Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i have to study. bad.

okay, there is one more thing that i wanna add.

i recently watched a clip where Billy received a GQ award for the Man Of The Year. i think it was from 2003. anybody who hasn't watched it, i encourage to do so. you can find it on here just scroll down a bit, it's in the middle.

anyway, this clip shows how freakin adorable this guy is *sigh*, how passionate he is AND (and this is my point) how he talks about his wife. you can see so clearly that he loves her very much.

anti-GSR people tend to say that Grissom is getting OOC in his relationship with Sara. what i think is that we are getting to see a part of Billy there. i'm not saying that Grissom will stop being Grissom and become the actor who portrays him, but i think he is just getting humanized. Grissom was never really shown as a guy who had feelings. he was always the calm shell that you couldn't see through.

and what is he doing now? he's writing love letters, checking out his girlfriend's ass, being all horny when he comes back after hiatus, basically telling her he loves her at a crime scene. this is NOT a Grissom we are so used to.

but this is how he is privately. and he reminds me more of Billy, now when he not only opened himself to Sara, but also to the whole audience.

it can't possibly be OOC, b/c we've never seen him in a relationship before. the actions that he is taking NOW are going to define what will be OOC for him in the future.

First and foremost WELCOME liverpool and Jay09 glad your here and big GSR fans ;) and on the finale**

I'm still positive that Jorja will be back in S/8. and this replica of the MCSK.. is what the killer is wanting to happen, but I don't think it will!! CBS, would be overloaded and barraged with many..many un-happy fans. to say the least!! maybe her 'man' will save her and the day

gss6smb.jpg

ok hi, never really got to say that my brother is now ready to have me commited because I started screaming 'Oh My God I Want To Marry Gil Grissom!' during the 'You Make Me Happy'
I just love how we have names for all these scenes like you say 'chalk' and nobody even has to think hard about what you're talking about. Or 'cite your source' (btw I was reading this completely un CSI-y book and this guy said 'cite your source' and I started giggling, love that one)
I love our fandom

I agree about this being a little Billy. I really think thats why (just as an example) Jennifer Aniston always gets critisized for playing Rachel in every role, because I think she was put alot of herself into Rachel after playing her for 10 years and so you see little smaller bits of her in other roles

I also totally agree with whoever that was a couple pages back (too lazy to go look sorry) that said Grissom couldn't have slept with LH because he had only known her for like what a day? But that leaves that thing where he was wearing the same clothes when they were having tea. Do you think they stayed up talking or did he just work all night and sleep in his office or what?

I luv GSR. I love that we're cannon. I love not-so-OOC Grissom. *sigh*

3 DAYS!!!

I was thinking that Catherine says that line about "nobody wants to be alone" "except you" , Grissom says something like i'm in love or something and then she gets super suspicious and Grissom comes home and tells Sara and she is pissed or something. Or it is my first thought that she is mad that Gil didn't send the letter when he was on sabbatical. Whatever it is, it will be great GSR goodness!!!!

Thanks mrb for clearing that up! That is clever.

If anybody go their tv guide today, there is a little bit about TGTBTD and i was like OMG that is next week! CRAP

GSR is Love.

forget sleep..im never missing a day of this thread again! 4 pages of 75% spoilers...AWESOOOOOME!!! ok before i get into my boxes, heres my list:

3: pin me down
2: hallway chase
1: geek-sex-talk

also, EH was the best episode i've seen in a long time. i stayed up until 2am rewinding and playing, rewinding again and squeeing like a school girl on crack. THEN i went to work at 5am. yes 3 hours sleep means this sarah was completely delirious and high on GSR greatness. to top it off i was cake decorator and had to write " happy birthday" on everything i did. i didn't think it hurt to smile that big lol! awesome, completely awesome. and the "nice hat, honey" classic!! ::sigh:: i love that hat. i think i like it better post beard too. :) and sara's glasses weren't that bad.. pro-glasses i 'spose!

dude, they have a dog? lets forget they were in bed together and sara sat down on the bed whilst holding the letter. they HAVE A DOG?

anyone else notice the look of concern on gris' face in the pic? god i cant wait to see what "batshit" grissom looks like. i've started to use that term in everyday conversation now. people look at me strange :)

I feel you about "batshit Grissom" anticipation. I think about Grissom and his sure-to-be sexy desperation, oh, about 50 times a day. It's a wonderful way to rest my mind when I'm sick of writing about Paul de Man and Rousseau. It's like deconstruction, sexy desperate Grissom, trope, sexy desperate Grissom, metaphor and aberrant referentiality, sexy Grissom, sexy Grissom, sexy Grissom! Man, I gonna lose it entirely when I watch the finale. I'm going to be jumping up and down, screaming, crying, freaking out, scaring my dog, terrifying my husband. I can't wait until I get to watch the finale; the suspense of it all is killing me!

I guess I never put in for my top GSR moments. Here they are:

1) Butterflied--final scene. For me, this when GSR went from "They'd be a cute couple" to "OMG, they have to get together!" Made me the rabid shipper I am today.

2) Way to Go--final scene. Canon, baby. Canon.

3) Committed--knife to the throat scene. Three words. Sexy. Desperate. Grissom.

4) Law of Gravity--back from sabbatical hallway stalking. All of the sweetness of sugar, but none of the calories.

5) Ending Happy--geeksex/geeklove convo. Grissom is a romantic under that sexily gruff exterior. Huzzah! And he's happy! Double huzzah! Happy Grissom + Happy Sara = Happy Lady D!

Is it Thursday yet?

Hi. I'm new, so don't bite me or anything.

And...
OMG SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE! I saw the promo on youtube but the picture is just as squee-able! SQUEEE! Okay then.

Anyway...I am all kinds of unhealthily obsessed with the GSR right now and I thought I might seek out my people and say hi. So...hi!

Oh, and my top GSR moments:
- WTG because of the canon-ness of it all
- Invisible Evidence because until Sara talks and ruins it all, that scene is frickin' hot.
- Butterflied because of the drama of it all
- Grissom writing the letter is a thing of beauty.
- You make me happy. Squee.

gsrLOVE said:
Okay guys... We've got promo pics for Leapin' Lizards.. VERY VERY FRIGGEN STOKED.... THE LETTER.. TEH BED... GRISSOM..SARA...BED...DOG...LETTER...LOVE..AHHHHH...I'M GOING TO DIE... DON'T CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE SPOILER FREE

Is she...eating yogurt? :lol:Anyway...OMG. O. M. G. I'm stoked. 2 FREAKING more days. I don't think I can take it. SQUEEEE!!!

My fav GSR moment is in "Nesting Dolls" when Sara tells Grissom about her past, and she cries and he holds her hand. It's sooooo touching! But there's something bugging me. In "Butterflied", when Grissom was at the victim's house and the guys were at the lab and they were talking to him on the phone, when Sara spoke Gris took his ear off the phone, like her voice burned his ear or something. Why?

I just emitted a squee that nearly shattered glass! Lounging on the bed with their cute, sacked-out Boxer! Sara reading the letter! Grissom with glasses looking smoking hot! Ally Sheedy, aliens, GSR: this episode is going to be fantastic! I am dying to know how the letter gets into Sara's hot little hands. Also? That bed is massive. No wonder she makes him, ahem, "happy." Seems to be Grissom's bedroom, no? Very masculine decor.

boxy[/b] promo pics aren't spoilers :rolleyes:]Wow. :eek: Grissom showing his arms! That was my honest first thought. Then I noticed that Sara was eating yogurt, and is barefoot. :lol: Then I was like friggin' huge bed, and thought the same as boxy, lol, then the letter, jee-wizz. You know how in the first pic with both of them, doens't it look like G is moving away from her? Possibly moving away after a kiss? *prays*

Jay wait a while and someone will answer you. :lol: I know the answer, but won't be able to phrase it properly. :rolleyes:

Ok, first of all? Squee! Second, there were alot of things in the first pic having me going "WTF?" Examples [Spoiler Frees don't click]. It looks like they're watching TV or something. But anyways, I'm super stoked for Leapin' Lizards. Me and Sarah were just talking last night about how we thought there would be no GSR in LL, and now we get the scene we were all waiting for? Ballin'! lol. Had to.

Alright, so here are my top 6 GSR moment of all time (in order):

1) Butterflied Ending/Whole Episode
2) Time of your Death Ending EyeSex and such
3) Invisible Evidence - Pin me Down
4) PNN - "Since I met you"
5) Way to Go Ending Scene
6) Ending Happy - "I don't think I make you sad..."

:eek: I never actually noticed the size of the bed until I looked at it again. Hmmm...yeah. LD and egg? Definately have to agree on that. :lol: I seriously can't wait until Thursday. 2 more FRIGGIN' days. And I egg...I hope your right about that. ;)

Wow...it seems like I haven't posted in forever!

This lady today was wearing a butterfly shirt and I commented on it and said "I like your shirt." She said "Thank you." And I kept thinking "FRIGGIN'. COCOON."

:lol:

Anyway...going to see Dirty Dancing tonight and I'm excited. Woohoo for 20th anniversaries! :D

Right. GSR. Love it? That works.
Geek!Love surpasses it all. (Wow that was corny. :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back