Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yur funny, and we need a good laugh :D as we chew our nails, waiting to see what the hell is up :( I just finished watching 'WTG" and besides our couple, the brass thingy wow, Ellie is a mean & rhymes with witch, cold as ice and tough as nails.. poor Brass :(and the guy with the corset, maybe he should get together with LH, oh wait he's dead ;)

waytogo4.jpg

waytogo3.jpg

They were so in tune, and so connected in these scenes, you could just tell they were 'together'!

See, I always pictured it as Lady Heather going to Gil's because she was in trouble AGAIN and she would want him to bail her out, but Sara answers the door, in like, Gil's shirt.
As Lady Heather walks away crying, Gil runs after her, tells her that he's sorry, but that there could have never been anything between them because it's ALWAYS been Sara for him, and that it always would be. He then turns, and walks back to a smiling, waiting Sara.

bengali13 said:
See, I always pictured it as Lady Heather going to Gil's because she was in trouble AGAIN and she would want him to bail her out, but Sara answers the door, in like, Gil's shirt.
As Lady Heather walks away crying, Gil runs after her, tells her that he's sorry, but that there could have never been anything between them because it's ALWAYS been Sara for him, and that it always would be. He then turns, and walks back to a smiling, waiting Sara.

:D I like it.. good job.. very creative.. that would be funny.. the thing is she's blown him off like 3 times, she deosn't care about him either, and she's gone.. so lets hope we don't have to deal with her antics again and seattlecsifan will check your video out.. thank's ;)

Lol I like that idea too, but I think Grissom should run out wearing like just a towel. A glimpse of the not-so-little little-Grissom would just add to the perfection lmao

I think a Lady Heather video might be next. I was just looking for Tattooed Love Boys on the library web site when I came across Bad Boys Get Spanked, what a dilema. I haven't heard either one in years, but I think they're short songs, maybe I'll use them both.

I'll definetly have to find the video. On bolt.com, my pen name is SaraSidle88. I've got a few GSR videos on there if you guys want to check them out.

Wow, I leave to go to the lake for a few days when we're on page 3 and I come back to page 6!?! Good job guys, I'm impressed.

Welcome to all the newbies- enjoy yourselves

Alyssa- congratulations on the wedding and on finding a man who understands the beauty that is GSR

I don't really have much new to report. I think Alyssa mentioned something about being worried about watching CSI only for the GSR. I've felt that way a lot too, but only really with the newer episodes. I get so into analyzing each scene for GSR undertones that I don't even remember what the case was when the episode ends :rolleyes: Thank God for TiVo- I have to depend on that until S7 comes out on DVD

SaraGrissom said:
Lol I like that idea too, but I think Grissom should run out wearing like just a towel. A glimpse of the not-so-little little-Grissom would just add to the perfection lmao

Now we're talkin'!!!!! I like that idea :devil: Talk about a TiVo moment :eek:

SaraGrissom said:
I'll definetly have to find the video. On bolt.com, my pen name is SaraSidle88. I've got a few GSR videos on there if you guys want to check them out.
Just ran over to bolt.com & found your videos. Very nice. GSR videos could make me like country music. Of course GSR videos could make almost any music palatable. SaraGrissom,I don't see anything recent, better get cracking, this season had some great clips to use.

I loved that seen in WtG when they did the 10 step thing. The picture and little smirks afterwards was amazing. I squeed like crazy, not as much as the ending, but it was a considerable squee.

I like the LH scenario... that would give her a run for her money. Although she doesn't care for him that much, it would be a funny little kick in her pants.

I was planning on it seattle, except all my good clip sites haven't updated. Anyone know of any good ones?

But anyway, I watched WTG yesterday and squeed at all the cute moments. My parents had no clue what was going on until I started to recite Grissom's speech word-for-word with him...then they left me alone to glow in the aftermath of a GSR high.

hey seattle, I know you'd asked for a good song for a GSR video awhile ago, and you probably already made it/have plenty of ideas, but maybe you could make one using the song "Why" by Jason Aldean? It has oodles of GSR undertones- it's country, but you might like it.

I'm loving all the videos- keep up the great work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back