Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I voted for the little moments option

I don't want Sara to die . And a kiss this season means death

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

David Rambo E-mailed me earlier today.. Thanks for writing. I hope you like Leapin' Lizards - there's a Grissom/Sara scene that I think you'll like. As for the finale, all I can say until it airs is that it's a phenomenal episode, a real nail-biter. Please be sure to watch on May 17th.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You little rascal,, David Rambo huh :eek: good job.. so wouldn't let the old cat out of the bag.. guess not.. thank's for the info

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

desertwind[/b]]Basically I just E-mailed him telling him that I was looking forward to Leapin' Lizards.. Then went onto say how I know he's a Grissom/Sara lover as am I, and I hope to goodness grace Jorja isn't giving the boot.. I told him he hopefully understands where I am coming from, and that I hope she doesn't die. He gave me a bit of hope.. He didn't say "I hope you tune in" or, anything to make me weary of the finale.. He said "Please tune in" which sort of leads me to believe that there's a good chance she's going to survive. He's a writer, he's careful with his words. LONG LIVE GSR!! Our Rambo Butterfly lover!

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Long live FREAKING David Rambo. He makes me happy. It's good to know we have a GSR supporter on the inside. So...does this happen to have something to do with a cocoon we are all "Patiently Waiting" to hatch and a certain letter? :D Hmmm...::puts on thinking cap:: Gosh! Two weeks. Argh! I don't think I can wait! Fanx for the info gsrLOVE. :) Oh! And I forgot! That's good news about the finale! I'm excited. Long live Sara! :)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You lucky dog to actually get an email back! Wow you got a 'Please tune in' thats gotta mean A) She's not going to die. B) He's just screwin' with you. C) Somethings going to happen in those last few minutes that could change GSR and CSI

7. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Desert, I take it you plan to kiss Sarah like that? (Hey, I'm just going by how you worded your post.) Looks like a hell of a kiss; Sara(h)'s a lucky girl. ;)

And I'll leave you with that picture of love, spoil-free, just to get your mind off the blue boxes.

But damn, if those spoiler boxes talk about a sex scene, it better be HOT! Damn hot! Real hot! Curl-your-toes-and-pant hot! My guess is that CSI would show a scene like that ONCE... so they'd better make it worth our while!

Wow, I'm pie in the sky today, aren't I? And I voted for "little moments" in the poll rather than a kiss. Oops.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

LOL. MissDee, I cracked up when I read your post.. Seriously... Out loud. My mom walked in a said "You need to get out more".

Haha. I'd love to see a sex-scene with GSR. :lol:

9. SaraSidleRules8

Haha. So I'm at my sisters and I'm watching "Play With Fire" and, for the info, it says "Sparks fly between Grissom and Sara.." If they ONLY knew....

And then I made everyone shut up when GSR was on. :lol: They all think I'm insane...seriously. :lol:

10. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

You see, Play With Fire is on right now, but I'm too lazy to get off my laptop. Hey, but when you mentioned sparks, it reminded me of this song by Coldplay called Sparks, which i listened to during my post-sabatical blues.

And seriously Desert, I'm going to love you forever. I'm sure everyone's voting for a kiss now that you showed us what a GSR kiss looks like. Geez, you rock!

So, if we do end up getting a kiss by the end of the season, we can label it the kiss of death, cause then we know it's over for Jorja. Man, I am morbid today. but the good news is that RUMOR HAS IT (Rumor, people, cause I have no idea who said this) that Billy and Jorja will be leaving at the end of season 8. Together. But that's just rumor. nasty little weed.

11. SaraSidleRules8

I am SO clinging onto that rumor. ::prays real hard:: It gives me hope, man. It gives me hope.

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Yeah.. I was thinking about that too... If we saw a kiss it could mean the end of them :( But, you never know :p Where did you hear that rumour?

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I believe it was someone who popped in on this thread and said it real fast, and then just sorta disappeared. I'm definitely hangin on to any little hope I have :)

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

HA!!!! i love that lunesta butterfly! mm non-narcotic sleep aids. and slight reference to GSR. yes, i laughed at myself whilst filling prescriptions for lunesta today okay? now the people at my other job think im nuts! i have my boss at the pharm hooked on CSI now :D i love it!

as for the poll i chose little moments. sure i want a kiss, but the little moments of GSR are what we've come to enjoy and apriciate. its like little moments are all we have to hold on to, and every little moment they have together we over analyze and find so much more meaning behind them. if we had a kiss, like someone said before, that would be the peak, the pinnacle of this relationship. what more other than a bed scene (which i seriously doubt TPTB would ever do) could we get? nothing. a kiss would be almost like the end. we'd still look forward to the little moments, but we'd always crave more. at least with no kiss we know there can always be something to top the last scene. i dunno, im rambling...NITE EH!

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Two cents would be one pence due to the exchange rate... and two quid would be a dollar. :)

As for the poll, if I could ONLY choose between a few sweet moments and a kiss... yeah, I'm on the kiss side. I love sweet moments, but we've had a bunch of those this season with minimal physical contact. Sure, she shaved him and he wiped her tear away and put an arm around her, but I want full-on, wanna-press-you-against-the-wall kiss action. Sure, it'll never happen in the CSI universe, but I can dream, right?

But in the context of everything we know, I'm not exactly expecting a reunion kiss, and the only other time I think a kiss would be appropriate this season would be somewhere in the Lady Heather ep. I do think Natalie seeing Gil and Sara kiss during that ep would be a nice link to the finale... just something to show us our fav duo are being watched since it is revealed quite early in the finale that Sara is the intended victim.

FISH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.