Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

i don't know how it is in USA, here if you live together for 5 years ..you have the same rights... for law you are married
    marrige for me, it's a cerimony for god and your friends!!
    but that's not mean you are not married if you live together
    desertwind soooooooo cute the pic!!! awwwwwwwww

hands

2. wings23

wings23 Witness

I agree with both of ya'll. I don't think a CSI marriage would be good. It would be completely out of left field for the show. Like when Warrick got married I was like- what the crap man?!? It just wouldn't fit. BUT if they are going to stay together I can't see them not getting married. Would they really be just living together for the next 30 years w/o getting married? Sara does seem to have issues with marriage but I don't think she's entirely against it. I just think she'd want to be 110% sure of her decision before she got married. I would be happy if they ended the show with the intent of getting married or maybe they could show up for the last epi with wedding bands and we can all know they'll live happily ever after.

Or maybe I've just had too much sun and am in a delusional state (I'm @ the beach woo hoo)

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Wow I've been out of the loop- the thread's turned into a handwriting analysis/marriage debate while I've been gone. For the record I am anti-marriage and I think the second word begins with G.

Hee hee hee I just watched Poppin' Tags and there's that part where Sara's processing the car and when she fills the team in she's like "I found GSR in the back seat"...I'm sure some other people's brains went where mine did :devil:

I also watched TOYD and it's so much more obvious about all the GSR tension there you know? And the eye sex at the end...O.M.G. Pure beauty.

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I watched Popping Tags too and I laughed out loud when she said I found GSR in the backseat. She was smiling when she said that. I was like she made a reference to GSR. Then I laughed at the part where She says to Grissom maybe you could put some life into these photos. He said yeah, I'm pretty good at mouth to mouth, then he walked away and Sara had a weird expression on her face. I loved Brass' comments in that episode. He was so funny.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Haha. Open a dead body, and all the sudden she sees "Hey, Sara, Marry me.. Please? Your hotter than the dominatrix, and cooler than ice.. We belong together.. Oh, we belong together". Eek, okay I really saw that in my head- with Sara giving her "WTF?" look. :lol: I amuse myself, hahaha.

I believe Jorja once said "Sara has commitment issues. I do too." or something along those lines. I don't think she's anti-marriage.. Just ANTI-STUPID :lol: I can see both her and Grissom saying "Why do we need to sign papers to show our love? Oh, because you went to Lady Heather's house.. THAT'S WHY!"

Yeah. See what Grissom gets? :( I love my icon too. Haha. I like yours too, and everyone else's who has Jorja on it, or Billy.. Or the two of them together.. Or a butterfly.. No cocoons until I see our little coocoo on the show (Oh yeah, I made up my own word. Slang for Our Geeky Cocoon!)

Oh, I loved the GSR moment too. Jorja loves to give shoutouts to us Geeklove fans. Don't you Jorja girl? AKA: She loves to use "Jorja Speak" with us. Yeah, we know she lurks. Haha.

Maybe it's Ready.. You know, as in "Are you Ready to get down in dirty between the sheets?

PSST. I am writing to David Rambo tomorrow, I'm going to ask him if he can possibly clear our little debate about what the word is. :D

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

LoL. Ok so I'm not in the mood to spend hours on end analyzing the handwriting. Again. I'll wait for DR's response :) Thanks GL!

And I think "common law" marriage takes effect after 7 years. At least in Cali it does, not sure for other states. I kind of see them just going to justice of the peace and signing papers, no big show, just trading rings and calling it a day. A long awesomely secksy day. :devil:

Ok, bedtime for me. I'm getting sick. AGAIN! At least I can kinda breathe this time. :) Nite guys!

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] Herzeleid Gemini the twins..a gregarious sign.. hope you had a great BD [​IMG]

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I believe all Sara ever implied in Roshomama was that she was anti big fussy fake wedding. She also said she didn't like that people carried on wedding traditions without understanding them.

Following this there was a scene where Grissom and Sara jointly explain the original purpose of the bridesmaid, so... I think the writer was trying to drop a hint there. lol.

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

When I watch season 6 back I feel stupid for not realising they were together until the finale.

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

....:rolleyes: Umm, what's common law marriage? :rolleyes:

It's *blink* *stare* One minute...
    [​IMG]
    There we go, see what Sara gets? Jeez, it's like imagination overload. :lol: :devil:

Happy Birthday Herzeleid! :D

Oh dear, not very GSR-y post. Umm...:rolleyes:

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*unable to form coherent thoughts*

*drools*

*dies*

^this guy there? i have a huge crush on. did i tell y'all that already? no?

about the marriage thing, i'm completely anti. nope, nope, nope. they can't get married, it's too fluffy for them, IMO. gotta go for lunch. piece up.

12. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

My uncle has lived with his Common Law Wife for 25 years and they are in their 60's, it can work, they never had children,never married. They are a bit like Grissom and Sara, he is the intellectual with a science degree and PHD in Literature, she is a successful career woman and workaholic.
    My Grandfather lived with a woman until she died, in her 70's, he divorce my Grandmother and never married but had a partner for twenty years... nothing wrong with it, I have seen it as a positive things.

Grissom isn't straight laced, he is a shy,intellectual and he is a liberal in many ways... his response to Warrick's gambling, Sara's DUI and sleeping with her, and most likely sleeping with her, when she was a college student!!, Lady Heather and friends with an ex-Stipper.

Like Sara he is not good with authority,he is a Baby Boomer and she is Generation X which is why it works so well.

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

lol eggy! Sara is a lucky fictional gal. :) Thank you guys for the birthday wishes :D

"Common law" marriage is when two members of the opposite sex reside with eachother for more than 7 years but do not "officially" get married. They have all the rights married couples have but they never signed papers. IE they can file a joint tax return, buy crap together, I can't think of other things right now so I'll stop trying lol.

Since July is fast aproaching, news of the infamous contract should be coming out soon. Is official word of the contract spoilerish? Just thinkin' of my homie Adz and the rest of the SF. :)

Oh yeah, GSR rocks my rocks! Go Team SO!

14. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Happy Birthday HERZELEID.

now about babies i don't know..i have to say the ideia is so cute!!
    i want a baby!!! in the last episode
    ...something like times goes by.... and Grissom and Sara with a baby ! awwwww
    baby

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I think Grissom and Sara should get married. I am strongly against people living together unless they are married. I think it would be cute if they got married because if they don't then it is just as if they are boyfriend and girlfriend for the rest of their life, nothing more. By the way Happy Birthday HERZELEID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.