Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

dirtylabrat I just wanted to let you know you aren't allowed to post links to videos :)

Sorry for lack of GSR, but you all I love 'em.

Sorry I haven’t been on, but I have to get this out. Watching the Season Final I thought my sister was going to break all the windows in the house (screaming), pick up the TV throw it out the window (the broken window) get the hose and spray it. And if she didn’t, I was seriously thinking of doing it MY SELF!

so i've been watching Leapin Lizards today and the letter caught my eye again. did anybody already figure out what Grissom wrote in the very end of the said letter? cuz it's bugging me a lot. so today i capped the moment when the camera went down the most and i played with it in photoshop to see it better. this is what i got:

The first letter is definitely a P, and that's all that I know. And my credentials are being that girl who went to a private school all her life, where teachers take off points for handwriting.

I hope Grissom didn't go through the same thing, but I'm pretty sure he would be OCD enough to put the tail on his cursive capital B and start it in the upper left hand spot. All that crap up until three years ago. :mad: But one day I'll go back to my middle school teachers and tell them their teachings helped me on the GSR boards.

It's funny, because since Meet Market aired, I've always looked at people's handwriting (mostly guys.) I'm pretty sure it's a sign from God that I need to date a Geek with good cursive. Actually, it's a weakness.

::clicks websites closed as loudly as possible:: ok I just stared at that flippin thing for an hour. He wrote a B earlier in the letter "Betwixt" so it's not a B. I read doctor's handwriting for a living and it looks like all his e's o's a's and r's look similar. My guess. That's an R, kinda starts at the vertical going down, swoops up and over, then meets the vertical and arcs down. Yes, my detailed description of an R. God I'm pitiful. And that's probably an e after it. So "Re". If I could find my bada!s dictionary that wieghs a good 10 lbs I could find possible words, but yeah, I'm dying and I need sleep. If only it were a drug name. I'm good at those! ;P And I'm thinkin' it's going to be a little shakespearian in nature, so think "foofy" lol! I'm leaving.

GSR rocks my word readin', decipherin' rocks!

*Stares at adzix's icon* I LURVE James Bond!

Anyone think it looks like it could be an M after the Please? As in PLEASE MARRY ME!!!

Ok, randomness buddy, i like you optimism, but i am sooooo anti-marriage it isnt funny, plus if i was sara, and he had just proposed to me and then a week later he went off and spent the night over at his hot, dominatrix, ex-girlfriends house...
There would be hell to pay!

wait a second ... stick! Y shaped stick!! it's NOT about a damn cocoon! they're gonna go and look for some underground water together! yes!!

lol. adz you crack me up. If you really wanted to know, you could take a cap of the rest of the letter(which we know what it says) and compare what letters in the letter look like what letters at the bottom.
Wow, we GSRers are major obsessers

Except I'm against GSR-Marriage. I could handle it, as long as it wasn't the main focus of CSI. I know, bad GSR fan, BAD!

I totally agree with you GL. I would just be awkward, i wouldn't mind if they got engaged near the end of the series, but it would have to be a cool engagement, like here us a dead body, cut it open, there is a ring. lol. and I wouldn't want to see the mariage either like i want them to come back holing hands and say:
We got married in Vegas!
Wait...
They LIVE in Vegas.
There went my idea.

Isn't Sara anti-marriage?
To quote her:

"I'm not anti-wedding. I'm just anti-stupid -- you know, people who do
things for the sake of tradition with no clue as to why."

~6x21 , Rashomama

I don't believe she is really against marriage or anything, she is probably just opposed to the whole big wedding and making such a big deal of it.
or
She could just not see the need for marriage, like when you are in a deep relation ship with someone, you love them and to some people it dosnt matter that you have a slip of paper and a 2 rings say so.

Do I make sense? lol.

I.Love.That.Theory.
and I.Love.Your.Icon. I have a staring problem it seems.:rolleyes:
Wow, we GSRers are major obsessers
:lol: That was my first thought when I saw it lol. Although I proceeded to obsess too. :rolleyes:
I definitely don't want to see the marriage either, it's so not CSI. Man, I'm talking as if they actually are engaged. :lol:

I just don't see Gris and Sara offically marrying, living together would be the most natural thing, CSI don't do marriage well; Warrick's marriage is still a strange mystery.

but i am sooooo anti-marriage it isnt funny
That's exactly what I was going to put! Well...there goes my post :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind if they announced that they were getting married or something but I don't want to actually see it happen. It's just not CSI is it?

lucyj0720 said:
I just don't see Gris and Sara offically marrying, living together would be the most natural thing, CSI don't do marriage well; Warrick's marriage is still a strange mystery.
i totally agree!!! marriage is not for them!!!
i mean live together is to be married!!! and they have a dog!!!
but i don't know about babies...

But, do you want to see them at 70 or 80 years old still just hanging out and living together.. he's so straight-laced, I think that would be his ultimate goal, and she pretty much wants what he wants, seems to me!

AND BABY MAKES THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back