Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Alyssa! You are one lucky girl to have a guy understand GSR and be able to talk to him about it. I know no men who are interested in what they call an "impractical romance" :eek: Don't worry, he got a slappin'!!!

Who here watches CSI for the GSR and nothing more? Nesting Dolls is what brought me to the show in the first place (love at first sight, I tell ya :D). In the beginning, I was interested in the science too, but nowadays I'm just too obsessed about GSR to pay much attention to the cases. If there's a new episode, I watch it all, but when I'm watching the dvds or Spike episodes, I just skip to the good scenes (if you know what I mean). I still love the show in general, I just like GSR more... a lot more.

Anyone feel the same?

steph i def. feel the same! i used to watch it just because it is a good show but now that i have DVR i just fastforward to the GSR... i am so guilty ;)

Hey ya all!! I know it's been ages I haven't been to the thread! Nice to see you again desertwind :) and welcome to all the newcomers!

I managed to watch all S6 and S7 epies (God bless Bearshare for us in Europe!) and indeed Ending Happy was one of my favorite S7 epies in terms of GSR. I think S6 and S7 had many little (or bigger like in WTG) GSR moments, and i believe that both Grissom and Sara evolved as characters throughout these two Seasons. (Although i didn't like the outburst of "jealous" Sara in the Bullet Runs Through It part II towards Sofia, it was kinda cruel). What do you think: Is Jorja staying or not in S8? In my POV if she leaves it will mark the end of CSI as we know it, because it will mean that Sara is dead, Grissom heartbroken leaves the lab (Jorja leaving will in reality help Billy go through with what he's been planning since S6 - that is quit the show and do more theatre -and why not? cinema - we wish!). So I hope TPTB find a way to make her stay!!! :)

Anyway, assuming that what i'm saying makes sense, what do you all think??

i am literaly praying that she stays on because if she leaves then that is it for me. i dont think i can watch anymore if she is gone. but then on the other hand, if she does, like you said it will give billy the chance to do what he wants to. but i dont want it to end quite yet!!

Hey, FallenforGrissom. I agree with you on how much Gris and Sara have changed. I think over the seven seasons, those two have changed the most compared to the others.

I'm not saying that I've heard that Jorja is staying for sure, but I know personally that she won't leave. I don't know how anyone could even think of the possibility of her going. Sara is such an asset to the success of that show, that with her gone would spell the end of good ratings of CSI. I don't see her going at all FallenforGrissom. Not ever. It would definitely destroy the show.

Yeah i totally agree with you Steph, but i've been reading tones of articles in magazines, threads etc, and to tell you the truth, it got to me a little bit! :confused: People just say that Jorja is leaving without actually knowing anything about it!! Maybe is just an advertising trick to make ratings go up in Season 8 opener! Who knows!! :rolleyes:

i am just going to wait till the show is back on to see because i have heard so much that she is for sure on, that is is staying for only a few episodes and that she will not be back at all. so i guess i will just have to see...

Hey welcome back FallenForGrissom great to see your still amonst the living.. and yes they have changed for the better, their 'happy' and together, and in a serene place in their relationship, and I'm positive Jorja is returning, if she's not I'll have to hunt her down, and ask WHY? how could you, but I'm certain she is.. [stay positive] to lead us all down this path for 7 years only to dust her off! what would have been the point?
10.gif

EMPTY EYES

Alyssa! Welcome back and congrats!!

SSR8 do what I did and start a "cans for TV" fund. I started a 'cans for couch' and got up to $200 before my district manager saw it and told my store director to hurry up and buy us one. I spent the money on a PS2 instead! :p Now we have the best breakroom around. I should do one more for CSI..buy the season sets for the breakroom. Little edumacational material for them lol. And about your text book..you KNOW the author is a GSR shipper!

I'm avoiding all talk about JF's contract, 'cause I know deep in my heart she will be back for a "sexy season 8". Go Team SO!!

I don't watch CSI JUST for GSR, but at the end of season 6, I was starting to worry I was, and considered stopping watching the show.

I guess I'm a rarity in that I don't WANT a ship to be the only reason I watch a show. I want there to be more to it. At the end of season six, I was really worried, but then there were a few really strong episodes (Bang Bang, Roshamama) that gave me more hope for season 7, and the big push to stay on another year (which I'm glad I did).

Yes, GSR becoming canon was HUGE and a big thing, but I don't WANT to watch the show just for GSR.

This past season was well-done in terms of balancing GSR and the rest of the story. The finale was beautifully done, and the GSR reveal was more perfect than anything I could have dreamed up. I just hope the handling of the season opener is done as gracefully.

CSI had a wonderful year this year in terms of stories and scripts, in my opinion. I thought it shined in a year when most series were falling flat on their faces. And, the GSR wasn't overplayed. It didn't dominate the show, but also managed to never leave our focus entirely. It was just so well done, and I can't wait to own Season 7. I will forever use it as an example of not how to do a relationship on a television proceedural PERFECTLY, but how to do it really, really well.

Sorry... Rambling... GSR does that to me.

You're not rambling Alyssa I feel the same, I started watching CSI, for the story lines, [which rule] and to see the cases solved, and are ever magnificent, and then slowly but surly I saw the connection with them. [well I really noticed it from the onset] but didn't pay much attention, then as it swelled, and was so ever present, and it couldn't be denied, I got more and more involved with them
gsr.png
and now it does probably does consume my thoughts, and I can't wait to see it/them move to the next level of passion
kiss1.gif
the KISS! but I still love to see what's next, and the always different stories, and the fabulous team!

EE60.jpg

When the cast return to work? Maybe we can find out if Jorja is staying or not on that day.

I am looks forward to see the episode about the teams going to San Francisco, now I can see why Sara is interested in Grissom. That all I want to know what so special about Grissom and Sara and how they met, finally we can see it soon the 8th season come back on the air and why Grissom trust Sara, so I can see why Grissom trust her. I am look forward to any episode. I can see Sara and Nick grow closer and bond with each other.

Thanks, Hezerald.

Hey, Congratulation on your number 29, If I did said, If I didn't. I said it again anyway.

nickngrissom just to be safe I'd throw that in a box.

As for me and my watching of CSI. I still love the cases, and the shock of the whole "who dun it..OMG it was the 9 year old girl..NO WAY!". But I admit, GSR is a huge perk. I'm in love with the team, and the dynamic of the show, but GSR is that extra somethin' I look out for and sit on the edge of my seat in the squee-readiness position. I know I'm not the only one who watches the entire show waiting for Sara/Gris interaction. When they show a shot of Gris at his desk, for example, I always happen to say "que Sara..!!!" and she walks in. So yes I suppose I watch the show in part because of GSR, but not entirely. Say Sara ends up ::cough:: dying ::cough:: I'll still watch the show. I just confused myself. ::runs away::

ETA:
::runs back::
Go Team SO!!

i love CSI cos everything, started cos science, but i'm in love with Grissom and Sara for long long time, not just their relationship or the feelings for each other, but what they are!!!
for me, Grissom and Sara are soul and heart of the CSI!!!
sure, i love ALL team a lot, i love the episodes and i love pay atention in every detail!!!i'm not watching just for them...but They are the important part for me..that special!!!

awww Alyssa congratulations!!!!

normalan101px3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back