Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, did anybody else notice a slight similarity of the surroundings and Grissom's position in here and here? the one thing that changed? Geeklove.
:eek: I didn't notice that! That's awesome! You think it was intentional?

IMO Nick didn't say it in a nice way. He was all raised-eyebrowed. I think I just invented a phrase. :lol: Anywho, yeah, he's mean. :rolleyes:

NicknGrissom said:
I saw ytube over at YDTAW and talking about Grissom and Sara will be exposed soon. Nick said, in a nice way, "I don't think it good idea if you date someone you work with." I hope GSR fan don't get mad at him for saying that. I can understand Nick is saying that, because he don't want the teams to break up again if Ecklie find out about them. He don't want to lose Grissom and Sara

Mod. if you think this is a spoiler. You can put the spoiler box in it. I don't think this is a spoiler.

edited to add spoiler code

Guys, please keep in mind that anything that pertains to future episodes, must be in a spoiler code box. ^^That is talk about a future episode. Please respect the spoiler free.

Thanks, 1CSIMfan.

Hey, Egg or whatever I can call you short name. Are you joking about Nick said not in a nice way or what? I swear he did said in a nice way, not yelling, so nobody can listen what he said to someone. I don't know who he talking to. I'm thinking he is talking to Sara or whoever he is talking to.

eggbe4thechicken said:
okay, did anybody else notice a slight similarity of the surroundings and Grissom's position in here and here? the one thing that changed? Geeklove.
:eek: I didn't notice that! That's awesome! You think it was intentional?

I didn't notice that either! :eek: AWESOME.

IMO Nick didn't say it in a nice way. He was all raised-eyebrowed. I think I just invented a phrase. :lol: Anywho, yeah, he's mean. :rolleyes:

Personally...I think they edited that clip in there. I think that might concern a case he was working on that just happens to deal with a situation like that. I really don't think Nick would be that mean. AND the fact that the spoilers say GSR is outed in the finale, I HIGHLY doubt Nick would be THAT mean if he knows Sara's life is in danger. JMHO.

Oh...and my dad said something funny today. Kiss, Kiss Bye, Bye" is on and I went "Woooo! GSR! GSR ON THE RING! YES!" and he said "I've created a monster..." :lol:

Then the whole "Gray hair" scene came on and when Sara said her line I said outloud "They are so doing it." He just looked at me and shook his head. :lol:

Even my parents think I'm insane. :lol:

Adzy! Your back!

lol, SSR8, I would never be that GSR-y around my parents, they would send me to a mental hospital. But I did go off on naming all the episodes and quoting Grissom once, and they stared at me.

Ha, Ha, They have a freakin' DOG! That tickles me so

My mom knows how I am with GSR. She simply laughs at me, and says "Oh my gosh.. You need to get a life if you're drooling over a fictional characters" :lol: They just don't understand, do they?

NicknGrissom said:
I saw ytube over at YDTAW and talking about Grissom and Sara will be exposed soon. Nick said, in a nice way, "I don't think it good idea if you date someone you work with." I hope GSR fan don't get mad at him for saying that. I can understand Nick is saying that, because he don't want the teams to break up again if Ecklie find out about them. He don't want to lose Grissom and Sara

Mod. if you think this is a spoiler. You can put the spoiler box in it. I don't think this is a spoiler.

edited to add spoiler code

Nick isn't talking about GSR there. But I don't think anyone will frown on Nicky for it. Who can hate Stokes? Honestly. lol. Plus we all know he is hiding his torrid affair with Greg. ANYway... nah - it's something you expect most people to say on the fly, casually. I think it'll be more interesting if he's saying to Grissom and/or Sara and what their reactions will be. Having said that... is anyone watching Grey's right now? I REALLY hope they don't milk the secret thing as hard as they are with George and Izzie with the two looking "guilty" every time someone so much as says "cheating" or "wife"

QUESTION? the video that's up "Grissom and Sara Exposed" what ep. is that? and can we post it on the S/7 spoiler thread?

eeani6yu8.gif
*Notice janitor woman in the background* :eek: BLEACH!

guys, seriously, i don't wanna start this all over again but i need to watch out for all my s-f buddies. after reading some of the posts and spoiler titles i pretty much figured the main point. i'm just saying.

Hey, Adz - clear your PM box. Sorry I wasn't on to monitor for the last couple of days. I kind of just popped in and posted now and again.

If you want, just tell me what you think the spoiler is and I will likely be able to refute it. From what I can see, no one has really blown it necessarily.

The reason i love GSR so much is cuz i wanna do something with TV when i grow up and this is like a really good thing to study and idk WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT?!

A DOG?!?! That is crazy. i definatly think that they live together now!!! And i think Nick is making an observation to either G or S. The reaction will be great tho!

Question: i forgot what i was going to ask.

YAY i won 2 bball games today. Must share joy!

GSR is Love.

Ballin. That's what we GSR fans do. ;)

Well, we know that doesn't work out unless the flashback was post-Fallen Idols (and it probably wasn't.) So, I don't know what episode it goes for or anything like that. I thought it might be leapin lizards, cause Catherine's outfit and what David Rambo had said. I also thought it might be TGTBTD, because Mystery had made it a point to tell us that there would be some major GSR in the episode. It could also be the finale, maybe Sara telling Grissom that she's going to SF. Tell me somebody knows for sure...

And I have this feeling that Nick's little rant was completely out of context with the promo. As far as we know, the reveal (or whatever it is) will occur in the finale. Anybody thinkin rewrites?

Dee, you know how to make me read. I loved that thing you posted. I forgot what you asked at the end and I don't feel like looking back...Okay, I will.

Unethical is a strong word. Really strong. I don't see anything unethical about it. I mean, it's a TV show, and I do agree that most places in reality (yes, where we live) would just ignore something like that, but it's drama the audience wants. Postitive or Negative doesn't really matter. I believe that in the case a reveal does occur within the end of the season, season 8 would probably play off the drama that goes along with that. But where would they go from there? I don't know. Honestly, I see alot of weary actors and actresses on that show. Eventually it will end. Sadly, I think GSR will contribute to it. But that's just my theory and opinion.

You also made a great point to say that this has been forshadowed throughout the season. The deception in Redrum was a big one. TV Karma's gonna make a comeback and bite 'em right in the butt. Ouch.

The thing with the team. Really, everything is going to go back to TPTB and the drama they want on the show. In that case, the team will be shaken when they figure out their supervisor has been sleeping with a coworker. To me, this reaction almost seems out of character for ppl like Nick, Warrick, D-rob, and Brass. It would work for Catherine, cause she just likes to be mad, and maybe Sporky. I don't think reveal drama could last more than a season long...They might play off of it for a while, but then the audience needs new drama.

Like geekbabies or something. And then the show has jumped the shark. (Not necessarily, but babies are one of those things on my list of ways to jump sharks. They don't in all cases...sorry, I don't have a show...what's one that didn't, and still turned out okay?) :confused:

Damn, I hate it, but all good things must come to an end. :( I really want CSI to keep going though, mostly because if the actors and actresses on the show wanted to stay for that long, they could, and keep it going for more than 9 seasons. And that is impressive.

But it's the storylines that count and make the show. And GSR is one of those. The only hope is that we have no earthly clue where it's gonna take us... We just don't know. Everything I said up there is pure speculation.

Thank God for fanfics. :p

And CSI will live in television history and have reunion shows. :lol:

Before I stop editing my spelling, about the unethical thing...so did it contribute to Grissom waiting so long to act on his feelings for Sara? I mean, he is observing some rules...

Guys, if you're not careful with the spoiler titles and stuff, I'm gonna have to break out the whip again.

*dons black vinyl stiletto boots and glares menacingly*

Adz, it could be because I'm on a crappy computer that's not allowing images to come through clearly, but I'm not seeing the point of the two links you gave above. Could you elaborate for me?

Thanks for the accolades on my essay. I only wish I was a writer; I think about it all the time, but I'm essentially too scared (or too lazy) to try. But there are tons of others who give great theories on this thread too, all of which I always feel privileged to read. That particular piece had been preying on my mind for a while; it always irks me when people dis GSR by saying that it's turned Grissom into some kind of immoral pig that no one can ever have respect for again. But it took me a while to come up with a cogent argument that could use canon as proof.

Adz, it could be because I'm on a crappy computer that's not allowing images to come through clearly, but I'm not seeing the point of the two links you gave above. Could you elaborate for me?
remember Let The Seller Beware and Grissom crouching near a dead body by the pool? Sara came over late (b/c she was on a date with Hank) and he told her to work solo on some other case.

the second pic is from Ending Happy when Grissom is also crouching near a dead body by the pool. this time HE is explaining to her that "so they tell him" about the reality of whorehouses. it's Grissom who is a bit defensive this time, explaining why he knows such things that only an often customer would know.

but the whole parallel emphasizes that Grissom and Sara Ended up Happy together.

i probably read more into it that was originaly intended but we all love continuity and meaning in everything our Geeks do ;)

No, Adz, that's great symbolism! Excellent eye! :) I love how so many moments of GSR can be juxtaposed... it's like every GSR scene has a "twin" somewhere. One of those days, we should make a list of the parallels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back