Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

OMG. Okay. So I watched it. A big whopping :O :eek: comes from me. It looks like Nick was directly talking to Sara while she was sitting on a chair or something... AND OMG. THEY ARE SITTING IN A BIG WITH A DOG?? AM I RIGHT?? OMG OMGOMG. Okay end of squeel. And I believe that is Jorja's real dog?

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Haha Shipwrecked. I'll send you a GSR shirt.

Oh yeah...I picked number one on the poll. Because? It was the best friggin' GSR scene EVER. Better than veggie burgers, shaving AND tear wipes. This one takes the cake.

And yes, I do think that is Jorja's dog. Okay...so now we can safely assume that they are living together now? ::squee:: Wait...we get the letter. What about the f'ing cocoon. I think it died. :lol: She killed it. No. Kidding. :lol: I so want that promo on my computer...NOW. For me and me only. :D.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Favorite GSR scenes in numerical order, guys'. (This is a demand.. Because we need some more talk besides spoilers :p)

1 is your favorite... And your last number is your "least" favorite.

5. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

See I'm not sure about that. I mean it seems as if she's comfortable and knows that he loves her but I don't know if he says it to her regularly. I watched it again and the tone with which she said "I'm pretty sure I don't make you sad" made me think that she was wondering if he was going to finally come right out and say that he loves her directly.

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

3) The "Pin Me Down Scene"
    2) Dueling Cameras
    1) Ending Happy *thud*

7. SaraSidleRules8

3.) Empty Eyes tear wipe
    2.) "Fallen Idols" shaving
    1.) "Ending Happy" Geek!Love/Geek!Sex ::dies::

:D

8. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

I have to say, without you all, I would not have known that scene happened. Let me just say this, I hate weather people. They cut into CSI and what happens in the three minutes they are on? A huge scene. Why oh why. Finally I did see it but still, why at that exact moment did they need to tell me stuff that didn't pertain to me? It's quite annoying.

Anyways moments
    3) Tear wipe scene
    2) The whole lab scene when Grissom comes back
    1) Shaving scene

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

1) Butterflied confession
    2) Ending Happy
    3) Time of Your Death final scene

10. SaraSidleRules8

Okay...was it me or did anyone else notice the "happy" music(the little instrumental?) while the whole "I love you" scene was going on? I seriously thought I saw this white light shine on them. :lol:

I've officially cracked.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Em, yeah..on the poll..intense yet sweet!! I love that their so open, and angelfire your right, they just have a flow in their conversation, it's so easy and relaxed.. they are so perfect together..I still loved the bedroom scene.. the I'll miss you.. the letter.. the cocoon, and the shaving scene.. but for him to open up so freely.. GRISSOM, you sly little rascal :cool:.. when has he, or could he ever have done that waaay back in prior seasons.. no way.. she's done that..[​IMG] and Hi Rosa.. welcome.. ;)

LATER..

12. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Considering how long they've been together (I'm guessing something more than a year), I could expect Grissom or Sara regularly saying "I love you" to each other. IMHO, this scene was mostly intended to reveal part of the relationship to the audience, but it also gave Grissom's opinion on sex to Sara. (And the fact that he has never paid for sex. And tell me a woman who doesn't think that is just amazing and adorable?)

I pretty much have this big fat crush on Dr. Grissom.

Because of that scene, we (the audience) know that Grissom loves Sara because it's implied. I think Sara already knows and has heard that. It was just a different and cute way of showing her.

I think what was different was that Grissom didn't say "I love you" at a crime scene. I wouldn't expect that. He was just trying to get the point across.

I can't really do a top 3. There's so many to pick from. Categories. All that jazz. I'm thinkin this season would be:
    3. The Shave (FI)
    2. Tear wipe in (EE)
    1. "You make me happy" (EH)

Don't you love how the episode acronyms are getting shorter? Eventually they'll all be the same...

Ha, well, I have a friend who has a friend who has a cousin who makes homemade (don't ask) band t-shirts. And they look pretty hot. So, I might hire one of those ppl to do it. And I don't want to burden you with shipping. Dang, like everything on Ebay costs $15 more just because of the stuff.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think Grissom says "I love you" that much at all. Maybe he does indirectly with her, but not that often saying "I love you, Sara". Instead... He sends her cocoons, writes her letters (Which we still haven't seen, haha), tells her she's good in bed, tells her that she makes him happy, lets her shave his beard, brings her lunch, and wipes her tears away.. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is.

14. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I do love GA, and I am addicted to it.
    But I did watch CSI on Thursday, so SSR8 cant hit me with her bug on stick.
    But with GA the ships are so short and...short! My ship got canonized and un-canonized(is that a word?) in 1/2 an hour!

egg, *sigh* you scare me. I practically gaged when i saw the hat.

Your wish is my command!
    Pro sara-glasses:
    Choco-B
    gsrLOVE

Anti sara-glasses:

Anti/Pro- sara glasses:

1:'Pin me down'
    2:Sara+sex=Happy grissom
    3:WTG
    4:Veggie burger
    5:Shaving

15. SaraSidleRules8

Ooo! Oooo! Put me on Anti/Pro-Sara glasses. Sometimes they're cute...but these last couple of times. They've been FUGLY. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.