was probably still shaping Grissom's character, but I want a mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.