Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally O/T but i have to say this.

GUESS WHO'S THE HOST OF THE EURO 2012 SOCCER CHAMPS?

POLAND! MWAHAHAHAHAH. and they will play IN MY CITY! MWAHAHAHA *is oh, so excited*

ok, back on topic. in the poll i voted the first option. we're getting those tiny moments throughout the whole season and personally i'm in the need for something bigger. srsly, i could live without "wanna volunteer?" and a couple more similar moments just to get something huge.

and i'm happy cuz we HAVE those moments, and now i feel that something big is coming anyway. so it's all good.

btw, i have such a great day today. we finished our tennis season yesterday (i killed the girl in half an hour, lol), Poland hosts the Champs which means a whole freakin LOT of money for our economy from EU, and my proffesor just called me "outstanding" in my econ class in front of a hundred people. 3 times. how i love life.

Okay...I was going to go with the kiss in the poll, BUT...I WANT THE FREAKING COCOON! :mad:

Then after that...I want a kiss. :D A BIG kiss. Tongue and everything. Guess that means TPTB have to cough up the extra cash for Billy and Jorja. :lol:

Oh! I have to go OT for a moment here. Liz Vassey(Wendy) is my favorite Lab Rat, so I decided to some digging. IE: See where she's from, how old she is, yada-yada-yada, and you know what I found out? SHE WAS RAISED IN MY FREAKING HOMETOWN! :eek: I literally had a heartattack and dropped to the floor. Mind you...this was one o'clock in the morning. I was screaming to my mom "Mom! MOM! WENDY IS FROM TAMPA!" She looked at me like "WTF? It's 1 in the morning." :lol: Sorry...I had to share. It made me happy. :D

So...yeah.

Oh! I almost forgot!
I rang up bleach today and almost cried. :( Isn't that sad?....

GSR is LOVE.
:)

*Hides from Adz*

I voted with the minority for once and went for the sweet little thing. Because that's what GSR was built on. Call me paranoid, but when something goes from little sweet hardly noticable to "WHOA.", I start assuming that it's the beginning of the end.

I know I know. Ass out of You and Me. I get it.

But lets take some examples here.

Mulder and Scully. Baby? Where'd the show go? Down the toilet.

Angel and Cordy. Started getting really heated. What happened? She slept with his time warped teenage son and got herself pregnant with the antichrist.

Ross and Carol (ER). She got pregnant. He ran for the hills.

Besides, I love watching them interact. I don't *need* to see them kiss. Other ways of showing affection would be good though. Hand holds. Hugs. THE FRICKING COCOON. You know, that thing, that letter thing. *sighs*

Every part of my being is rejecting my theory and screaming for a full fledge makeout scene. Just so you know.

lol. Our Head Housekeeper was cleaning the grout today at the hotel right? Using bleach. I looked at her with a dead serious expression on my face and said "Natalie's gonna get you." I think I freaked her out a little. Until she remembered that I'm completely insane. Then she went back to her scrubbing. And I broke down in a fit of giggles until I couldn't breathe. Then I remembered that I'm insane and tried so hard to stop laughing that I actually snorted. It was great.

Congrats Adzix!! Awesome.

And welcome to the Newbies! Give me a second and I'll roll out the welcome banner. Since apparently I'm the official welcome wagon since the past welcomers have all ditched us. Except Sarah, but she's to preoccupied with her spoilers and her polls. But that's why we love her.

Anyways!

gutterfliedwb_resized.jpg

Welcome!!

That is all.

We should start the Sara and Grissom make-out(with tongue!) fund :lol:

Anyone wanna throw in their "two cents"? No pun intended.

Oh...and my apologies. Welcome to the addiction midnight and Morganstarr. :)

I said kiss cuz we have had a ton of little moments this season and i would totally wanna see a big kiss. Actually, it doesn't have to be huge, it could just be a "i'll cya later" kiss.

Oh, Soups on!! yes i live in the Midwest!

GSR is Love.

SaraSidleRules8 said:
We should start the Sara and Grissom make-out(with tongue!) fund :lol:

Anyone wanna throw in their "two cents"? No pun intended.

Oh...and my apologies. Welcome to the addiction midnight and Morganstarr. :)

LMAO!

thank you

ill throw in the 2 cents...or "2 quid" in my case ;)

okay...a pic would be 2 quid/cents right?

AWW...

I have to say, I'm with the minority. Yes it would be nice to get a kiss from them, but to me, it sounds TV cliched. It seems like that's the formula for every TV show. What I like about Grissom and Sara is that they're unique. Their moments are moments no one else could pull off. They create the biggest joy out of me with the simplest things. For other things, it takes a lot more. I much rather see some sweeter interactions as that's their base. Sure, it's been all we've seen, but it's those moments we can't forget.

I voted series of moments for all the reasons Turtlebaby has listed (in much better words than I can find). It's just it might be nice at the moment but what will we have to look forward to? My 2 cents anyway.

ETA: I posted this and found that fallenthrough has mentioned the same thing too. So I have some good company in my thinking.

So i've been trying to convince my friend that Grissom and Sara are meant for each other (cuz she like Hank the Skank and thinks Grissom is too old for Sara) and so I just printed the entire Geek Love timeline and went through it and highlighted the best stuff. (Since she just started watching it) and woo i feel so GSR refreshed!

So mystery at YTDAW said that Natalie doesn't intend for Sara to die but she wants Grissom to feel the worst that he can't save her. It's intense so you should read it.

*God Bless Virginia Tech*

GSR is Love.

GSRlover said:
So i've been trying to convince my friend that Grissom and Sara are meant for each other (cuz she like Hank the Skank and thinks Grissom is too old for Sara) and so I just printed the entire Geek Love timeline and went through it and highlighted the best stuff. (Since she just started watching it) and woo i feel so GSR refreshed!

So mystery at YTDAW said that Natalie doesn't intend for Sara to die but she wants Grissom to feel the worst that he can't save her. It's intense so you should read it.

*God Bless Virginia Tech*

GSR is Love.

I guess I'm out of the loop, who the hell is Natalie?

ggsd5oe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back