Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

OMGGGGGGG i just died ..the letter!!! they together in the bed and a dog(is this Billy's dog?) omg i just can't belive...i'm so happy nowwwwwwww !!gosh, is like my dreams!

2. secret_agent

secret_agent Civilian

yay! I'm glad I'm not the only unspoiled here :D

wow, that pic is so cool desertwind, is that a drawing?

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

secret_agent are you a GSR fan as well as a Snickers fan? :D

I wish I could do those kind of manips like desertwind does.. They are so cool, and they look so real.. Grissom and Sara sleeping, hehe.

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I think it's Jorja's boxer, Ali, but maybe Billy has a boxer too. It is just too cute. Actually, I had this theory that tptb wanted someone else in the room so it wouldn't be awkward for the anti-GSR, so they stuck in a dog.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is Billy's real life dog..[his name is Bruno] is this the one? it makes sense, because it would mind him ;) and thank's for the compliments on the pics.. I've got a bunch in my archives.. but my PS is on the blitz.. :( so no new ones.. have to rely on the fan-sites with pics.

BILLY'S BOXER and his real life wife Gina and her niece from Chicago! he look's pissed off, the paparazzi has apparently spotted him, and she's like going "that's OK honey"

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It's Billy's boxer. Jorja's has an all-black face, Billy's has a white face. Someone posted pics of both dogs because GSRs are freaks like that. lol. Plus I can totally see Billy just thrilled at having another bedroom scene. Picking out a shirt is enough this time - he needs to pick out their pet! lol.

7. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Okay, call me crazy, call me kooky, call me clairvoyant, but... I have a funny feeling there's some good GSR potential in the promos for CSI this week.

I KNOW! I'm just way too good at this! Want some lotto numbers while I'm at it?

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thank God our plan to lure the spoil-frees into believing that next week won't be soul-crushingly awful for our ill-fated duo has worked!

Since this went so well, let's all figure out how to get out of Iraq!

Just so everyone's clear, it has been said, in so many words, that the bedroom/letter scene will NOT be happening in Leapin' Lizards.

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

MissDee, you make me smile. :D

All I can say is...
    Whose ever dog that is - Grissom and Sara HAVE A PET!!!!!! Yayyy for animals, yay for bedroom scenes, yay for GSR, and yay for.. umm.. T.V.

ETA:

Ohh, I didn't know that.. Must be for TGTBTD.. Would make perfect sense too me.. Unless it's in the finale :eek:

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RESPONSE
    So this bedroom scene, with the dog. and his name is Bruno, and her reading the letter, is going to be cut? or it will be in it?..lord have mercy on the dis-believers.. they'll all have a stroke.. but I can't wait.. how frickin' wonderful

[​IMG]

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't know if it's just me, but, when they are in the bed with the dog.. It sounds like someone starts knocking at the door, and Grissom gets up.. As you can tell - they both look in the same direction (At the door possibly? Well.. Their bedroom door, lol)

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I dunno... somehow I think that if they had a knock on the door, they'd both look worried. Grissom's smile... Actually that's not a bad theory. Sara looks worried, yet Grissom looks kind of self-satisfied. Maybe it's Heather so they can have a three-way! lol. Meh - I dunno. I assume it's her being pouty and him going to get the letter, myself.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Maybe she's pouting about the cocoon.. "Why did you only send me a cocoon.. WHAT were you thinking?" :lol:

14. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

HELP! GSR ADDICT NEEDS URGENT HELP!

Is there anywhere where I can download the promo?

The CBS website breaks up for me! And the promo isn't on GSR.com yet!!! I am ****SOOOO**** desperate to see the promo!

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

So I went onto the CBS website, and I don't think I'm seeing the same promo you guys are. Judging by what you're talking about and what I'm seeing, no, we've seen two totally different things.

Can anyone help me? I'm not sure which promo you guys are talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.