Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I believe I've delivered a rant about the "unethical" thing already (somewhere in the thread #26), so I'll try not to repeat myself. I heartily agree with your post, Miss Dee. I find the use of the word "unethical" wrong when applied to Grissom and Sara's relationship. In fact, I think their ability to maintain strict lines between their personal and professional lives is extremely ethical. They work together. They are in love with each other. But they manage not to let one thing affect the other. That, to me, is a sign of rational and principled behavior. They aren't cutting LVAD wires or fooling around in patients' bedrooms.

When GSR is outed, I can't imagine it would trouble anyone on the team. Catherine, Warrick, Nick, and Greg work with Grissom and Sara all the time, and see regularly how professional they are. They would likely acknowledge that Grissom and Sara's being involved does not detract from the work of the lab. In all likelihood, the only one who would have a problem with it would be Ecklie, who, to borrow from Miss Dee's language, is definitely a letter of the law sort of fellow. So, when GSR is discovered, there will be perhaps an episode's worth of administrative bitching. Then they will assign Sara to work under Catherine to appease Ecklie and the Undersheriff, and all will be peaches and cream. Of course, there will be some longing looks between Grissom and Sara as they cross paths in the lab, but we'll also get to see Sara and Cath work together, which is always hot. The work separation will provide the little obstacle to keep the GSR fresh, until Billy and Jorja decide to pack it in.

Or so I think when I peer into my crystal ball.

I don't think outing GSR kills either GSR or the show, so long as the writers handle it properly. The writers have done a bang-up job with GSR so far, so I trust them. For now. ;)

2. hollistersara

hollistersara Victim

I know what happens in the last three episodes! from what I am seeing things don't look good for....

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

desertwind -- that icon you posted, whats it doing? I can't see it.

I think Nicky was just sayin' that.

A dog? their going to have a dog??

4. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Holy CRAP! :eek: Have you guys seen the freaking promo pic for LD?! It makes me sad...really. We have all this GSR goodness and then BAM! This. SO. SAD. :(

5. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I don't know why I looked at that picture, but I did. Freaking. Me. Out. I have a feeling this finale is going to make me cry. And I never cry during television shows and seldom during movies.

Looks like I'm back to my old tricks, Egg! Thank goodness we have all these promo materials to talk about! I'm still trying to avoid learning too many details about the upcoming episodes, but I just have to gab about the general outlines I do know.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CathStokes the icon is them walking together down the hall into the lab. with his arm around her, and the janitor lady cleaning in the background.. it's not the best qualitiy is it? sorry :( but here's some cool pics of our couple to make you all smile ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

What is everyone talking about, on the LD, is it horrible, what does it show.. please tell me.. not about Sara's demise is it?

7. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I looked around but I can't find it. And by the sounds of what you guys are saying, it is something worth seeing and I'd like to spend a lot of time freaking out. Freaking out is fun. :) Anyways, can anyone tell me where it is? Cause I can't find it.. I'm still looking but in case I don't find it?

I really don't care what happens. I actually want drama. I want to freak out. That's what makes a good TV show, right? The ability to make you feel emotional even when it's only a show. :) It makes me feel tingly inside. And that sounded funny. Well, I'm going to trust TPTB and say that whatever happens, I'll be okay with. I'm sure they are smart enough to know what road they want to go down with CSI. Even if it makes us all want to kill them. And this was so lovey-dovey.

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Here is the picture for those of you who can't find it. WARNING: SPOILER-FREE DO NOT CLICK

And my dad said something funny to me today...he said "Does the word obsession mean anything to you?"

Huh? What? Not at all. :lol:

9. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

You certainly are, LadyBox, been noticing from the last few posts actually. :lol:

I couldn't resist. Terrible, but hey, I already knew about the whole car thing, so nevermind eh? All I am thinking when I see that pic peeps is that I wish G had turned more towards the camera, we would have gotten a chest view. *sobs* Well we got his ass sticking out at least right?! :lol: Oh, one last thing, I'm resisting the temptation, most of the time, to click on the boxes, so you'll have to mark the box if you want to reply to me if you catch my drift, otherwise you'll be talking to yourself. :lol:

So yeah...:rolleyes:

10. Desertwind

THANK'S SaraSidleRules so bascially this is the same pic. that's on the S/7 pic. thread.. right?

so who's car is this? that Grissom is checking out? is this the only pic we've got of that ep.?

11. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

It's Sara's car! Note tiny little Sara looking all mushed in the front passenger's side. Also, I have been spoiled about this part of the episode and know this miniature is of Sara and Sara's car.

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

If you watch the FINAL four episodes promo, at the end Grissom says "Didn't you ever believe in the impossible?" Well, in the promo that we saw with Sara and Grissom in the bed, Grissom says to Cath, "Nobody wants to die alone", Cath: "Except you Maybe" and Grissom just looks at her. Then... In the finale four promo, Cath's wearing the same shirt... And she has this shocked out face on her. I think, Grissom tells Catherine something along the lines of "I am dating someone" or maybe he even possibly says "I am seeing Sara'.. Or, he could have simply turned to her and said "Didn't you ever believe in the impossible?" and Catherine's shocked by his reply. If you look on the final four promo, see the shock on Catherine's face at the end? (I know I said shock.. a lot)

13. Desertwind

Holy crap.. now I'm depressed.. they can't do this.. and I just e-mailed David Rambo, I've e-mailed him before, and he was so courteous, and answered, asking him, if this "killing Sara" was in fact going to happen, and please squelch the rumors, if not true! so I'll see if he gets back to me

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Desertwind, you likely won't get a reply back from him for a while. He's on hiatus until June.

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*calms desertwind :D

wow. I guess Sara's one of the mcsk's fun? Grissom looks a little worried, maybe he knows its Sara's car?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.