Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm one of the ones who says "what's going to happen next" I'm not at all upset if someone gives it away.. I like to be prepared and make my own conclusions on the plot.. not all the time, but sometimes. depending on the movie ;) I'd rather kinda of want to know, so I won't be so shocked or whatever! to each his own, different strokes.. :D The "CATHOUSE" and the You make me happy scene

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I'm all for GSR, but I am totally stoked about Lady Heather coming back. This comment is gonna get me some heat again, but I think Lady H is hotter then Sara, but Sara is prolly better suited for Gris. But who doesn't want to see a little Sara-Lady H drama? This is a dramatic crime series, is it not?? Can't wait for next week, and I'll actually be home from school and be able to watch it in HD. Ohhhhh 8 days.

3. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I think that the next few episodes, well the last two at least, are just gonna be drama, drama, drama. And I cannot wait!

Lady H coming back... Wow...

Anyways, I am too tired to comment on anything else except to say that I'm still not sure about the whole spoiled/unspoiled thing because I usually forget..... :) :)

Kate.

Edit: Because Kate is a blonde and forgot the spoiler boxes....

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Kate: You may want to put your spoilers in a spoiler box, there.. You may not consider that a spoiler, but we do have people here who don't even watch promos!

Speaking of spoilers, here's hoping I come home to the cold open being online, again like last week, because, that was too awesome. :)

5. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

OK, nothing that spoilery... I just put everything in spoiler box. I am very excited about Lady Heather's return! I still think she is best suited for Greggo... and yes, she is hotter than Sara... but Sara and Grissom compliment each other. I think Lady Heather wants to drag Grissom into her dark place (grim outlook on life), and Sara is dragging him into the light. It seems with the promos Griss and Sara for the first time have something resembling a normal home life, complete with a DOG! LOL The promos suggest that Sara meeting LH will not have the affect on the realtionship you think it will have. Could she possibly push our happy couple closer together? Could a wedding at the Little Chapel of Geek Love be around the corner??? I doubt it, but my fingers are crossed!

6. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I don't really like the Lady Heather/Grissom ship, but I'm fine with Lady Heather returning. I totally agree with dirtylabrat's assessment that Lady H pulls Grissom in a darker direction, and Sara pulls him in a lighter one. Hopefully, the contrast, now that GSR is canon, will tell in Sara's favor. I'm sure I'll gobble up all the drama Lady H creates with relish--as long as Sara and GSR prevail in the end!

On a similar note, I also look forward to the huge drama of Sara going missing and Grissom going ballistic--as long as Sara doesn't die in the end. Since I'm feeling pretty convinced that she won't die (maybe it's delusion, maybe it's foolish trust in the writers), I have a feeling that I will love the finale. Depending on its execution, it might replace Butterflied at the top of my list of best GSR episodes.

Also, dirtylabrat, every time I see your name, my initial impulse is to read it as "Dirty la Brat" rather than "dirty labrat." I think it's all those years spent studying French. Or maybe it's just a childhood spent watching too many Warner Brothers cartoons. "Dirty la Brat" could be Pepi le Pew's cousin.

7. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

omg i'm really angry with CBS if they kill her for money stuff pls, she is the heart of show..i'm scary..without her no more CSI for me spoilers free don't clickfrom grissaratalk

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ guys i can see that y'all may have some important info about Jorja now. i've got a huge favor to ask from everybody then. would y'all please refrain from putting smilies in the boxes? cuz ya know, it's not gonna be hard to interpret them.

yeah, i know. i'm a huge pain in the ass. but it's the last two weeks, so ya know, it's important for all spoiler-free to remain so.

so far everybody did a wonderful job, and i want to thank for it again :)

9. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Agreed with Adz, I would appreciate it as well. I know the smilies are tempting, but try to steer clear for at least the next 16 days.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

well, in a sense I'm happy because Jorja doesn't want Sara to die. Wait, does that article mean that what was published at YTDAW has changed? I hope so, cause I didn't like that ending very much. I love suspence and all, but not that much. So, a while ago I said that 'No, they wouldn't kill her off, that would be cheap and the writers wouldn't do it' , but after this, I don't know what to expect anymore. Just thinking about it, the writers didn't just brainstorm the idea of killing her off, they were actually going to film it. They were actually going to use that as an ending. They were actually going to go through with that. I wonder if that means that they are also changing what happens in other certain scenes. If they were going to put a kiss in one episode, but then decided not to because Sara's not going to die.. grr I want to go punch something. So, Jorja is amazing. I'm glad she's sticking up for Sara. That makes me happy. But now we can't really rely on the writers to make great decisions... that makes me mad.

I think all the spoiler-free people should read our spoilers after the finale. You'll all probably laugh at us. :p

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

If that is a PR stunt, it's really, really stupid. I have a feeling Ausiello's little speech was spoon fed from CBS, because it paints no one on the team "at fault" or "greedy", simply Jorja bored and the writing staff making up for it. I think this article is just someone taking the informaton and turning it into an article for The Star (which is where the info comes from). I'm not saying it's impossible that she'll die, but consider this - they end of the episode is a cliffhanger. She wouldn't be shooting her death scene in that case. Now they could be trying to pre-film her death scene, but the simple fact that the article doesn't even mention a cliffhanger is... pretty suspicious. Also, if this is our last year for GSR, I'd expect... more. I know what we're going to get, and I'm glad of that, but not if it's the last time they'll ever show the couple

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

That is what I plan on doing, looking over all these spoilers to see what you guys are actually talking about. If it is more speculation or actual plot details or what you think may happen. I'm looking forward to it.

13. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Lol. I think that will be funny mrb, even though I'm not spoiler free, I am going to come back and read most of these again... :p

Ok... I think that this is a whole bunch of hogwash... Just some people trying to put a spin on the fact that Sara might/might not die. I mean, come on, it's an amazing story but sooo many of the characters have come close to death (Nick-Season 5; Brass-Season 6) that they wouldn't just kill off one of the main characters in the finale. And apparently they're doing it because she demanded more money or something like that? CBS would end up loosing more money if they killed of Sara than if they re-negotiated her contract to pay her more. I think that Jorja Fox knows this and although she wants more money for the work she is doing, she is not about to give up a character she has played for the last 7 years because she wanted more money. This is a power struggle ladies and gentlemen....

And, I talk to much... Anyways, I can't wait until the Finale! GSR to the max!

Kate. :)

14. LaneyViperGurl

LaneyViperGurl Rookie

I don't post often, I usually lurk but Mystery at YTDAW just let everyone know that the article isn't correct. Direct quoting mystery "That article is complete bullshit. The only truth to it is that Jorja Fox is re-negotiating her contract. No one can say what the outcome will be, but that's the only truth to it." So thats definitley better than the article being true.

15. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

is that why all this fanfic keeps poping up about G&S having a dog? *sighs realizing shes not crazy* I'm so glad that appears to be the letter! I wonder why he didn't give it to her before? and why now? If you want to say somthing about what I just said put 'butterfly can read' please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.